Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🏅🏅POS+MN PARQ CASHBACK PLATFORM ☄️NOW LIVE AT CRYPTOBRIDGE🏅🏅  (Read 4686 times)
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 08:29:29 PM

I like the idea of the project to create a platform with a hatchback based on blockchain , but I do not quite understand how it will work in reality . I think the team needs to work more with partners to make the platform known and popular .
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:16:13 PM

Such projects that are associated with the Cashback service are becoming very popular and in demand. But so far there are no such platforms in Crypto. You can say that you have no competitors.
I was also looking for a similar project and did not see anything like it like it. I also think that the competition here is not so big.
But now there is such a project. But I do not understand until the end. What currency will be refund. Will it be possible to make purchases in cryptocurrency.
Good question, because I also thought about it and could not understand. I hope that someone here will explain this.
I think that you will not return any currency, just you will have the opportunity to buy at some discount. If I understand the platform correctly.
No, you buy a product for the full cost, but then you return part of the money. Like a discount.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:33:33 PM

Such projects that are associated with the Cashback service are becoming very popular and in demand. But so far there are no such platforms in Crypto. You can say that you have no competitors.
I was also looking for a similar project and did not see anything like it like it. I also think that the competition here is not so big.
But now there is such a project. But I do not understand until the end. What currency will be refund. Will it be possible to make purchases in cryptocurrency.
Good question, because I also thought about it and could not understand. I hope that someone here will explain this.
I think that you will not return any currency, just you will have the opportunity to buy at some discount. If I understand the platform correctly.
No, you buy a product for the full cost, but then you return part of the money. Like a discount.
it means that you will return the currency for which you made the purchase. I think this is the best option for the platform to work.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:33:54 PM

I like the idea of the project to create a platform with a hatchback based on blockchain , but I do not quite understand how it will work in reality . I think the team needs to work more with partners to make the platform known and popular .
I think that among users of cryptocurrency, it will become known, but in order to learn about it and other users need to distribute advertising.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:44:22 PM

I think that among users of cryptocurrency, it will become known, but in order to learn about it and other users need to distribute advertising.
I agree with your opinion. For any project, advertising is an important factor that influences the development of the platform.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:58:22 PM

When is the official opening of the platform planned? And where will it be announced first? Here or Discord?
Junralz

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:04:39 PM

Probably you are talking about the bounty program which it will help the project to be known. There's a lot of of it that the team can choose and probably this will cost because they need it if they are willing to be more popular.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:14:27 PM

When is the official opening of the platform planned? And where will it be announced first? Here or Discord?
It will be in the discord channel because the team are very active there. But you can also try to visit their master plan in the website where the upcoming plans is written.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:17:59 PM

It will be in the discord channel because the team are very active there. But you can also try to visit their master plan in the website where the upcoming plans is written.
But developers definitely need to make an announcement about the launch of the platform here on the forum, because many supporters follow the news of the project right here.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:02:51 PM

But developers definitely need to make an announcement about the launch of the platform here on the forum, because many supporters follow the news of the project right here.

It will depend on the team and better they have to make an announcement so that many would know about their development not only on social channel but also here in the forum.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:13:39 AM

How do I need to make a purchase in order to get Cashback? And the flow of money will be immediately on the bank card?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:43:04 AM

I have a question. What will happen if the store rejected my purchase or did not track cashback? How will the bonus amount be?
dolcevita99

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 10:38:00 AM

Hello team. For some reason, the store or your service can reject Cashback? And how will it be announced?
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:25:01 AM

Do I understand correctly that your service will receive a percentage of sales. If it's not a secret, what percentage will you receive?
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:15:37 PM

There is still no details regarding the launching but you can be able to track their works and progress in the website. And they are actively working according to their plans so we can expect that the project will have chances to be successful.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 01:16:13 PM

How do I need to make a purchase in order to get Cashback? And the flow of money will be immediately on the bank card?
First of all you need to wait for our platform release
Check out our masterpaln please
Yeah you guys better to read the masterplan or their roadmap release stored on their website because it just wasting your time if you asking without even reading the website first.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:10:04 PM

If there is no competition with this kind of services, it is still not a good assuranced. It totally need a lot of works and plans inorder to succeed in giving good services to the people. The team must have to do their best to ensure that they will be recognized.
Of course, they will do anything for their project. But  for now, i think they will be just wanted to make more progression in the project and think about the future.
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:20:24 PM

It's actually easy to understand if you fully read their website or their whitepaper. In reality, and in yet undermined time, there will be a real life use of the cashback platform by using the card.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:25:49 PM

Parq project intention is to support people in using cryptocurrencies in their daily lives. This will be advantageous to the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem. Actually, by encouraging the user to use cryptocurrencies in their daily lives, the industry will gain ... Read more https://www.parq.cc/#CashbackPrograms
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 02:30:37 PM

They will going to do that for sure because they knew how important to have partners in every business in here. We just need to give them enough time and space sinced the platform is big and not an easy thing to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: