Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:33:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20151 times)
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:51:05 PM

Telegram is a nice media to information about projects dispersed easily and get to a lot of people in a short time. But it has its black spots. Telegram is a host to a lot of spamming. It gets on my nerves sometimes, that’s why I prefer bitcointalk. Hopefully we more updates here too.

Although the telegram spamming like you pointed out can be so annoying but it's still cool.

I really don't know about their fb page,  twitter handle and others but I guess there are also up to date And firing. Those ones seem to reach a vast majority faster

Bcnex Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bcnex.net
Bcnex Twitter: https://twitter.com/bcnex_net
Medium: https://medium.com/@bcnex
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Bcnex_Official

Update
May 26, 2019 Bcnex announces the hardcap increase  to 30M$

what does this mean? What was the previous hardcap? Why they have to increase it now? I dont see the logic.

The Hardcap increase in order to accommodate an increased interest from investors who want to participate in the project’s remaining sessions. These actions have the effect of increasing the overall capital raised during the ICO to $30,000,000 instead of the initially planned $15,000,000.
The reason is explained in more detail in the article below:
https://medium.com/@bcnex/bcnex-announces-hardcap-increase-amidst-favourable-market-conditions-and-growing-investor-interest-333013177260

It's just hardcap increased or number of tokens also doubled?
How much money raised till now?  I don't think they reached $15M (initials hardcap)  till now.

Just hardcap increased, over $6M raised.

If number of tokens not increased means token price doubled? 
And this increased price is only for new investors? BTW congratulations for raising 6 million USD.

Yeah, i don't know if its a nice idea to increase the hardcup, also the investors about this are thinking why did do this,
but maybe because the team know that the project will success, hmm, maybe they need to explain about this.
cryptic4000

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 01:53:23 PM

How can I know the project has attracted more than 6 million USD. I still do not trust BCNEX but if possible I will trust this exchange in the near future. I think the fact that BCNEX can attract 6 million USD is really hard to believe and I need a proof to be sure of the progress of this project. I am currently considering new investments in this market so please let me know as soon as possible

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:41:15 PM

How can I know the project has attracted more than 6 million USD. I still do not trust BCNEX but if possible I will trust this exchange in the near future. I think the fact that BCNEX can attract 6 million USD is really hard to believe and I need a proof to be sure of the progress of this project. I am currently considering new investments in this market so please let me know as soon as possible

Well, we need a good explanation from the team as to why the sudden increase in hardcap. We see alot of projects cutting down instead but here it's a different ballgame. It attempts to challenge alot of things about the project hence the more reason why we should be informed. I'm not so much in a hurry anyway
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 04:57:31 PM

Well, we need a good explanation from the team as to why the sudden increase in hardcap. We see alot of projects cutting down instead but here it's a different ballgame. It attempts to challenge alot of things about the project hence the more reason why we should be informed. I'm not so much in a hurry anyway

At least they have not raised number of tokens. And hardcap is not that important here. Softcap reached means project will go on. And if hardcap is not reached then remaining tokens will be burnt.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:27:51 PM

I agree. We need good explanation from the team on why the hardcap is increased. At this stage, even the tokens are not completely sold out. So the previous reason does not have any logic.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:29:55 PM

I just joined BCNEX telegram group. Here is a link to the group: t.me/Bcnex_Official. It’s a cool group and they also have a Vietnamese group for the locals. It’s nice to see the team giving an update on the recent BTC token sales stage intermittently.
It’s always nice to stay updated with recent information and activities that involves BCNEX. I had no idea they had Vietnamese telegram group. I fancy the teams effort.

The team are very hard working as it relates to the updating the community on issues partaining the project. There response to questions on telegram are swift and precise. I know the Vietnam telegram group would be well managed by the team.

Team member is present here also and are very prompt in giving response. May be its not instant but we do get answers here.
soyalmomin75

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:34:55 PM

When it will be live for trading?
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 06:04:09 PM

I just joined BCNEX telegram group. Here is a link to the group: t.me/Bcnex_Official. It’s a cool group and they also have a Vietnamese group for the locals. It’s nice to see the team giving an update on the recent BTC token sales stage intermittently.

The link you have there is posted as text. Would be nice if you can the working link so people with non technical knowledge would not find it difficult getting to the telegram channel.

Oh. I just copied it off the information page of the telegram group. And yes, I got the link to the telegram community for BCNEX: https://t.me/Bcnex_Official. I found it on BCNEX twitter page. Quite interesting page they have on twitter too. https://twitter.com/bcnex_net

Thanks for this. I and many others now have thr opportunity of joining the telegram. I would check out the twitter account now. I hope to see interesting contents there.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:28:04 PM

Thanks for this. I and many others now have thr opportunity of joining the telegram. I would check out the twitter account now. I hope to see interesting contents there.

Quite a lot of things happening around this project. All social channels might be very active. Need to check it.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 09:05:07 PM

~~~snip
first: don't beg because no one will believe
second: your account will soon be banned for spamming
third: i don't believe you
You only beg to return losses you have suffered, I know you lose a lot of money

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2909292.msg38217009#msg38217009
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3329440.msg36971932#msg36971932
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2799957.msg29170964#msg29170964
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2433318.msg27891465#msg27891465
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2258546.msg27455846#msg27455846
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2595620.msg27129053#msg27129053
 Cheesy

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

levvv

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:03:49 AM

Admin, why the hardcap is increased double ? There must be some reasons for the hardcap adjustment.
I think the team have some confidences that some investors will investing to the remaining session.
Could you like to tell us where did the confidence comes ?
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:06:32 AM

You really doubled the hard cap? What about investors who aren't happy with this? Are they able to get their money back?
I mean some of us plan ahead to look for smaller hard caps to guarantee that there's room for growth.

According to the explanation given by the team, I think the increase in hardcap didn't translate to increase in the tokens. It was executed to give more investors the opportunity to participate in the tokensale. The duration of tokensale wasn't extended, so I personally don't see much deviation from the initial plan.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:16:15 AM

It would be very difficult to give a perfect prove of the amount raised owing to the fact that the amount was an addition of ethereum, bitcoin and other currencies or cryptocurrencies. The team has a track record of honesty and integrity, that's one of the reasons why the tokensale has been successful. My advice is to only invest an amount you're willing to loose incase of negative eventuality.
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:20:14 AM

Update

I sincerely hope that there some explanation as to why the hardcap was increased from $15,000 to $30,000. The team needs to update the community as to why an increase in the hardcap was necessary to keep us abreast with current happening.

The Hardcap increase in order to accommodate an increased interest from investors who want to participate in the project’s remaining sessions. These actions have the effect of increasing the overall capital raised during the ICO to $30,000,000 instead of the initially planned $15,000,000.
https://medium.com/@bcnex/bcnex-announces-hardcap-increase-amidst-favourable-market-conditions-and-growing-investor-interest-333013177260

Should we continue to have increased interest from investors does it suggests that the team will continually adjust hardcap to accommodate them or this marks the last adjustment already?
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:33:31 AM

Update

I sincerely hope that there some explanation as to why the hardcap was increased from $15,000 to $30,000. The team needs to update the community as to why an increase in the hardcap was necessary to keep us abreast with current happening.

Should we continue to have increased interest from investors does it suggests that the team will continually adjust hardcap to accommodate them or this marks the last adjustment already?

In my opinion this should be the last adjustment, the tokensale is expected to end in less than one month and just about $6m has been raised presently. There's no clear indication that the team would extend the tokensale for now, that leaves us with only a couple of weeks to raise about $24m.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:19:22 AM

It’s always nice to stay updated with recent information and activities that involves BCNEX. I had no idea they had Vietnamese telegram group. I fancy the teams effort.

The team are very hard working as it relates to the updating the community on issues partaining the project. There response to questions on telegram are swift and precise. I know the Vietnam telegram group would be well managed by the team.

It’s nice to see the team interacting with the locals. It’s going to give BCNEX an edge once it’s launched. Hopefully, they get to build more groups with different languages.

Creating different telegram groups with different languages would be an innovative stride, since they have a target to be an international exchange with presence in various countries. The team could consider making partnerships with various groups of people to help build up the market for the project.
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 07:25:32 AM

Update:

We have achieved 37.74% of hardcap.
22,739,933.90 BCNX tokens have been sold in current BTC session!

allegos

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:32:54 AM

Already too many trading platform, cryptopia now close service. Many trading platform open and don't run for long.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 07:36:13 AM

Update:

We have achieved 37.74% of hardcap.
22,739,933.90 BCNX tokens have been sold in current BTC session!

extraordinary achievement, there is still time for the next ico sale, hopefully the next sale can reach what we expect in BCNEX, and now the BNEX project continues to grow, and the success of the BCNEX project is getting closer, I am not waiting for things it will happen...

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
nxnqauff

Activity: 840

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:15:18 AM

When it will be live for trading?

Once the public sale is over as well as once the exchange is completely up and running. Now its too early to talk about trading.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: