Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:30:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20152 times)
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:49:14 PM

Is there a reason why the bounty allocation is higher for the second phase? Or it's just a random allocation. And when is the bounty starting or is there a link i can check for that information.

It's not a random allocation. The phase two bounty campaign carries more campaigns compared to the phase one. About 300,000 tokens were added to phase one allocation to accommodate for the increase in the campaign.

The bounty has long started for other campaigns, but the social media campaign will start tomorrow. You can check out the link for easy access. - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149292.0
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:57:47 PM

Social media bounty is good way to earn tokens, hope I am not too late. Will try to participate in this bounty, let's see how much token I can get. Grin

You're just in time, the social media campaign begins by tomorrow, do well to add it to your schedule for tomorrow. It promises to be great and huge number of tokens as well as ethereum has been set aside for the bounty.

Ethereum is for participating in exchange trading or its for social media bounty as well? 24 ETH is good amount and if it's for social media bounty then I will definitely join this one.

I just checked and found that the 24 eth is not for social media bounty. I was also resolute on joining the campaign if 24 ethereum was to be distributed. I know most social media campaigns don't share ethereum. You can still check to verify with this link - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149292.0

Certainly meant for the trading competition. The trading bounty has 24 ETH and some BCNEX tokens for the winners. You could earn free crypto tokens in BCNEX participating in the bounty. I think that’s a lot.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 09:54:10 PM

Is there a reason why the bounty allocation is higher for the second phase? Or it's just a random allocation. And when is the bounty starting or is there a link i can check for that information.

It's not a random allocation. The phase two bounty campaign carries more campaigns compared to the phase one. About 300,000 tokens were added to phase one allocation to accommodate for the increase in the campaign.

The bounty has long started for other campaigns, but the social media campaign will start tomorrow. You can check out the link for easy access. - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149292.0

I think even though the allocation is higher than phase two it doesn't matter, because even for registering there are limits to participants.

Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 01:47:07 AM

Social media bounty is good way to earn tokens, hope I am not too late. Will try to participate in this bounty, let's see how much token I can get. Grin

You're just in time, the social media campaign begins by tomorrow, do well to add it to your schedule for tomorrow. It promises to be great and huge number of tokens as well as ethereum has been set aside for the bounty.

yeah, I am so glad to see that there will be a social media campaign for this, i am waiting this for a long time since i dont have any activities and most of my time will be spend using social media, so its a nice come-up.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:27:24 AM

it seems like the 24 ETH intended there is for trading competition, but I also found that the phase 2 bounty allocation is greater than bounty allocation for phase 1
phase 1 $303,750
phase 2 $456,000

Yeah, I also noticed the difference. The most obvious reason is because the phase two bounty has more campaigns, we are all aware that the social media campaign and telegram campaign was added in the phase two. Am yet to look indeptly on the allocations on individual campaigns to know where more was allocated, but I believe its because of the additional campaign.
BCNEX has a lot of specific strategies to let people know this project more and this is also a good opportunity for bounty hunters because they will have more new options in making money. I think this exchange is changing dramatically and they are very successful in marketing strategy so make sure everyone involved in this project will soon be happy about the amount of time they work. I am personally a loyal member of this project and will continue to support until the end

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:49:14 AM

Bounty for bcnex?? Hope it doesn't impact its investors and IEO performance.
Any link for more details though..?

Bounty has a positive impact on the IEO performance because its an additional means of creating awareness and publicity. This could go a long way in attraction of potential investors and assist in ensuring that the hardcap is attained.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:52:50 AM

Bounty has a positive impact on the IEO performance because its an additional means of creating awareness and publicity. This could go a long way in attraction of potential investors and assist in ensuring that the hardcap is attained.

In my opinion, bcnex really needs this bounty more than ever, the increase in hardcap has brought up a higher need for more investments and the bounty would help to reach out to investors through social media and this could in turn translate to more inflow for the actualization of the project hardcap
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:01:31 AM

You seem surprised about Bcnex carrying out a bounty campaign, it would interest you to note that Bcnex has been carrying out her bounty even before the tokensale and that has contributed to the success of the project, Bcnex decided to increase the number of campaign to include social media. You can access the bounty thread with this link - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149292.0
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:02:41 AM

In my opinion, bcnex really needs this bounty more than ever, the increase in hardcap has brought up a higher need for more investments and the bounty would help to reach out to investors through social media and this could in turn translate to more inflow for the actualization of the project hardcap

I guess that's the idea but then how they will meet up with the doubled hardcap within the remaining space of time which is about three weeks is what I patiently wait for. Anyway, I believe  the team has multiple channels that motivated the increase in the first place.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:08:48 AM

Am in agreement with your opinion, bounty has been one of the most utilized method of advertising in the cryptocurrency industry. Most projects employ the service of bounty hunters to help reach out to the Investing public about the existence of the project and the innovation its bringing to the space.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:11:50 AM

I am surprised to see that still so manyu people are interested in bounty campaigns. Come on guys.. wake up and move forward.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:14:50 AM

I am surprised to see that still so manyu people are interested in bounty campaigns. Come on guys.. wake up and move forward.

I agree. Instead of bounties, just go ahead and get into the project through investment if you really like and trust the project. Bounties are waste these days.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 06:58:41 AM

Am in agreement with your opinion, bounty has been one of the most utilized method of advertising in the cryptocurrency industry. Most projects employ the service of bounty hunters to help reach out to the Investing public about the existence of the project and the innovation its bringing to the space.

In my opinion I think Bounty trumps Airdrop on all sides.
A good use of bounty always do well with project growth since participants worked for it with their resources.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:07:22 AM

I agree. Instead of bounties, just go ahead and get into the project through investment if you really like and trust the project. Bounties are waste these days.

Bounty now a days don't pay much. Huge people takes part and it gives less stakes for participation. Better to buy some tokens if you think project is good.
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:19:49 AM

I am interested in the sales concept that you offer, why do you provide each BCNX sales period for each currency, and are you not interested in using the IEO
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:30:58 AM

It's a understandable to have contrasting views about bounties, but bounties gives the hunters opportunity to secure tokens in several projects. Its would be difficult to buy all the tokens you want from diverse projects, bounties makes it possible by giving you a better chance to get substantial amount of tokens without financial commitments.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:35:50 AM

It's quite funny that you're surprised about so many people interested in bounty campaign when you're actually wearing a signature for a project. The last time I checked, signatures campaign was a segment of bounty.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:42:33 AM

It's quite funny that you're surprised about so many people interested in bounty campaign when you're actually wearing a signature for a project. The last time I checked, signatures campaign was a segment of bounty.

Yes, that's true. Signature is also a form of bounty, but I guess he was surprised about people still engaging in social media bounty. Social media bounty is the least lucrative in several projects including bcnex. Only 50,000 tokens was allocated to the campaign and it was capped at 1000 participants, if evenly shared, which is unlikely, every participant gets only 5 tokens which is less than 2.5$ ICO price for a period of 4 weeks. You'll agree with me, that it's not worth the hassle.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:49:08 AM

Before participating in bounty, it's best to consider the allocation for each campaign to working for nothing. Signature and translation campaign tend to be the most allocated while social media campaign are in most cases the least. But its best to start from somewhere, every experience is essential to one's career in the cryptocurrency space.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:51:33 AM

Yes, that's true. Signature is also a form of bounty, but I guess he was surprised about people still engaging in social media bounty. Social media bounty is the least lucrative in several projects including bcnex. Only 50,000 tokens was allocated to the campaign and it was capped at 1000 participants, if evenly shared, which is unlikely, every participant gets only 5 tokens which is less than 2.5$ ICO price for a period of 4 weeks. You'll agree with me, that it's not worth the hassle.

Am in agreement with your position, but I doubt that the participants will be up to 1,000 and secondly participating with high number of followers will give you more stakes. Its best to participate with different social media handles like twitter, Facebook and telegram in this case to make something substantial out of the bounty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: