Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:02:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCNEX | The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform  (Read 20152 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:24:55 PM

As i went through the BCNEX website i found they mentioned  Hardcap is reached stating 38.78% i think it should be soft cap instead of hardcap.

They meant that 38.78% of the hardcap has been achieved. Which is correct. The soft cap is $2m while the hardcap is $30m.
The information on the website meant that 38.78% of $30m has been received which is about $11.634m.

From the computation the softcap has been long achieved with an excess of over $9m.

You gave an astounding explanation of the relationship between the hardcap and softcap of Bcnex and all my doubts have been cleared. I noticed that the hardcap has been static for a while, does that mean that tokens are not been sold?

Right. This is the explanation I was also looking for. Now I know what their softcap is. Thanks.
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:47:03 PM

I don’t know what features BCNEX would bring into the game of best exchanges. But they’ll have to be smart about it, work on promotions and be sincere with investors. These three horsemen always win.

Yeah, there are lots of competitors out there who introduced they exchanges, and for sure they have their own features, but there are list of Advantages and features BCNEX had, I saw it on the replied of BCNEX, and read some of it in whitepaper

>Our main advantages and unique features
>The BCOMS Order Matching System
>A stable system built on microservices architecture
>Multi-layer security architecture
>24/7 Dedicated Support
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:55:10 PM

I don’t know what features BCNEX would bring into the game of best exchanges. But they’ll have to be smart about it, work on promotions and be sincere with investors. These three horsemen always win.

Yeah, there are lots of competitors out there who introduced they exchanges, and for sure they have their own features, but there are list of Advantages and features BCNEX had, I saw it on the replied of BCNEX, and read some of it in whitepaper

>24/7 Dedicated Support

With these features in place and many more not mentioned like the order processing ability, there's no doubt that bcnex is ready to compete with the market leaders in cryptocurrency exchange industry. I have a strong conviction, that bcnex would be a strong hold for high volume traders due to their unbeatable services.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 01:02:39 PM

>24/7 Dedicated Support

Awesome, if they have all these features added on the first day of launching. Would there be a bounty for anyone willing to test the exchange and report bugs just before it goes live?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:21:22 PM

Top exchanges like binance and okex didn’t get where they are now over the night, it took hard work from the team and developers and also faith from the users. BCNEX seems to be doing just that.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:24:35 PM

Top exchanges like binance and okex didn’t get where they are now over the night, it took hard work from the team and developers and also faith from the users. BCNEX seems to be doing just that.

People don't understand and they compare with binance always. Rightly said here about this comparison and I agree 100% with it.
Bcnex (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

BCNEX - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 01:32:51 PM

Less reply from the team on bitcointalk. Seems they are busy with the exchange. Does the team have a plan for an iOS or android application?

We will release the mobile app in Q4 2019.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 01:49:31 PM

Check out BCNEX recent tweet on what to lookout for when you want to invest in a crypto project. https://twitter.com/bcnex_net/status/1135154349020254208  

Bcnex members want to show that investing on something we don't know is really risk and make a huge loss if its a mistake. Agree on BCNEX, if you really want to profit something and you want to become a great trader, you must research for your our own good. What a nice advice!

I certainly agree on the article from BCNEX. I have my own bad expensive experience in investing in wrong project earlier.
I was also trapped twice in scam ICO. This article posted by BCNEX team is really useful and informative. Really before investing in any ICO investors have to do their own analysis.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 03:40:50 PM

Check out BCNEX recent tweet on what to lookout for when you want to invest in a crypto project. https://twitter.com/bcnex_net/status/1135154349020254208  

Bcnex members want to show that investing on something we don't know is really risk and make a huge loss if its a mistake. Agree on BCNEX, if you really want to profit something and you want to become a great trader, you must research for your our own good. What a nice advice!

I certainly agree on the article from BCNEX. I have my own bad expensive experience in investing in wrong project earlier.
I was also trapped twice in scam ICO. This article posted by BCNEX team is really useful and informative. Really before investing in any ICO investors have to do their own analysis.

I think every body in crypto can testify to the fact that they have been scammed by one project or the other. It just a learning experience to all of us and now we have come out stronger.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 04:54:49 PM

Less reply from the team on bitcointalk. Seems they are busy with the exchange. Does the team have a plan for an iOS or android application?

All the exchange should launch mobile apps as those are more popular compare to website. BCNEX can't ignore this, good they have planned for the same.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:15:20 PM

I think every body in crypto can testify to the fact that they have been scammed by one project or the other. It just a learning experience to all of us and now we have come out stronger.

I just visited BCNEX tweeter account and if you see few days back CEO tweeted saying he is buying XRP for BCNEX exchange.

https://twitter.com/NgoHoangQuyen/status/1135731373812068352?s=19
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 05:16:30 PM

All the exchange should launch mobile apps as those are more popular compare to website. BCNEX can't ignore this, good they have planned for the same.
It's really awesome and good to hear that they are launching mobile app soon. But have one question, is that app is supportable for iOS and Android both versions?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 05:21:41 PM

I just visited BCNEX tweeter account and if you see few days back CEO tweeted saying he is buying XRP for BCNEX exchange.

That's really great but I am little confused that only XRP is available on their platform or other coins are also listed?
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:31:54 PM

Bcnex has partnership with Akamai and telecom ..i have a gut feeling that this collaboration will provide them a great impact ..I believe bcnex is intresting ICO’s at the moment hopefully they will provide a good trading platform.https://twitter.com/bcnex_net/status/1135228840001904643?s=21
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:35:46 PM

Yeah you're right. Experience makes us better actually. Although at the initial time it wasn't funny at all. Seemed like all hope dashed into pieces but today one is much better and smarter. Anyway careful research is key
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:25:49 PM

Yeah you're right. Experience makes us better actually. Although at the initial time it wasn't funny at all. Seemed like all hope dashed into pieces but today one is much better and smarter. Anyway careful research is key

We've all had our own fair share of losses due to our carelessness and ignorance, but they all contributed to the experience we have now. We need to be very knowledgeable about the project before committing our finances to the team.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:29:24 PM

It's really awesome and good to hear that they are launching mobile app soon. But have one question, is that app is supportable for iOS and Android both versions?

The mobile app should be compatible with both versions and phone brands but I guess the android version may be released before the ios version. This will help to give sufficient time for testing and re-testing.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:40:07 PM

The Cryptocurrency space is highly risky and almost every project is a scam waiting to happen, its imperative that investors protect their hard earned money and carryout indept review before purchasing tokens from ICO's and IEO.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:53:23 PM

That's really great but I am little confused that only XRP is available on their platform or other coins are also listed?

Several coins would be listed after the completion of tokensale and commencement of the exchange by next month which is July. The exchange cannot strive with only one coin in the platform. Am certain that listing of additional projects is done on regular basis and bcnex would endeavour to list good projects on the exchange.
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:06:54 PM

Great to know the team has that and a lot more in stock. But it would be awesome to see that they get the exchange running first. More should come next.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: