Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:31:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money on cryptocurrency in 2019  (Read 16162 times)
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1303

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 02:54:57 PM

Now you can try to engage in trading not small waves to sell and buy altcoins on the falls. But trading this business is not simple, if there is no experience and ability to analyze, then most likely that there will be no success.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:04:23 PM

The popularity of crypto is growing, despite the fact that many were frightened the situation in the market. And now there are not so many ways here that will help a newbie make quick money, so need to thoroughly delve into the topic, study many aspects and learn and review a large amount of information. This will help various sites, reviews, and, actually, this forum. The most realistic ways to earn money are bounty campaigns, cloud mining, trading on the exchange, and buying and holding.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 03:40:23 PM

Doing bounties is all I know to make money this year 2019 and of course trading, not all bounty campaigns were giving low rewards so lucky if you find some high reward campaign.

nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:08:48 PM

you need to learn how to trade, study the fundamental and technical analysis and predict the prices of coins

andieoke
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:20:35 PM

At present the price of Cryptocurrency is very low, and this is the right time to start investing. Because we can get coins at cheap prices, after that we hold until the price rises. In addition to investment, participating in a bounty campaign is still the best way to get money from Cryptocurrency this year, but unfortunately now there are many failed bounties, so we must be smart in choosing bounties. the third course is to trade Cryptocurrency. Even though the market trend is down, but if we are good at analyzing candle carts and potential coins, then we will definitely get a profit.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 04:28:26 PM

This is my second bounty campaign. For the first one I haven't get any tokens, that project failed. I really hope that this one is not going to end up like the previous. Not getting satisfaction in income will definitely effect on me. I might become one of those 25%.
On the other hand, it is not such a complicated activity, being a part of bounty campaign. Doesn't require to much time for that. You have minimum of target to achieve, ten to fifteen posts per week and there is still possibility to earn something. At the same time, you can gather information and getting known with the experiences of the the people here. And that counts too.
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:07:09 PM

I think in this market you can earn only trading, as the bounty and all other types of earnings is very little effective , I think in this market you need to learn to make the most of the bull market

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:16:48 PM

you need to learn how to trade, study the fundamental and technical analysis and predict the prices of coins
The problem some folks face, is where to learn the act of trading.
We all have different ways in which we learn and perhaps learn fast. I had no one to  train me, but I started by searching for the rudiments of trading online and watched some couples of YouTube videos. Then constant practice of the trading itself made me what I am today.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 05:21:58 PM

the extent on manage as the use of spares with chance on works with the reference on occupying use with tools and extras with utility as trader might collects as the returns with tasks on qualification with the decision on exchange to results with nominals on profit as finest with the terms of completion.

seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:27:36 PM

Trading is so profitable field, but it needs so much knowledge and experience to make a profit from it, as you said, It's about studying fundamental and technical analysis, which it's a bit hard because you need to have a high knowledge about altcoins and their projects, you need to follow the news and also to be patient.  The most important thing is to know the right moment to sell or to buy, which it's hard to predict because of the high volatility of the market.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 05:55:20 PM

As the bearish market has been continuing for more than a year, bounty hunting has become a complete waste of time for many, so the best option to make money in 2019 is to invest in cheap altcoins now and wait for the market to go in bull run again. If you are a bit lucky then some of these cheap altcoins may pump hard in future.

jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:07:35 PM

The whole space is changing and is changing and people are not observing it, bounty seems to me to be the thing of the past, people have made huge returns participating just only in bounties but I think that i coming to an end, I do agree that content creation could be another source of income but for me  value investing plus long term investing is the way to go, people who are not impatient in this space will continue to lose money, research projects, thanks we now have more than 2000 projects in the space and scan through pick those you like their area of research and research them, find the rough diamond before the market do and you will be greatly reward, stop looking at the CMC every single day

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:16:13 PM

A lot of things are changing like bounty hunting, it has continued to decline since mid last year. Hardly does any ICO pay bounty hunters and ICOs are taking forever to end but we don't have to give up entirely, just find a project with good prospects and take part in the bounty.
futuristishe

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:26:59 PM

ICO projects do not collect anything. There was such a bounty company Amazon, which provided us with quality bounty. Even their projects began to collect bad investment. But their projects are still breathing. As for the other bounty projects, there is no sense to discuss, these projects do not collect anything.
Bullrunking

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:31:44 PM

A lot of people get in projects without truly knowing what they're buying into. They also make the mistake of FOMO and buy at the high. I've been guilty of this in the past. This year I have only bought into QuantisNetwork (quan). Privacy will continue to be a big issue for us moving forward. Quan, just having completed a fork of PIVX and already peaking over $1, has since corrected/dumped to $.04. It has maintained this price all February. I believe this is the bottom for this project and from here moving forward it should only be gains for those getting in now. They're anticipating to be added to a top 100 exchange soon. If you've been around crypto long enough, you know we should see a positive reaction in price when that occurs. The low market cap and circulating supply is also very attractive.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:37:00 PM

You can join in any bounty campaign in the ico project. Just make sure that ico has a potential to increase in the future.
You should have the basis in checking and seeking the good project, then aside from it day trade is a good thing also to earn here,
or you can also use your skills in bounty, like applying in translations, content creator, and community manager.
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 07:04:14 PM

Bounty campaigns might appear not to be profitable now, but what i believe is that, an improvement in the general crypto market, will surely bring about improvement in bounty. Lost hope is not the solution at this point. So quitting should not be an option. One can learn on other forms of bounty, through which you can earn more coins.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 08:27:55 PM

Let's start with the fact that just after almost a year and a half not many can earn money on bounty, and this is a very ungrateful job. I think this year the situation will not change, and it will be still difficult to make money on bounty.

What to do? Is there a way out?

Yes, there is one single way out, this is work on yourself for free, spend all the time that goes to the bounty for self-education, the study of new trends, those that require intellectual activity.

For example, out of 1,000 people performing the bounty, 70% will continue to fulfill them in the hope that in the future they will get rich. 25% will simply come out of this whole story and the cryptocurrency for them will only be experience and memory. But only 5% will understand that this niche is only developing, and experts, experts in their field are required here, they will start exploring other ways of making money, it could be programming, marketing. And of these 5% only 5 people will not give up and will work hard to reach their goal.

What I am talking about, people give up very easily, without even trying, losing their chance to gain experience, possible earnings. If you just think about the fact that very low% of people really try to achieve something, then theoretically everyone can achieve anything, you just need to make the effort and time.

Thus, those people who may not even be very capable, but they have motivation, they understand that nothing is impossible, they reach heights.

I did not try to convince anyone or something else, I just wanted to talk, to express my opinion on this matter.

I wish you good luck and patience!
making money is always common in this field so their ears are not separate any type of difficulties in this field but the situation was the decision maker to how we can make the money in this difficult situation so if you know that properly then you can make and manage the money more properly and usefully.
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:20:01 AM

Let's start with the fact that just after almost a year and a half not many can earn money on bounty, and this is a very ungrateful job. I think this year the situation will not change, and it will be still difficult to make money on bounty.

What to do? Is there a way out?

Yes, there is one single way out, this is work on yourself for free, spend all the time that goes to the bounty for self-education, the study of new trends, those that require intellectual activity.

For example, out of 1,000 people performing the bounty, 70% will continue to fulfill them in the hope that in the future they will get rich. 25% will simply come out of this whole story and the cryptocurrency for them will only be experience and memory. But only 5% will understand that this niche is only developing, and experts, experts in their field are required here, they will start exploring other ways of making money, it could be programming, marketing. And of these 5% only 5 people will not give up and will work hard to reach their goal.

What I am talking about, people give up very easily, without even trying, losing their chance to gain experience, possible earnings. If you just think about the fact that very low% of people really try to achieve something, then theoretically everyone can achieve anything, you just need to make the effort and time.

Thus, those people who may not even be very capable, but they have motivation, they understand that nothing is impossible, they reach heights.

I did not try to convince anyone or something else, I just wanted to talk, to express my opinion on this matter.

I wish you good luck and patience!

Making income in 2019 with cryptocurrency is not easy, the market still on the low position.
Bear market has running too long in the last year, even if we earning income with mining, it won't bring much profit.
Patience will be required to have more time in analyzing the market condition.

novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 01:39:33 AM

Doing bounties is all I know to make money this year 2019 and of course trading, not all bounty campaigns were giving low rewards so lucky if you find some high reward campaign.
If you want to make money in 2019. Bounty is a bad choice, this year I have not seen any ICO succeeding with the bounty, So you are wasting your time and working for a useless job

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: