Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:26:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money on cryptocurrency in 2019  (Read 16162 times)
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:14:52 PM

The right title of this thread is How to lose money on cryptocurrency in 2019 ,Tens of Failed ICOs projects trading in exchanges with 5 -10% of their initial value and when investors stopped investing in ICOs they came up with new name which is IEO the new idea to make easy money for Both Exchanges and so called Projects Developers   , so Yeah give your money to bunch of lazy people who add zero value to cryptocurrency sphere and just make it look ugly and scammy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:40:41 PM

Trading is the choice of many people who today were able to make themselves very serious capital. Therefore, I think that all this is exclusively possible only because I do it myself and everything turns out.
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:15:52 PM

A person can earn on the bounty program but it will be very small amounts. YES, I agree that it is necessary to develop and try to be aware of all trends in the crypto-currency world. If a person will understand the mechanics of the market , the impact of news on the dynamics of prices in the near future he will learn how to make good money.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:31:37 PM

I will express my opinion as a person who participated in the bounty, airdrop, who was engaged in trade and investment.
The best (most effective) way to make money is short-term investments. (But that doesnt mean you have to give up bounty, airdrops...)
Day trading requires a lot of knowledge and experience, while for short-term investments you need to be able to think a little  Wink
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 04:41:05 PM

It seems to me that now the best way to make good money is a long-term investment. As for me, this is the laziest and easiest way. Strong strain is not necessary.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:41:18 PM

I agree, it isn't as easy as 2017 now to make money doing bounties that's for sure, but I still like to do them now and then because I learn about new coins and even if only two of three of those coins moon in one year, it might really be worth it. For example, out of around 8 signature campaigns, I did last year only 2 paid me properly, the other ones scammed, od they never put their tokens on the exchange. One I received about 500 bucks for once I sold their token and then I rebought after price tanked and then one I think will be worth quite a decent amount of money once their exchange opens. These tokens just from the one campaign might be worth a few months salaries. So I never give up on crypto and I do other promoting as well for crypto, paid jobs and also some light trading and investing. Soon I will do shadow trading as well, once the platform allows for it. I think you can find ways of still making decent money in crypto, it's worth taking time to find your niche.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
DeathGrasp

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:42:24 PM

This is a perfect time You can do everything you want, in fact trading, investment, holding, bounty you can stay in everything if you want. Actually I'm more interested in trading now and as well as some bounty signature. This cryptocurrency market allows you to make money everythink as you like.
Most Likely you are a little mistaken and wanted to say not to make money, and lose money.😃 Now we are seeing another attempt to revive investing in cryptocurrency is the creation of IEO but it will not always have a positive effect.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:59:21 PM

There are plenty of ways on how to earn this year but all of it will always depend to you. If you have money, then the best option for you is to invest your money and wait for the profit in the long run.

But if you have nothing or you are still newbie and want to earn. There are plenty of ways for you to reach your goal. First, you need to ask yourselves what kind of service you are capable of. If you have nothing, you can still earn by doing a little work everyday. There are plenty of bounties out there but you need to choose wisely as in our current market right now. There are only like 5% out of 100 projects out there that became successful.

I would recommend doing what you used to do. If you are a trader, trade, but deal only with the altcoins you trust. If you are an investor, pick the cryptocurrencies that have the best potential to grow.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:02:28 PM

It seems to me that now the best way to make good money is a long-term investment. As for me, this is the laziest and easiest way. Strong strain is not necessary.
I'm not quite sure about this, long term investment usually is just for invesment, it's make monkey too of course but it will takes a long time to earn the profit. Investment is not bad though, especially if you have so much money to spend to invest in cryptocurrency.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:10:35 PM

I think holding is the best way till now. As price is reasonable now, holding will help to make money easily. Another way, trading is also good for making money but here a lot of experience is needed to be successful.
imutlinda

Activity: 926
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:21:29 PM

I think holding is the best way till now. As price is reasonable now, holding will help to make money easily. Another way, trading is also good for making money but here a lot of experience is needed to be successful.
I personally do some daily trading on the market to make a profit. and hold for a few coins that still get losses. I run both of these because if you look at market movements there are not many profitable returns from investments that began a few years ago. and until now I still lose in the investment
Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:26:40 PM

those guys who earn bounty more than 1.5 year they understood that market will recover and some of their tokens will rise.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:29:26 PM

A good way to make money in the long run in 2019 in my opinion is to buy altcoins at low prices.
After that, as we all see the market is very strong, and the prices of coins will rise upwards.
At that moment, it will be the time to sell the coins you have for good money.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:05:49 PM

It is so obvious that bounties and airdrop are not really profitable again over the past one year and this is because of the failure of ICOs to raise enough money. But since ICOs itself have adjusted and taken a new form (that is IEO). They are beginning to raise money because they are more safer, then IEO bounties are the best bet because they will most likely be successful.
And if you are willing to go outside the cryptocurrency market then you can treat other forms like freelancing, Digital marketing, copywriting, etc

dncdog

Activity: 156
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:24:44 PM

It is so obvious that bounties and airdrop are not really profitable again over the past one year and this is because of the failure of ICOs to raise enough money. But since ICOs itself have adjusted and taken a new form (that is IEO). They are beginning to raise money because they are more safer, then IEO bounties are the best bet because they will most likely be successful.
And if you are willing to go outside the cryptocurrency market then you can treat other forms like freelancing, Digital marketing, copywriting, etc
You should not bounties and airdrops are profitable or unprofitable. Reasons are both of them are free giveaways, and you solely get free money (with airdrops) or get rewards from your works (with bounties). However, the cost paid for bounties nearly is zero, mostly need human resources, time, and working efforts. Bounties and aridrops have become smaller in term of amount of money they give away, mainly due to Bitcoin falls and scam projects gradually wipened out
bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:32:02 PM

those guys who earn bounty more than 1.5 year they understood that market will recover and some of their tokens will rise.
not everything will be able to recover and the price will go up. even some of them now cannot be traded or no one has traded. it will be difficult if we have assets like that.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 06:03:37 AM

The easiest way to earn money from crypto is to join as many airdrops as possible. However,  most of airdrops want you to sign up to their telegram group, give out your email etc. to try to boost their marketing strategy and user base.

Keep in mind that the only way you will earn big with airdrops is to keep them for longer period of time and wait for their price to go up, if you have chosen a good project and picked their airdrop you could expect to earn something. Other people are simply selling those tokens as soon as they reach the exchanges.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:46:21 AM

I believe that 2019 is a great year for crypto because i see that at the begining of 2019 crypto is really rising from the dip. And maybe this year will become a great year for investors who invest last year from the very huge dip. I think the very best way to earn in crypto this year 2019 is still investing and trading, so if you are not investing today which us crypto is slowly rising maybe you need to invest now because the market will maybe soon rise up high and we cannot aford to buy some coin because everything may also rise so i think investing earlier is more profitable.
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:53:07 PM

Let's start with the fact that just after almost a year and a half not many can earn money on bounty, and this is a very ungrateful job. I think this year the situation will not change, and it will be still difficult to make money on bounty.

What to do? Is there a way out?

Yes, there is one single way out, this is work on yourself for free, spend all the time that goes to the bounty for self-education, the study of new trends, those that require intellectual activity.

For example, out of 1,000 people performing the bounty, 70% will continue to fulfill them in the hope that in the future they will get rich. 25% will simply come out of this whole story and the cryptocurrency for them will only be experience and memory. But only 5% will understand that this niche is only developing, and experts, experts in their field are required here, they will start exploring other ways of making money, it could be programming, marketing. And of these 5% only 5 people will not give up and will work hard to reach their goal.

What I am talking about, people give up very easily, without even trying, losing their chance to gain experience, possible earnings. If you just think about the fact that very low% of people really try to achieve something, then theoretically everyone can achieve anything, you just need to make the effort and time.

Thus, those people who may not even be very capable, but they have motivation, they understand that nothing is impossible, they reach heights.

I did not try to convince anyone or something else, I just wanted to talk, to express my opinion on this matter.

I wish you good luck and patience!
That's an important notice for us the bounty hunters, good idea and will definitely put into action.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:22:13 PM

To earn money in the year 2019 in cryptocurrency should make new strategies to keep up with its condition is ever new. Due to the high and low market crypto must be we are ready and be wise in deciding on what we ought to do to earn money. It benefits from cryptocurrency but is hard-earned today because of this rise of fuels and can not weaken as strongly as 2017.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: