Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:34:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money on cryptocurrency in 2019  (Read 16162 times)
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 06:09:23 PM

Bounties are getting really tough these days, and I can say only 1 out of 10 bounties pay these days. There are new ways to earn money now including trading contests, airdrops and other lucrative ways. You just have to get acquainted with the new trends.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:33:00 PM

If there is a goal, you need to persistently go to it, no matter how hard you are! The most important thing is not to give up! “The future is on the blockchain and cryptocurrency” has already arrived, you just need to use it correctly!
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:42:51 PM

Probably this is a trading and I think that probably one of the most possible options for getting money, because otherwise nothing good will simply appear. The thing is that today trading is very cool.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:48:14 PM

I think that earning today on crypto currency is possible with very good knowledge. Many people understand the cryptocurrency very superficially and they consider it a possibility of simple earnings. But it's not. People will earn well if he's going to know a lot.
The Management

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:31:35 PM

I trade and also follow the bounty. I focus more on the bounty until now, because bounty rules are very easy to understand. I occasionally trade twice a week. I like both and benefit.

+1 I agree
Bounty earnings can be very significant.
Of course, due to the diminishing interest in the projects, the teams have trouble collecting sufficient budget; but recently I think this problem will improve.
heni_april

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 07:36:12 PM

It seems to me that it is very good to make money on the Altcoins. unless of course now invest in Altcoins, which have fallen in price by 30-50%, relative to Bitcoin over the last month.
I would choose safe to invest in top market assets, a rapidly growing asset such as BNB is my choice for investment, because seeing the progress of their platforms that are experiencing major developments, and supported by a positive market will make the price more expensive.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 08:29:07 PM

Making money in 2019 from cryptocurrency is very easy, there are two ways of making good money with cryptocurrency, either by trading or participating in good bounties.

Bounties do not bring the profit they used to give before. The rest stuff did not change. Trade, choosing the altcoins you trust. Hold the cryptocurrencies with the best potential. Get rid of shitcoins.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2019, 08:48:30 PM

There is still a lot of money to make money in ceypto and some of these ways are, joining airdrop, bounty campaign, doing trading, investing in profitable ICO and IEO.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 03:49:14 AM

In these days there are so many opportunity to earn without difficulties on.You have to invest or buy coins at their lesser price and you need to hold this up until the market recovers.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:30:48 PM

In these days there are so many opportunity to earn without difficulties on.You have to invest or buy coins at their lesser price and you need to hold this up until the market recovers.

I ask you to note the fact that professionals who have a good experience in the cryptocurrency market, get a good income through daily trading.  Not only experience, but also the sufficiency of strong intuition give them the opportunity to maneuver between the rates of cryptocurrencies and choose the right moment in price fluctuations.  To of course For this you need to spend almost all your free time at the computer on the stock exchanges.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 06:50:56 PM

Time really changes that is why you always have to keep abreast with the situation and prepared to change in order to suite the  current situation. Bounties don't fetch much, trading could help but requires technical skills and knowledge. That is why we have to learn always since there are many things we have to be conversant with.
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:17:21 PM

Let's start with the fact that just after almost a year and a half not many can earn money on bounty, and this is a very ungrateful job. I think this year the situation will not change, and it will be still difficult to make money on bounty.

What to do? Is there a way out?

Yes, there is one single way out, this is work on yourself for free, spend all the time that goes to the bounty for self-education, the study of new trends, those that require intellectual activity.

For example, out of 1,000 people performing the bounty, 70% will continue to fulfill them in the hope that in the future they will get rich. 25% will simply come out of this whole story and the cryptocurrency for them will only be experience and memory. But only 5% will understand that this niche is only developing, and experts, experts in their field are required here, they will start exploring other ways of making money, it could be programming, marketing. And of these 5% only 5 people will not give up and will work hard to reach their goal.

What I am talking about, people give up very easily, without even trying, losing their chance to gain experience, possible earnings. If you just think about the fact that very low% of people really try to achieve something, then theoretically everyone can achieve anything, you just need to make the effort and time.

Thus, those people who may not even be very capable, but they have motivation, they understand that nothing is impossible, they reach heights.

I did not try to convince anyone or something else, I just wanted to talk, to express my opinion on this matter.

I wish you good luck and patience!
You've really got me motivated even more and more. Though I've not earned much in bounties and I never give up exploring day and night new adventurous way of making it big and trying as much as possible to delete the word impossible from my dictionary because I believe everything is possible under the sun.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:18:43 PM

2019 can turn to be a worst year for crypto currency but we just have to work hard buy coins and get token and be waiting for the rising time.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
dawai asmara

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:42:14 PM

2019 can turn to be a worst year for crypto currency but we just have to work hard buy coins and get token and be waiting for the rising time.
I think you are too quick to conclude if this year is the worst year because some market enhancements prove if the market is still potentially high this year.
remember if this is still the beginning of 2019 so anything can still happen this year.
and I think buying coins now is a very good choice.
Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 07:49:46 PM

A lot of people really cannot sit and think about the next phase of what they are doing. That’s why many people remain stagnant and never move forward. Things are changing and now skills, knowledge and expertise are what pays more in cryptocurrencies now. This is very tasking and many people can’t see a future in it that’s why they give up on it.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
cryptoblaze105

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 07:58:19 PM

There are several ways to make money in the crypto market either without investing or with investing. If you are looking for ways to make money without investing then your best bet is through bounties and airdrop but if you are willing to invest then IEOs are the best to participate in now.
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 08:04:51 PM

I think that now the most optimal and trend type of earnings is trade.  Just need to have some money and some experience in this business.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:12:45 PM

I think that now the most optimal and trend type of earnings is trade.  Just need to have some money and some experience in this business.
That is the problem, for now I certainly do not have the money to trade. Actually trading is one way to earn income there. I will also suggest the same thing of course. But for now maybe I will make money in other ways and after that I will trade. And going forward maybe with trade, our income will be much better.

MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 08:17:38 PM

Now it is very important to keep your blog in YouTube or social networks.  But you need to really give people knowledge.  Also a good kind of salary.

ziggy21

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 08:49:44 PM

It's everybody for himself at the present time, individuals can in any case go on and do abundance and some can stop and keep a watch out what will occur in the cryptoworld, yet the genuine devotees are the person who sees and have confidence later on, that is the reason despite everything they need to go on regardless of whether the market isn't that great.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: