Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:56:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money on cryptocurrency in 2019  (Read 16162 times)
acmakc12 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:05:20 PM
Merited by coin-investor (1), rudolfaxl (1)

Let's start with the fact that just after almost a year and a half not many can earn money on bounty, and this is a very ungrateful job. I think this year the situation will not change, and it will be still difficult to make money on bounty.

What to do? Is there a way out?

Yes, there is one single way out, this is work on yourself for free, spend all the time that goes to the bounty for self-education, the study of new trends, those that require intellectual activity.

For example, out of 1,000 people performing the bounty, 70% will continue to fulfill them in the hope that in the future they will get rich. 25% will simply come out of this whole story and the cryptocurrency for them will only be experience and memory. But only 5% will understand that this niche is only developing, and experts, experts in their field are required here, they will start exploring other ways of making money, it could be programming, marketing. And of these 5% only 5 people will not give up and will work hard to reach their goal.

What I am talking about, people give up very easily, without even trying, losing their chance to gain experience, possible earnings. If you just think about the fact that very low% of people really try to achieve something, then theoretically everyone can achieve anything, you just need to make the effort and time.

Thus, those people who may not even be very capable, but they have motivation, they understand that nothing is impossible, they reach heights.

I did not try to convince anyone or something else, I just wanted to talk, to express my opinion on this matter.

I wish you good luck and patience!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 02:13:55 PM

Let's start with the fact that just after almost a year and a half not many can earn money on bounty, and this is a very ungrateful job. I think this year the situation will not change, and it will be still difficult to make money on bounty.

Yes, there is one single way out, this is work on yourself for free, spend all the time that goes to the bounty for self-education, the study of new trends, those that require intellectual activity.

For example, out of 1,000 people performing the bounty, 70% will continue to fulfill them in the hope that in the future they will get rich. 25% will simply come out of this whole story and the cryptocurrency for them will only be experience and memory. But only 5% will understand that this niche is only developing, and experts, experts in their field are required here, they will start exploring other ways of making money, it could be programming, marketing. And of these 5% only 5 people will not give up and will work hard to reach their goal.

What I am talking about, people give up very easily, without even trying, losing their chance to gain experience, possible earnings. If you just think about the fact that very low% of people really try to achieve something, then theoretically everyone can achieve anything, you just need to make the effort and time.

Thus, those people who may not even be very capable, but they have motivation, they understand that nothing is impossible, they reach heights.

I did not try to convince anyone or something else, I just wanted to talk, to express my opinion on this matter.

I am agree with most part of your post but trading is not all about intelligence. If trader can make profitable trades then only thing left to do thinking about profit at the end of day. Motivation with skills can boost trading activity which can result more profitable trades. Hope new traders will learn from mistakes of other traders and sharing our opinions here only serves to this purpose.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:15:42 PM

I trade and also follow the bounty. I focus more on the bounty until now, because bounty rules are very easy to understand. I occasionally trade twice a week. I like both and benefit.

sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:18:01 PM

My opinion on how you can earn money this 2019 is to invest on good projects,buy some tokens  take advantage the low value of tokens and hold until the end of this year you can earn a lot of money.or wait until cryptocurrency market pumps more and sell your tokens.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:22:50 PM

It's everyone for himself right now, people can still go on and do bounty and some can stop and wait and see what's going to happen in the cryptoworld, but the real believers are the one who sees and believe in the future, that is why they still want to go on even if the market is not that good.

Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:26:36 PM

That fact that people think that this market is to get rich quick here makes a lot of them lost money here in the end.

How many join in 2017 and think that the price will go on parabolic rise? Many, and how many of them got burned easily in 2018? A lot.

So to make money here, you need to change your mindset. It involves a lot of risk and patience if you don't have the key attitude then obviously, you will eventually lose.

Just like bounty hunters now, its not that lucrative anymore, but there are still few good one around, you just need to do your homework, just saying.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:40:03 PM

Thanks for your advice, this market requires us to change and meet new things to keep up with it.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 02:41:33 PM

I had just hold coins till the dump in market and planning to hold for long until market recovers and doing also some genuine bounties, though less focussing due to dump in BTC as tokens remains really of no worth when they launch on any exchanges and wants to continue collecting them in future and hold them too.  

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 02:52:45 PM

I think you should invest in quality projects, such as buying tokens or altcoins that are of low value so that the end of the year can last and when the price of pumping is massive you have to sell more.
Zeronic

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:28:25 PM

In 2019 i suggest you to invest or join in a good and quality project. Buy the low price coins as much as possible and then holding it until the price increase.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:29:40 PM

I am agree with most part of your post but trading is not all about intelligence. If trader can make profitable trades then only thing left to do thinking about profit at the end of day. Motivation with skills can boost trading activity which can result more profitable trades. Hope new traders will learn from mistakes of other traders and sharing our opinions here only serves to this purpose.
They must learn from their mistakes and so many newbies don't know about what they have done before. It's not all about intellegence but it was playing as a very important role in the trading activity.
Can you analyze the market if you don't even know and understand about that? You can't.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:35:04 PM

I like doing bounties as you can earn while learning.
You can earn more if you will know the basic of investment and trading. at this low rate you can accumulate more tokens and coins and wait for the bull run.
Joining airdrop are good to, but never do a KYC on it, you can gain and earn more tokens and wait.

geminiboy

Activity: 574

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 03:40:24 PM

in one and a half years I still got a small amount of prizes, and I am still optimistic that this year will be better

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 04:18:18 PM

Its better to follow the path of the old investors because I believe its because of there existence that's why we new investors are here today,its a shame that many new investors only prefer to make quick money out of coins and tokens and move on ,we should care more about making good projects survive on our part ,developers needs our help too ,its a shame many are just dumpers ,as for me I join good airdrops and bounties and hope for there success ,I'm far from a dumper

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 04:37:01 PM

we are planning on scheme as preparing use with the design of project of the chance as the future terms of entrance to deliver service of tasks on online social dating for pupils of indonesia as the use with reference on developer as the native with origin to deliver offers with the fine on possession and understanding of culture of indonesia.

if from indonesia and might with interest to work on cooperation please contact us vivachesster@gmail.com

pufenduy

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:09:39 PM

Trading is a great way of how to multiply your portfolio, but you should learn a lot to understand how to trade and how to make profit from it. Unexperienced traders are most likely to lost their deposit within a short period of time.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:16:16 PM

The only way to make money on cryptocurrency is by doing trading. But you should learn how to trade and know when it is the time to sell or buy a coin. You should take your time and watch carefully before doing trading. Sometimes it is very difficult to know how the market is going to react. It is better to choose the top cryptocurrencies for trading, as the volume of trading is too low for other altcoins. Trading is very risky.
Chomsy
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 09:31:13 PM

I disagree with you on this to an extent. If you say many can not earn money from bounty, which by many I suppose majority, then who are those still actively participating in bounty.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 09:56:21 PM

Now that the price of the coins are spiking again many will go back to doing bounty again, it's hard to do bounty when the price keeps dropping, only those who are persisted will do bounty even if they knew the coins they are working on will worth almost zero in the market, because of the  bear trend.

Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 18, 2019, 10:47:42 PM

I agree with you to a very large extent. Those who will benefit immensely from this system are those who are knowledgeable. Self development becomes therefore imperayive for those that wanna do well in crypto-currencies
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: