Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money on cryptocurrency in 2019  (Read 16162 times)
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:44:30 PM

for me the most appropriate way to make money on cryptocurrency is to join the prize campaign.
it is true that currently the Bounty campain is not as good as it used to be but it is still very suitable to be a party.
but do not make gifts as your main job because the income you get is uncertain and often not paid.
Yes, bounty at this time is not as profitable as compared to a previous year like 2017 but because I need extra income so I still holding on bounty campaign hoping that there is a reward after all since we spend and invest time for it. In other way we if have skills for day trading then its a help on making money out of crypto currency.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
umine

Activity: 405
Merit: 136

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:48:06 PM

Not only bounties and trading allow to make money now. Mining is also becoming profitable again)
Comparing the beginning of 2019 and current situation mining gives two times more. For example in Jan-Feb you could earn 1$ from your miner and now in Jun-Jul you can earn 2$ from the same miner

zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:56:47 PM

Trading is one of the most profitable of course, but it involves a lot of risk. Market trend is not too important for trading. It is possible to trade successfully on bullish trend or bearish trend.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:01:28 PM

There is a bunch of different ways of how to earn crypto currencies. First of all, you can take part in bounties and airdrops, because the market looks pretty well at the moment, you can collect some coin. Secondly, you can trade and multiply your portfolio with this method as well.
umine

Activity: 405
Merit: 136

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:18:06 AM

Trading is one of the most profitable of course, but it involves a lot of risk. Market trend is not too important for trading. It is possible to trade successfully on bullish trend or bearish trend.

And how to estimate what trend direction now? Bullish or bearish? Is current situation a correction or trend reversal?
Trading could be most profitable if it would be not so hard. In fact at the market not most of traders earn money

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:38:22 AM

And how to estimate what trend direction now? Bullish or bearish? Is current situation a correction or trend reversal?
Trading could be most profitable if it would be not so hard. In fact at the market not most of traders earn money
Traders who can manage to work with their skills taking advantages in each trending movements around the market, it's not easy as what many thinks it is but if you learn how to play with both bull and bear then chances to earned lots of money can be done here, you need to work harder and do more research and studies regarding to potential market moves.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 12:52:58 PM

To make money on cryptocurrency is by doing trading or make investment with any alts, particularly in bitcoin but it needs capital enable to start with this sort of activity. So, for those who doesn't yet a capital like me, you better joined airdrops or in bounties such as signature. As of now this is only I can do but, not yet earning since the start of this year. I already received some token in my previous campaign hopefully it will list in a good exchanges soon.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 12:54:41 PM

Let's start with the fact that just after almost a year and a half not many can earn money on bounty, and this is a very ungrateful job. I think this year the situation will not change, and it will be still difficult to make money on bounty.

What to do? Is there a way out?

Yes, there is one single way out, this is work on yourself for free, spend all the time that goes to the bounty for self-education, the study of new trends, those that require intellectual activity.

For example, out of 1,000 people performing the bounty, 70% will continue to fulfill them in the hope that in the future they will get rich. 25% will simply come out of this whole story and the cryptocurrency for them will only be experience and memory. But only 5% will understand that this niche is only developing, and experts, experts in their field are required here, they will start exploring other ways of making money, it could be programming, marketing. And of these 5% only 5 people will not give up and will work hard to reach their goal.

What I am talking about, people give up very easily, without even trying, losing their chance to gain experience, possible earnings. If you just think about the fact that very low% of people really try to achieve something, then theoretically everyone can achieve anything, you just need to make the effort and time.

Thus, those people who may not even be very capable, but they have motivation, they understand that nothing is impossible, they reach heights.

I did not try to convince anyone or something else, I just wanted to talk, to express my opinion on this matter.

I wish you good luck and patience!

There are several ways you can try to earn in cryptocurrency. You can check airdrops, bounty hunting, mining, and investing. Airdrops are the easiest way and it doesn't require anything from you but the earnings are very small. Bounty hunting on the other hand requires more of your effort and time but the potential earnings are bigger compared to airdrops.

puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 02:54:08 PM

Always and everywhere investing in yourself and your knowledge is the most profitable. Therefore, now we need to study new projects and trends. Invest and make money that has a future.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:01:24 PM

You are right, almost a year and a half in Cryptocurrency is also very disappointed with what I got so far, it is very minimal compared to the work I did, but I am still very optimistic that in 2019 everything will change, and I will  keep the spirit at work.
hamster fat

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:28:57 PM

As for me I get less income in crypto in 2019. For sure there are opportunities like IEO, but it is hard sometimes to get a chance for it

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:31:53 PM

Do bounty, trading and also buy a coin that you think good and will have a good progress in future, i believe there will a coin that will become like apple in future. I do also recommend you to do minning if you got a cheap electricity fee.

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:36:54 PM

Oh, this question again. Now its the best time to invest in some new altcoins, which is sponsored by a big commercial companies. I suppose it is the best way to make money.
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 05:24:12 PM

Let's start with the fact that just after almost a year and a half not many can earn money on bounty, and this is a very ungrateful job. I think this year the situation will not change, and it will be still difficult to make money on bounty.

What to do? Is there a way out?

Yes, there is one single way out, this is work on yourself for free, spend all the time that goes to the bounty for self-education, the study of new trends, those that require intellectual activity.

For example, out of 1,000 people performing the bounty, 70% will continue to fulfill them in the hope that in the future they will get rich. 25% will simply come out of this whole story and the cryptocurrency for them will only be experience and memory. But only 5% will understand that this niche is only developing, and experts, experts in their field are required here, they will start exploring other ways of making money, it could be programming, marketing. And of these 5% only 5 people will not give up and will work hard to reach their goal.

What I am talking about, people give up very easily, without even trying, losing their chance to gain experience, possible earnings. If you just think about the fact that very low% of people really try to achieve something, then theoretically everyone can achieve anything, you just need to make the effort and time.

Thus, those people who may not even be very capable, but they have motivation, they understand that nothing is impossible, they reach heights.

I did not try to convince anyone or something else, I just wanted to talk, to express my opinion on this matter.

I wish you good luck and patience!

Think about alternate ways to make money in crypto.  For example Bitbond is a German lending crypto-bond token pegged to the Euro.  From their lightpaper  they estimate a 8% return on investment.  The potential value of a €50,000 investment, after 10 years = €94,432. While you can count on a good stable return you will avoid the volatility of buying in to altcoins that disappear with worthless tokens (how many failed altcoin projects are there already).   For people who are busy and don't want to try essentially day or swing trading in and out of altcoins to make money, it is much easier just to  buy bitbond BB1 tokens and hold them.  It is a "buy and forget" strategy with guaranteed returns.       
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 05:27:46 PM

Oh, this question again. Now its the best time to invest in some new altcoins, which is sponsored by a big commercial companies. I suppose it is the best way to make money.
some new projects such as harmony have taken the attention of investors and traders because the price is much more expensive than the initial price of the team. binance exchange support is very influential on sales, trade and investment obtained. new projects are not all good and potentially, be careful.

CryptoBitCoins

Activity: 644
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 05:30:20 PM

Every year, on a bitcoin is getting harder and harder to earn. Therefore, as an option, you can try to invest money in some coins. Whether it will be a bitcoin or a altcoins to decide for you.
other_side

Activity: 285

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 05:59:21 PM

I have invested in an ICO this year, it is profitable x2 after a while. And after that it came back / 3, but from the price dip it increased 5 times. I planned to buy it but hesitated, and it made me regret it. Invest and be patient with your investment, don't be in a hurry
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:49:25 PM

I use two ways that I think are most effective and efficient - trading coins and investing in long-term perspective coins

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
baundul

Activity: 307

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:25:22 PM

Investing to earn money through the best of all. If you do not have much money to invest then you can start trading. There are no trading options to earn money and get more profits. Bitcoin prices are not balanced so markets are in misery. For this, Bounty Hunter is passing through many deficits.
rich93

Activity: 595
Merit: 101

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 05:39:22 PM

Every year, on a bitcoin is getting harder and harder to earn. Therefore, as an option, you can try to invest money in some coins. Whether it will be a bitcoin or a altcoins to decide for you.
Investing in Bitcoin is the most profitable activity in this market, because it has been growing very strongly and quickly recently

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: