Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:16:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make money on cryptocurrency in 2019  (Read 16162 times)
SRKNGL

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:35:10 PM

If you had bought $ 85 on Ethereum, you would have made 3x money now. We could not make purchases because our investment is in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:53:10 PM

It seems to me that now the best way to make good money is a long-term investment. As for me, this is the laziest and easiest way. Strong strain is not necessary.
The OP asks how to make profits from crypto currencies in 2019, and you recommend investing for the long term. so I think this is an incorrect suggestion. I think it would be better if you suggest daily trading.
integrity42

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 05:53:05 PM

There are a lot of ways to make money in cryptocurrency, everyone can come up with their own way of making money, but I prefer to invest, trade and participate in IEO in 2019

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:16:57 AM

Trading is the choice of many people who today were able to make themselves very serious capital. Therefore, I think that all this is exclusively possible only because I do it myself and everything turns out.

I do not think that something will change this year: I mean the ways to earn on the cryptocurrency. The number one possibility here is trading. For me, it is much better than taking part in ICO investments.
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:28:52 AM

I think the ICO is dead. Now there are practically no promising projects. Very rarely. It can be said that a single case. therefore, it is necessary to look for projects that do not carry out ICO. I found a few of these: it is Tera Smart Money, Sound Money Coin and the brand new project that appeared this year is Veil. It seems to me that these projects are very promising!

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:11:46 AM

There are not so much ways left, of how to get some crypto currencies. You can search for platforms that are paying in crypto currencies for doing freelancing. You can participate in bounty and airdrops. Maybe, when the price raises you would be able to mine crypto and get profit.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 02:35:38 PM

I think that there are still real opportunities for earnings, but there are very few of them for 2019. I think that all this is due to the fact that many projects simply can not earn anything and do not want to share the funds raised in favor of the project.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:09:07 PM

for me the easiest way to make money in crypto is to invest in alticoins that are longterm and potentially so this is what I do especially knock down the altcoins with potential and longterm so I'm taking it for the sake of not wanting invest you can join the bounty you do not have to be investment but also risky so choose a good project bounty so great you can also join the airdrops they give but make sure it is legit because not all airdrops are legit as airdrops do not hesitate to give your privite key because if they are getting scam it is airdrops that you just have to give is your eth add.

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 05:49:08 PM

Now is the time to be completely different from what it was a couple of years ago. Earn on bounty projects has become much harder than it was before. It takes a lot of effort to find a decent project. And a lot of work will be completely wasted. Therefore, many have stopped doing this. And in order to engage in trading, you need to have good knowledge.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:20:45 PM

What to do? Is there a way out?

For many people that don't have a stable work and don't have to job to buy what they need, even if it took them a lot of time in doing bounty, they will not stop doing it because this is their only way to have money for everyday needs. To make money, they will start doing more and more bounty but at the end, it may end up disappointing because they are not getting their desired profit.

Danda23
Copper Member

Activity: 176
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:26:05 PM

Well I still think one can earn money doing bounties but then,he or she needs to be very selective, do research on a bounty project you want to go into, check the reward allocation and also the duration, bounties with shorter durations tend to pay more. Also, have patience and believe the bull run will come while accumulating.

▔▔▔▔▔
DarkEagleMan

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:11:05 PM

Let's start with the fact that just after almost a year and a half not many can earn money on bounty, and this is a very ungrateful job. I think this year the situation will not change, and it will be still difficult to make money on bounty.

What to do? Is there a way out?

Yes, there is one single way out, this is work on yourself for free, spend all the time that goes to the bounty for self-education, the study of new trends, those that require intellectual activity.

For example, out of 1,000 people performing the bounty, 70% will continue to fulfill them in the hope that in the future they will get rich. 25% will simply come out of this whole story and the cryptocurrency for them will only be experience and memory. But only 5% will understand that this niche is only developing, and experts, experts in their field are required here, they will start exploring other ways of making money, it could be programming, marketing. And of these 5% only 5 people will not give up and will work hard to reach their goal.

What I am talking about, people give up very easily, without even trying, losing their chance to gain experience, possible earnings. If you just think about the fact that very low% of people really try to achieve something, then theoretically everyone can achieve anything, you just need to make the effort and time.

Thus, those people who may not even be very capable, but they have motivation, they understand that nothing is impossible, they reach heights.

I did not try to convince anyone or something else, I just wanted to talk, to express my opinion on this matter.

I wish you good luck and patience!

In fact, I am one of those people who recently arrived to the world of cryptocurrencies after having worked for years in many other Internet business options, which has been beneficial for me when the bubble burst in 2018, because I was able to continue accumulating cryptos while my main source of income became the Forex trading again.

Therefore I encourage those who are depressed by the fall so strong that has experienced the issue of bounties, to seek alternatives in which to occupy their time and continue to obtain benefits, it is only a matter of looking decidedly to find an adequate opportunity to everyone, because not everything in this life should be free through bounties.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 07:39:52 PM

My opinion way to make money is 2019 same as before,
Join Bounty (but don't expect too much on this)
Trading in my opinion is easier to generate profits (don't be lazy to do a lot of research) and must be careful

lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 08:04:12 PM

I think the ICO is dead. Now there are practically no promising projects. Very rarely. It can be said that a single case. therefore, it is necessary to look for projects that do not carry out ICO. I found a few of these: it is Tera Smart Money, Sound Money Coin and the brand new project that appeared this year is Veil. It seems to me that these projects are very promising!

ICO are dead , the format are wrong about ico and people lost so much money most of them!  And even IEO don't like it so much , the first exchange did the ieo was C-cex and it was huge scam project!
TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:22:23 PM

No matter what year it is or what trend, those who know how to think with their own head and see opportunities will earn, without being afraid to take the risk and take advantage of them. And the possibilities in 2019, it seems to me, are significantly more than in 2018.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 07:52:39 PM

No matter what year it is or what trend, those who know how to think with their own head and see opportunities will earn, without being afraid to take the risk and take advantage of them. And the possibilities in 2019, it seems to me, are significantly more than in 2018.

I believe that this year the main thing for us is not to lose our investments in the same way as in 2018. Personally, I lost more than 70% of my cryptocurrency investments.

Annalise24
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

Atronocom

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:25:05 PM

It's unfortunate that I joined bounty programs when the program seem not to be paying again.
But I have done quite a lot of good ones in the past .
I refused to give up because giving up cannot pay my bills.
So I started getting acquainted with the rudiments of trading , I no use my knowledge profitable because there's no week that I do not make at least 5% on my capital from trading.
I agree with your submission.

ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
| ❱  bitcointalk  ◽  WP  ❰ |    ❨❪  JOIN CROWDSALE  ❫❩
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ twitter
[/quote
novy

Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 07:31:04 PM

This year came to us with new opportunities in investing, trading and crypto around businesses. Let's take trading, look how many opportunities we got during the past couple of months. Most of altcoins gained around 50-100% from their price. 

Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:39:27 PM

If you are from a country where electricity is not an issue I still see mining as a good investment ,don't be bothered about the profit just go for quality coins to mine even if its worthless in dollar price remember that the little you got now will be triple if not 10x or 20x in future ,take your eye off the dollar price but if you can't do this just be a bounty hunter instead

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
baeva2

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 07:54:08 PM

Currently, it is very difficult to earn a lot on cryptocurrency. You can continue to participate in the bounty, engage in trading and wait for the improvement and growth of the cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: