Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:22:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 !  (Read 83168 times)
Aphroditecoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:41:01 PM

Dev, you did this for Cyprus ppl or only for your own wallet ?

I am Cypriot so yes I did it for me and my family as well.
cycoinminer

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:00:04 AM

First of all, we will disclose all premine accounts so that anybody can see anytime what will happen with these coins and that no coins will be dumped.

We have already spoken to the registration office and first impressions were that in case we can provide help with a stable currency they will collaborate with us. The registration office is very excited by our idea and would make possible that any Cypriot could get contact data from us at registration office to get their coins.

Anyhow, feedback was positive and in case of supporting Cyprus then the registration office would support us that every Cypriot can get their coins.

For clarity, would you post here:
The contact name & phone number of the person(s) you have contacted in the "registration office" so we can contact them to verify their willingness on this project.

Also, do you have any affiliation with neo?
Sporkius

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:29:35 AM

Dev,

Posting links to a press release you wrote and then paid to have transmitted via www.prnewswire.com is not going to help your case here. The short and long of it is that your trying to trick folks into thinking that people are chatting up your product and how important it is/how cool the idea is. Its Aurora for Cyprus.

If I were you I would get rid of the links.
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:32:52 AM

waiting to launch  Grin
tehjrow

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:43:04 AM

http://aph.thelanhouse.net is taking pre-registrations!

Come mine with us as launch!

https://i.imgur.com/4SKjuYT.png
vitarian

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:45:22 AM

dang, three coins all launching at the same time tomorrow ... which to choose ...
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:54:05 AM

Dev, you did this for Cyprus ppl or only for your own wallet ?

I am Cypriot so yes I did it for me and my family as well.

well just release the wallets ahead of time in password zips like other devs

and even consider moving it forward or back 30 mins ...you are releasing at the same time as 2 other coins... this will not be good for your coin.

robinf

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 04:59:08 AM

nice

tehjrow

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:01:06 AM

You could also pre-release an example conf file that includes nodes.  Will help pools get setup faster.
Aphroditecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:47:47 AM

Thanks everyone for support. This can be something huge for Cyprus like aurora is for Iceland.
For the haters: If you don't like it, don't touch it.
cycoinminer

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:03:51 AM

Hi Dev

I see you're online, so could you please get back to me (and the forum) to help us understand the following.....

For clarity, I personally would like to verify that you've been in touch with the Cyprus Gov department, which will allow your team to query the government database for this project. You state that you're in contact with them, as in post #16 on here:
"We have already spoken to the registration office and first impressions were that in case we can provide help with a stable currency they will collaborate with us. The registration office is very excited by our idea and would make possible that any Cypriot could get contact data from us at registration office to get their coins."

If you can please provide contact name & phone number of the person(s) you have contacted in the "registration office" so we can contact them to verify their willingness on this project, then we can have a more credible view of where this coin is going.

I don't think it's an unreasonable ask - hell, I'd point all my miners at this coin if you can show us a valid method of distribution. Without official access to the ID database, this can never work though, and is a MAJOR part of your proposal.

Aphroditecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 08:25:54 AM

Hi,

thanks for supporting us.
We cannot supply the contact details of the registration office in a public forum. This contact details can be seen theoretically by 7 billion people. What if at least 200 people will call the registration office?! They would be rather annoyed by answering all your questions.
The registration office will do an announcement when aphroditecoin get a stable value. Otherwise a distribution would be to complex and time consuming.
If aphroditecoin will not get an appropriate value to distribute via registration office every Cypriot can get our contact details to get their aphroditecoins.

In the next 48 hours we will upload a statement on the website how the "airdrop" will work exactly.
JulianL

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:01:27 AM

sounds like another high value coin. will definitely mine it. if you check the history of aurora it looks like the same. more haters and at the end people got rich because of early mining and buying. even less coins available than aurora

oxgroth

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:33:12 AM

How do u know aurora helped iceland economy while it didnt even hit airdrop yet, dude ur try to copy/clone someone`s work in a way only effective for you is pathetic. If you make a superman coin with no property would be better for you. Just stop and dont waste your time on this, or find people who can do it the right way and most importantly for the people of cypros and not for themselves.!!!

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
oxgroth

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:35:37 AM

Hi,

We cannot supply the contact details of the registration office in a public forum. This contact details can be seen theoretically by 7 billion people. What if at least 200 people will call the registration office?! They would be rather annoyed by answering all your questions.
The registration office will do an announcement when aphroditecoin get a stable value. Otherwise a distribution would be to complex and time consuming.
If aphroditecoin will not get an appropriate value to distribute via registration office every Cypriot can get our contact details to get their aphroditecoins.

In the next 48 hours we will upload a statement on the website how the "airdrop" will work exactly.

COnfirmation/ validation from registration office and gov when the coi nget stable value... dude get out of here, it will never get stable value if u dont proof your work !

❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱          O W N R   W A L L E T      |     Buy crypto at reasonable rates     |     BTC, ETH & other coins          ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱            TWITTER       FACEBOOK          ✔ Licensed service          TELEGRAM   INSTAGRAM            ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰
●     Store, send, receive and exchange crypto     |     VISA   ●● mastercard   S€PA   [[[] UnionPay     ●
oxgroth

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:37:35 AM

sounds like another high value coin. will definitely mine it. if you check the history of aurora it looks like the same. more haters and at the end people got rich because of early mining and buying. even less coins available than aurora

Ye bro just like Doge and Meow aint it? Meow was the greatest doge competetod, it should have gone 100 times better on volume and shit, but did it happen really ? go buy meow at 7 sat and doge for 160sat

Greedyness will destroy you people, and also lose your lifetime

atleticofa

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:43:27 AM

75 premine?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
cycoinminer

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 09:52:59 AM

Hi,

No worries.
Just PM me the contact details of the registration office. I won't repost their number on here.
If that's not possible for you, I'll just contact them directly - I thought it would be easier (and more transparent) for everyone here to have a 2nd viewpoint, from an "outsider" (ie not part of the Dev team) validate your work.
Aphroditecoin (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:18:52 AM

I will not explain myself 1000times. Read the OP - read the website!
If you don't like it, don't touch it.

If you believe in us you can help our beautiful country - if you just want to talk and do nothing please look for another coin. Cyprus had enough talk with the EU Government last year. Thanks don't need that anymore!
JulianL

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:23:08 AM

Ye bro just like Doge and Meow aint it? Meow was the greatest doge competetod, it should have gone 100 times better on volume and shit, but did it happen really ? go buy meow at 7 sat and doge for 160sat

Greedyness will destroy you people, and also lose your lifetime

yea and I can give you now 10 other coins which should have fail normally but they didn't so whats your point? That was just my thought. Aphrodite COULD be the next big value coin -COULD be. Who fuc.king knows that? I don't. You neither. I invest in many coins, not only mining. trying to buy cheap and wait and see. sometimes I make money, sometimes I don't but thats how it works. I invest rather in something which COULD help people than in something which has cute pet pics all over the thread.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: