Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:25:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Aphrodite Coin [APH] boost of Cyprus economy - Coinmarketcap position 5 !  (Read 83162 times)
dragonseer

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 07:30:31 AM

Love how this coin completely died after the dev was caught red handed dumping the premine coins.  And now he hasn't said a word in this thread, or his other 'shill' account julian.

How do you investors feel right about now now that you lost everything, as we warned you earlier?

Fine... The coins I have are a reminder that I tried to do something for Cyprus...

It was pretty obvious that none of the coins will go cyprus. It was a scam. If after seeing the evidence you still stuck yo your belief that you were doing something for cyprus, then that wasn't the very smart thing. You could  have sold the coins and sent the fiat to someone in cyprus. Then at least you would have done something for cyprus. 

Many people said the same thing about Auroracoin, even now after the airdrop is happening some people stick to their belief that real people are not claiming coins, they are the ones that can't see the reality... Some of these coins may succeed in helping people escape the fiat system, sending fiat does nothing to change the economic situation.

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
flipstyle

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 07:58:52 AM

Love how this coin completely died after the dev was caught red handed dumping the premine coins.  And now he hasn't said a word in this thread, or his other 'shill' account julian.

How do you investors feel right about now now that you lost everything, as we warned you earlier?

Fine... The coins I have are a reminder that I tried to do something for Cyprus...

It was pretty obvious that none of the coins will go cyprus. It was a scam. If after seeing the evidence you still stuck yo your belief that you were doing something for cyprus, then that wasn't the very smart thing. You could  have sold the coins and sent the fiat to someone in cyprus. Then at least you would have done something for cyprus.  

Many people said the same thing about Auroracoin, even now after the airdrop is happening some people stick to their belief that real people are not claiming coins, they are the ones that can't see the reality... Some of these coins may succeed in helping people escape the fiat system, sending fiat does nothing to change the economic situation.

Except the fact that 100 percent of people will try and find the quickest way to sell these 'country coins' for fiat so that they can actually have some kind of use to them (that's assuming the airdrops are even legit).  I think you're missing the big point...the entire premise of country coins is so far fetched and detached from reality  that nobody is winning in this game except for the devs and the quick pump flippers.    

We are not dealing with huge corporate vehicles with billions of dollars for pushing these ideas...we are dealing with 15 year olds in their basement cloning code in a day and telling people that businesses in their country will accept the coin 'because it has so much promise.'  

Come on dude, use your head.
dragonseer

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:24:24 AM

It was pretty obvious that none of the coins will go cyprus. It was a scam. If after seeing the evidence you still stuck yo your belief that you were doing something for cyprus, then that wasn't the very smart thing. You could  have sold the coins and sent the fiat to someone in cyprus. Then at least you would have done something for cyprus.  

Except the fact that 100 percent of people will try and find the quickest way to sell these 'country coins' for fiat so that they can actually have some kind of use to them (that's assuming the airdrops are even legit).  I think you're missing the big point...the entire premise of country coins is so far fetched and detached from reality  that nobody is winning in this game except for the devs and the quick pump flippers.    

We are not dealing with huge corporate vehicles with billions of dollars for pushing these ideas...we are dealing with 15 year olds in their basement cloning code in a day and telling people that businesses in their country will accept the coin 'because it has so much promise.'  

No, 100% of people do not all act the same way you think.  If you want to chase pumps on mintpal and think that is where the action is, go ahead. Some people are happy to buy some coins and wait and see what happens six or twelve months down the road. And some people will claim their coins and wait and see what happens as well. Volume and price are being driven by impatient people at the moment, that doesn't bother me. You annoy me though  Angry

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:25:35 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2014, 11:55:00 AM by niothor

If you've got nothing to add, just leave this thread alone

You were trying to do something for Cyprus?

You have the nerve to claim that?
You we're blinded by greed and dreamed you will get rich by holding those coins , that's all.

How the f* would you have helped the people in Cyprus by holding their coins?
I bought 100 Botswana pula for my collection , will that eradicate hunger in botswana?

Helped...and you have the nerve to say it.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:26:47 AM

You nailed that one pretty good Smiley.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:47:10 AM

You we're trying to do something for Cyprus?

You have the nerve to claim that?
You we're blinded by greed and dreamed you will get rich by holding those coins , that's all.

How the f* would you have helped the people in Cyprus by holding their coins?
I bought 100 Botswana pula for my collection , will that eradicate hunger in botswana?

Helped...and you have the nerve to say it.

lolol BUT BUT...of course this guy has a heart of gold and was ONLY thinking about helping the people of Cyprus when he purchased his coins.  I'm TOTALLY sure he wouldn't have dumped them all if they went up 5 to 10x in price.  I mean...the guy doesn't care a single bit about the economic side of things...he really wants to see people in cyprus use these worthless coins to buy things when it's completely impossible! Cheesy
dragonseer

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:01:53 PM

Pressing the ignore button...

layer1gfx
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1109

Graphic Design & Translation - BTC accepted here!

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2014, 12:12:22 PM

wow lot's of drama here.

Shocked

so captain dev decided to leave the sinking ship even before the official airdrop?
that's a shame, i thought the idea was legit - as almost anyone else.

i tried to contact the dev via the official email stated on the website and just got a mailer daemon ala "Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender" back. easy to guess why.

but,

*what if*

someone less greedy just takes over the project and delivers the coins to the cypriots?

set up a charity which takes APH donations and gives them to the people as intended?

it could work if miners keep mining...
traders keep trading...
and businesses accepting and people using the coin...

what do you guys think?

technically it is a great coin and should be working like any other coin.

in general,
does it now have to already acceptable that the whole nation coin idea is pronounced dead just because some scammers jumped on the bandwagon?

or could the once great idea survive and help some nations to get out of miserable situation by themselves?

i for myself was about to accept APH for graphic design services soon,
adding it to my list of accepted altcoins.

now i'm thinking:
would it be good to try to keep the - otherwise technically perfectly working - coin alive and just continue  to add real value to an otherwise "dead" coin by officially accepting APH for graphic design?

is it not what is missing with so many pump & dump coins, that you can't really buy anything with it in the *real* world outside of exchange websites?

well,
should that now be the end of the project i lost some fiat buying a couple of APH...and a bit of faith in the real motives of people behind coin projects...

meh.
ownerbest

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:32:27 PM

What's wrong with the APH? The price is dumping and dumping....

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC
Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 11:16:20 PM

What's wrong with the APH? The price is dumping and dumping....

It's a scam. That's what wrong. The "developer" has premined 75% of coins that he controls that he will will keep dumping to any newbie who buys it.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
takkaros

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:21:36 PM

Excellent, like Cyprus wasn't suffering enough. APH seems to be more of a scam as the time goes by.  Dev logs in frequently but doesn't care about what is being said here, apparently.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:23:22 PM

Excellent, like Cyprus wasn't suffering enough. APH seems to be more of a scam as the time goes by.  Dev logs in frequently but doesn't care about what is being said here, apparently.

I think you're mistaken... Probably he laugh his ass off when he hears the bagholders who still believe in this scam

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Wesiematic

Activity: 437

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 01:38:06 PM

Pure SCAM and all is said about this - if i were a cypriot i would be very angry,
so im just a bagholder with a dirty douzend of this scammy Coin.

cheers

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
brian_nguyen
Legendary

Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:29:54 PM

Can't wait til 21st of April 2014. About 885,000 Cypriots will be made able to claim 25.4 Aphroditecoins each. At the current rate that will be an awesome $0.005 USD per person.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
wukelan

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:30:26 PM

Can we have an official update saying step by step what should be done?

I think the devs know better than anyone how to handle this whole situation so

simply guide us trough an official guide for the re-launch and make sure no1 is left out.

GET 100K FREE NBC.7356330717717484990
SoulEater

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 04:29:18 AM

http://coinmarketcap.com/2.html

nr 112, it says aphroditecoin has total 84 000 coins.

why is this? before it was on top 100. and i see millions of coins exchanged all the time at poloniex.com.

this looks like a big scam. like the dev's has forked the coin and was selling it to people. waow !?
dragonseer

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 05:54:40 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2014, 06:19:06 AM by dragonseer

why is this? before it was on top 100. and i see millions of coins exchanged all the time at poloniex.com.

this looks like a big scam. like the dev's has forked the coin and was selling it to people. waow !?

Coinmarket cap has redone their calculations, the number is what has been produced by miners. So 84000 coins produced, and over 1 million coins last I checked available for sell orders on poloniex. So, dev has dumped the premine and gone silent. Out of all the country/region coins, this is the only one you can say is a scam for sure.

EDIT: Also, as my final say on the matter, if I was going to be suspicious of forum members being involved in this scam, then there are two members posting here that could be involved. Both Niothor and flipstyle posting here both do the following:

1. Defend the developer's fraud.
2. Spend a great deal of time posting FUD and personal insults on other country/region coins.
3. Gain some perverse pleasure at seeing people lose their money to Aphroditecoin or any similar venture.
4. Refuse to acknowledge that there is any merit to conducting an airdrop and introducing people to cryptos this way.
5. Are generally horrible people.

There may yet be a way to salvage this coin and do something with it for the benefit of Cyprus, I'll post again here if anyone is interested and there is a way to contribute. Otherwise, there is no point in buying this coin at all and it should be left alone.

SoulEater

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 07:24:57 AM

Coinmarket cap has redone their calculations, the number is what has been produced by miners. So 84000 coins produced, and over 1 million coins last I checked available for sell orders on poloniex. So, dev has dumped the premine and gone silent. Out of all the country/region coins, this is the only one you can say is a scam for sure.

EDIT: Also, as my final say on the matter, if I was going to be suspicious of forum members being involved in this scam, then there are two members posting here that could be involved. Both Niothor and flipstyle posting here both do the following:

1. Defend the developer's fraud.
2. Spend a great deal of time posting FUD and personal insults on other country/region coins.
3. Gain some perverse pleasure at seeing people lose their money to Aphroditecoin or any similar venture.
4. Refuse to acknowledge that there is any merit to conducting an airdrop and introducing people to cryptos this way.
5. Are generally horrible people.

There may yet be a way to salvage this coin and do something with it for the benefit of Cyprus, I'll post again here if anyone is interested and there is a way to contribute. Otherwise, there is no point in buying this coin at all and it should be left alone.
then learn how to use coinmarketcap.

u can check all coins by supply wich means total coins known.
u can check by premied coins and coins that is premined.

there is options you know bob. its like saying when auroracoin vent over 1 billion, it was just the (mined coins right when it was public for like 10-30 days and suddenly it goes 1 billion for a day. and after that down.
lq2157282

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:51:07 AM

Dev,your website is down.what do u think?

GLCcoin. GTHMDxvciqq6hYaj5uGboHjwgWDi4cpnCY
Aosilu Houdali

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:30:04 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: