Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:54:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The bull market is almost here  (Read 1328 times)
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 04:04:46 PM

Most likely, it will be another bullish trap. Restoration of the market according to the forecasts of professionals is unlikely to happen in the coming weeks. But in general, the news background is quite positive.
Just positive man, we already some good news from cryptocurrency example like JP Morgan, Elon Musk and etc. showing some supporter for cryptocurrency technologi hope the market react into these.
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:01:28 PM

The future is certainly bright for cryptocurrencies at the moment and it just seems like everything is falling in place at precisely the right time.
Bitcoin ETF is coming up, Bakkt launch is also around the corner, Ethereum Constantinople hardfork is almost here, JP Morgan who public criticized cryptocurrency last year is launching their own JPM coin which will be the first cryptocurrency backed by a major bank in the world,  and the timeline has been set for the next bitcoin halving.

The bull market is not so far off again
I think when will the positive news in the market and they start to play I think and then start the bullish trend in the meantime, all the news stand again and again !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:06:35 PM

Most likely, it will be another bullish trap. Restoration of the market according to the forecasts of professionals is unlikely to happen in the coming weeks. But in general, the news background is quite positive.
agree, impossible the bullish market will happen in a short time , all also need a process but what I see is the market is up , maybe this is a sign the bullish market will arrive

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:46:33 PM

I believe that the bull market began its race, though not at such a fast pace, but we started to rise a bit from the bottom. I hope for a good growth of Bitcoin for the next half year.
SinLinJim

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:53:07 PM

agree, impossible the bullish market will happen in a short time , all also need a process but what I see is the market is up , maybe this is a sign the bullish market will arrive
This is only the beginning, prices may fall again, but at least we already know that the market is gradually gaining strength and before the start of full growth, it remains to wait not too long

bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 07:58:20 PM

The future is certainly bright for cryptocurrencies at the moment and it just seems like everything is falling in place at precisely the right time.
Bitcoin ETF is coming up, Bakkt launch is also around the corner, Ethereum Constantinople hardfork is almost here, JP Morgan who public criticized cryptocurrency last year is launching their own JPM coin which will be the first cryptocurrency backed by a major bank in the world,  and the timeline has been set for the next bitcoin halving.

Indeed it is. The market of cryptocurrencies has been down and red throughout the last year and I believe that this will be done before the Q1 of the 2019 ends. A lot of cryptorelated website also predicting that ethereum's price will be high again and it is not very far  from happening now.

Live for the moment.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:01:07 PM

This is only the beginning, prices may fall again, but at least we already know that the market is gradually gaining strength and before the start of full growth, it remains to wait not too long
This is certain, you cannot expect the market to just keep growing without any form of correction. I have seen some level of corrections since yesterday and it is possible for the market to pick up from there. At least, this year looks much better than last year, where we had so many uncertainties. We already have some updates that have every likelihood to come up.
sri.bima

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:02:34 PM

I think the next two or three years the new bull market will come back, while for now it seems we still have to be patient to wait and still believe that in time we will benefit greatly from crypto investment.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
Maik3

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:02:49 PM

I aggee that i don't see anything yet that indicate bull run to me, rather i would say a possibly bull trap, don't get too excited about the little green you see now, i would watch with caution this period.
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:04:00 PM

I agree, since we are mostly approaching the resistance line but do not break it , I also think that by the end of the year the market can show positive trends for growth !

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:06:29 PM

I aggee that i don't see anything yet that indicate bull run to me, rather i would say a possibly bull trap, don't get too excited about the little green you see now, i would watch with caution this period.
I also think that now is just a bull trap. This was talked about by many experienced traders. that this spring should be a bull trap and after that we will see new lows. maybe now we will rise to 5 thousand and then we will fall below three thousand

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
dosSantos

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:08:22 PM

I believe that at the moment the market is starting to go up. It seems to me that the bull market is coming back. But despite this, we must be very careful.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:17:35 PM

I believe that at the moment the market is starting to go up. It seems to me that the bull market is coming back. But despite this, we must be very careful.
you just want to believe in it, but there is no reason why the market should start growing right now

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 08:29:04 PM

I still expecting a good time for the Bull Run to came again but there is no chances of getting the value of this current situation to the higher question not seen by me at any direction so the hope will reducing little by little from a long period of time if it was not happen in this year then it will not good for all the investors
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 09:51:51 PM

I long to see the real bull run of the crypto market. I will believe it is bull when I can see bitcoin above 10k$ per one unit, and ETH above 500$. I believe the moment will come by again.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:17:06 PM

Everything is set for the next bull run after the 2017 bull. Unless the market is manipulated by bots and whales,  prices of coins should start rising any moment from now.
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:28:21 PM

If this becomes another bull trap again, I beginning to think if people will still trust any other upsurge again.
I am yet to know the news behind this uptrend. Probably the upcoming events, such as the bitcoin etf approval and the likes are the ones making the market to surge.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 22, 2019, 10:29:08 PM

Not yet dude, we are still a far cry from a bull run, so it's better not to get excited to say the least. The Bitcoin ETF has yet to be approved its just the SEC will review two proposals but it doesn't mean approval yet. So If I where in your shoes, I will still be cautious and not put to much hope though, just saying.
That's true it hard to say anything right now if the bull run will come I think not now maybe soon but not this time that everything is not good. I mean some situations are not ready. Like ETF is not approved, hard fork of ethereum and so on. Let's stay observe everything before do some action.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 10:31:21 PM

Not yet dude, we are still a far cry from a bull run, so it's better not to get excited to say the least. The Bitcoin ETF has yet to be approved its just the SEC will review two proposals but it doesn't mean approval yet. So If I where in your shoes, I will still be cautious and not put to much hope though, just saying.
That's true it hard to say anything right now if the bull run will come I think not now maybe soon but not this time that everything is not good. I mean some situations are not ready. Like ETF is not approved, hard fork of ethereum and so on. Let's stay observe everything before do some action.

There are definately some good signs on the market that it is going upwards. Also good news in media are also beneficial for the market.

oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2019, 10:35:59 PM

Everything is set for the next bull run after the 2017 bull. Unless the market is manipulated by bots and whales,  prices of coins should start rising any moment from now.
To start the current bull run, I think it's not because there are no signs showing a bull run, even though there has been a slight increase in prices but that's not enough to make prices rise like last 2017, because to be able to enter a bull run, of course there must be big news that can make whale investors enter crypto so they can move the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀