Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project  (Read 68079 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
verno12n

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 11:38:50 AM

In our community there will always be a place for secrets, because people are becoming much more curious than before. This is especially true of big cities ...
hizzy

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 12:12:34 PM

I believe that the atmosphere in the city hardens man. And directly those who understand this become less susceptible to the insides. In old age you can sit secrets read))
daluvin

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:42:46 PM

Are you planning to launch Airdrop or Bounty anytime soon? I think that many people can be very interested to get to know your platform and get something for it))
investor5

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:59:16 PM

in yobit who a@#$%s they sell all time and they dont let the coin go up?
ulfa21fall

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 09:10:08 PM

I think that there is an opportunity to try this development for free, and this is already good! After all, I think that in the future it will take quite a bit to pay for it!

*Link Removed*
  *Link Removed*
verno12n

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:12:31 AM

I think so too. Now many high-quality services are switching to a paid subscription or something like that. So I think in the future the guys will also take payment for this service.
suprnurd

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 12:28:12 PM

Why are there no links to the linkedin profiles shown on the image on the first post?

My question still stands.

Are any of these posts made by actual real people or just the paid for spam groups?

Seems the posts are half decent, they even can reply to each other in a somewhat cohesive manner. Maybe some machine learning or advanced linguistic algorithms at play here?

Let's see...

...After all, it is the current indicators of project activity that suggest that it is developing at the expense of the community.

If the project develops at the expense of the community, then this is already an excellent indicator of activity...

In our community there will always be a place for secrets, because people are becoming much more curious than before. This is especially true of big cities ...

I believe that the atmosphere in the city hardens man. And directly those who understand this become less susceptible to the insides. In old age you can sit secrets read))

Holy fake crap postings batman.

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
hizzy

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:12:15 PM

It's no secret that the Japanese are still perverts and this platform will be very interesting for them. I think that for them you can successfully sell your service)) If I helped you, send my Bitcoin ))
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:50:07 PM

It's no secret that the Japanese are still perverts and this platform will be very interesting for them. I think that for them you can successfully sell your service)) If I helped you, send my Bitcoin ))

Why would you call those people perverts? What standards do you apply for this seemingly unsubstantiated conclusion?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
daluvin

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:56:56 PM

Tell me please, when can I get paid for revealing my secrets to other people? I have something to share. I Know a lot of secrets!
ulfa21fall

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 10:04:50 PM

I wonder very much what will be the reward system? And can I get your token for free?

*Link Removed*
  *Link Removed*
HR.Base
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:16:26 AM

I wonder very much what will be the reward system? And can I get your token for free?
Of course you have the opportunity to get a WOW token absolutely free! We will pay remuneration to the author of the secret who has collected the largest number of likes. join - https://wow-secret.com
HR.Base
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:18:32 AM

Tell me please, when can I get paid for revealing my secrets to other people? I have something to share. I Know a lot of secrets!
We want to give everyone the opportunity to take part in the bounty and get a reward for their secret! End date bounty not defined
HR.Base
Copper Member

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:21:39 AM

I think that there is an opportunity to try this development for free, and this is already good! After all, I think that in the future it will take quite a bit to pay for it!
At the moment, our site is available for each person, join our project! https://wow-secret.com
verno12n

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:34:58 PM

Perhaps people will be given a reward, depending on how popular their secrets are. The more they read, the higher the reward.
hizzy

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:17:55 PM

How long does your company exist on the market?
daluvin

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:48:21 AM

I think that you can easily check this; it is enough to conduct an audit of the site and see when it was created. The start of such companies lies on the day the site is registered.
ulfa21fall

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 09:18:42 AM

What is the name of your token? Are they generally tied to the system? If so, what can we buy on them?

*Link Removed*
  *Link Removed*
verno12n

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:05:42 AM

I know that in the future, this will be a very relevant topic. People love such things, but I think that you can’t limit yourself to text , you need to connect video and audio.
Valeriiko

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:51:39 AM

Pretty original idea, Wowsecret is similar to standard social networks, but it has its own characteristics.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: