Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:49:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Who is the king of Altcoin?  (Read 59468 times)
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:15:25 AM

The king of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin. But who is the king of Altcoin?

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

I really agree with what you say. I also agree that the king of altcoin is indeed ethereum. I did not mention that Litecoin is not entitled to become the king of Altcoin. But indeed we cannot say no that ethereum is indeed one of the kings of altcoin.
Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:19:18 AM

The King of Altcoin who is ETH or Litecoin? I think ETH is the reason most are used in ETH at airdrop. And the price of the ETH is much higher than all other Altcoin. The number of users of ETH coins is also much higher. Litecoin also has a number of users then I think ETH coins are King of Altcoin. It is my personal opinion. You can give your opinion. I know there is many more good Altcoin but ETH is the best. I hope everyone will give feedback.

Best regards
Coin-Desk

I really agree with what you say. I also agree that the king of altcoin is indeed ethereum. I did not mention that Litecoin is not entitled to become the king of Altcoin. But indeed we cannot say no that ethereum is indeed one of the kings of altcoin.
for now the king of altcoin is indeed ethereum, but we don't know what will happen in the future, the possibility of other altcoins can also replace what is achieved or possessed in ethereum, besides that I also have no doubt about the potential that ethereum has.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:35:28 AM

Of course ethereum is the king of altcoins until now, don't doubt about it, although ethereum has decreased but this coin is still the best altcoin and difficult to replace by any altcoin

kirshna01

Activity: 239
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:51:16 AM

King of alticoin is Ethereum. Hopefully this will be continued even further.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:56:19 AM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

If we will count all ERC-20 tokens, that is also were created on ETH blockchain - then yes, Ethereum is a strong King of altcoins.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 05:07:18 AM

we'll see. I don't think so now. Ethereum holds its position because new investors have not  entered the market yet

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:26:13 AM

we'll see. I don't think so now. Ethereum holds its position because new investors have not  entered the market yet
Ethereum will continue to continue its development, rightfully occupies the second place in the cryptocurrency relying on capitalization. I strongly believe in Ethereum.
I think ETH has always been the king of altcoins. well, that's proven when people prefer to invest in ETH. maybe a lot of other coins tried to take over this place, and the XRP yesterday succeeded. however, at present, ETH is still the best.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
trumplove

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:28:32 AM

Ethereum will continue to continue its development, rightfully occupies the second place in the cryptocurrency relying on capitalization. I strongly believe in Ethereum.
Ethereum is the best Altcoin so he deserves to be the king of Altcoin, and he has reached the highest score.
he will get stronger and he will increase but this takes time so he is currently trying to improve.
Ethereum in the future will be increasingly popular and more people will have it.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
coin123456

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 06:58:09 AM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

I think Ripple is the king of Altcoin. Because Ripple has been having several partnerships with big financial institutions and companies. And Ripple project has some functions which are applied to real life. I see some projects that don't need the blockchain but try to implement blockchain technology. However, Ripple is the blockchain technology and project that is needed for real life especially finance market.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:15:58 AM

The king of altcoin is ethereum, definitely. There is no altcoin can even beat ethereum and the coin which can bring change is only ethereum.
indeed, ETH is still the best in altcoins, but we also know that altcoins or other crypto currencies cannot predict the price development and the value of any coin can be a king in the crypto market as investors, we must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that will arise to benefit in his investment

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:20:25 AM

The king altcoin would by definition be the number 2 coin, so right now it is Ethereum. Of course, this coveted position is not a guarantee is this fast-changing industry, so XRP, EOS, and even Litecoin could eventually take that spot. I think though Ethereum has had scaling issues, the project is on track to solidify its number 2 position and may even overtake bitcoin some day.
matchbillion

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:21:58 AM

OF course it is ETH. I don't think Ether will ever be able to replace Bitcoin.
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:23:23 AM

According to the market capitalization for each altcoin, currently Ethereum have the biggest market cap, and also given huge profit since 2015, the price when started tradeable is about $0.7 and the highest price in the end of 2017 is $1400, that return is really amazing. Ethereum has potential to raise again above $1400 in the long term because the technology will upgrade.

Upgrades has more to do with development of a certain coin, so more potential demand will come in sooner time. We must wait for that and there's more exciting news will make everybody become more excited. As for my personal appreciations with ethereum it's the king of altcoins that has more to change in terms of transaction capability.

btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 07:32:16 AM

In my understanding ETH is the king of altcoins, however, many people may debate for XRP or EOS. If I judge truly, Ethereum has been in the market for long and developed smart contracts which are a great advancement for ICO launching. Just think what's the total worth of erc-20 tokens let alone ETH mcap. SO ETH is still the king here.
innocentone
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:42:29 AM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

Nothing can beat ethereum. A lot of platform and coins are based on the ethereum platform and I think that ethereum will stay being the king for a long time.

Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 07:49:42 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2019, 08:23:44 AM by Polar91

I believe it's Ethereum. It's because most of altcoins that are made in 2017 are under Ethereum platform. Also, we can see who is the king of altcoin based on coinmarketcap.
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 07:51:38 AM

It will take time to replace old king, but it’s possible that top five alt coins get this position. But right now ETH is strong litecoin respectively.
But for this we have to wait & it will take some time to happen.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:56:14 AM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

I agree I wonder what cryptocurrency would be without these ICO that was started by Ethereum, we now have thousands of tokens and many more coming in, because of their smart contract and many new ICO are also starting their own smart contract because of Eth's success.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 08:59:12 AM

Best regards
Coin-Desk

I agree I wonder what cryptocurrency would be without these ICO that was started by Ethereum, we now have thousands of tokens and many more coming in, because of their smart contract and many new ICO are also starting their own smart contract because of Eth's success.
Well i also agree on that, I believe that the ethereum is the best altcoin and it is next to bitcoin in terms of popularity and value, there are so many good altcoin and also has a potential but if we are going to compair them all to eth, maybe eth is still amazing, I think there is no doubt about it eth is really the king of all the altcoin.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:06:39 AM

so far I think the king of altcoin in the future for me is bitcoin and ethereum, because both of them are future coins and also have good prospects in the future and are also very popular.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: