Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:02:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or XRP  (Read 16985 times)
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 06:59:59 PM

Both ETH and XRP have different specs — one is decentralized and the other is centralized. So, in their respective domain or ecosystem, they are both king. To be factual here, none of them can replace BTC, but ETH can come close.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:03:20 PM

I think it totally depends how you view both because they have different functions. I think there is a lot of use for ETH but it's quite spread out where as XRP is really only one function and that is for payments. I am waiting on ripple's latest investment on elixxir which is a payment and digital messaging app https://elixxir.io/
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:16:03 PM

Both of them are great project. But they are very much different form each other. Ethereum is a platform based token. It's the most used platform at this moment. In other hand ripple is a banking and money transfer related project. They are a well developed project. But still people don't like ripple cause they are centralised and backed by many banks. But if you see ripple is just a project then it is one of the best project at this moment. They both got high market cap. And as an investment they both are very good. I can't find anything to compare them cause they are form different background.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 10:26:57 PM

I think when the amount of bitcoin supply has run out, bitcoin will still be the number one coin, but if I have to choose coins that will replace bitcoin then I choose ethereum compared to xrp, because xrp has a centralized system, I support ethereum rather than xrp to be the best coin in future
well, I think a lot of things make us think the same, one of them is ETH as the best coin. well, however, XRP is indeed very good, even the XRP has also defeated ETH transactions several times. but, because ETH is the best coin, it doesn't last long.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
monalia

Activity: 685
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:58:36 PM

I think when the amount of bitcoin supply has run out, bitcoin will still be the number one coin, but if I have to choose coins that will replace bitcoin then I choose ethereum compared to xrp, because xrp has a centralized system, I support ethereum rather than xrp to be the best coin in future
well, I think a lot of things make us think the same, one of them is ETH as the best coin. well, however, XRP is indeed very good, even the XRP has also defeated ETH transactions several times. but, because ETH is the best coin, it doesn't last long.
It is really complicated analysis because Ripple also beat the Ethereum market cap in many times so both are good enough cryptocurrency. If we want the exact result Ethereum is better than ripple, But ripple make huge profit in short period so still many investors are believe the Ripple coin. I always support to Erc 20 smart contract so Ethereal is my favourite coin.

akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:53:14 AM

Between ethereum and ripple, I will choose ethereum, in my opinion until now ethereum remains the best altcoin and many supporters for this coin, and I am sure ethereum will reach its normal price again and in the future it will develop better so I will not hesitate the advantages of this ethereum
i agree with you, i also like ethereum more than XRP and now i'm waiting for ethereum to grow again.
but i also store some XRP, because XRP is a pretty good coin in the future just like ETH.

kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:52:20 AM

ETH and XRP are both famous altcoins and they are the top altcoins that are competing to stand at second place just after BTC, so it is quite hard to predict which one is better in the future, but i think ETH will dominates the market for a long time because ETH is more popular with investors than XRP.

bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 02:56:28 AM

ETH and XRP are both famous altcoins and they are the top altcoins that are competing to stand at second place just after BTC, so it is quite hard to predict which one is better in the future, but i think ETH will dominates the market for a long time because ETH is more popular with investors than XRP.
I agree with you. For me personally i will choose ethereum as my main investment cause i use a lot ethereum platform and i think ethereum will stay in top 2 as it more useful than xrp coin.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 03:02:54 AM

XRP is doing well and has got the attention of the UN to integrate it into their operations, however, it needs more improvement in its Blockchain in order to give Ethereum a tight competition. Ethereum is known by many experts as the king of ICOs and father of altcoins because of its unique smart contract which allows projects to mint their new coins on the Ethereum Blockchain.

Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:08:37 AM

Ethereum and Ripple are both good and potentially coin, although I think ethereum is above the ripple, ethereum is still the best altcoin and I'm sure in the future it will grow better and more people will invest in ethereum

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 03:13:05 AM

Both are good collections, but the side of the other, i mean xrp has centralized blockchain, which might get manipulated by the developer and get hacked.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:01:10 AM

BTC supplies only 21 million, and now there are 3 or 4 million BTC in the system. even though there is a little more BTC, we will also find it difficult to get BTC. then, it will take a long time. 2024 or 2026 are predicted that BTC supplies will run out.

we have to think about the prospect of the crypto world in the future, until today BTC has a function to stabilize the crypto world, but what happened if supplies BTC runs out? is there another crypto that can stabilize and maintain the existence of the crypto market?

I think ETH or XRP will replace BTC. but my prediction XRP will dominate the market more than ETH, I doubt to ETH after the vitalik left from ETH. on the other hand, XRP always develops its platform every time.

how do you think, will the XRP replace BTC and has a very high value of $ 20K like BTC in 2017?

Comparing both coins, id rather invest the two, remember that having multiple types of coins in the port is way better than having one, so leveraging is still the best strategy.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
IParn

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 05:14:13 AM

I also support Ethereum. Because I still think that Ethereum is the most promising and best altcoin. It seems to me that the Ethereum in the future will be an independent coin.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Krismanto

Activity: 574

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:26:55 AM

XRP has very good potential and has a very good future. I am not so sure whether XRP can replace BTC because BTC always experiences growth and this is the first coin. This is quite interesting because we can see many coins that have good potential to approach Bitcoin.

gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:32:51 AM

Both of these coins did try to be on top, and the team's performance was good enough so that the development of the XRP and Eth always seemed to compete. Support from various parties always came so that Eth would not abandon his commitment.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 09:09:47 AM

XRP has very good potential and has a very good future. I am not so sure whether XRP can replace BTC because BTC always experiences growth and this is the first coin. This is quite interesting because we can see many coins that have good potential to approach Bitcoin.
Replacing BTC is close to impossible, people are here for BTC and for it's decentralization, and XRP is not.
ETH did take the no. 2 spot for months but it was not able to hold it longer, ETH a still decentralized coin take that place and still holding until now.

If you noticed, there's not much growth for XRP thus far, but some altcoins and BTC are doing great.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
manismanja

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:05:32 AM

Both of these coins did try to be on top, and the team's performance was good enough so that the development of the XRP and Eth always seemed to compete. Support from various parties always came so that Eth would not abandon his commitment.
so choosing both will be better because you choose Altcoin that is good and has great power.
if you have both of these coins, the chances that you get will be even greater, these two coins will try hard to improve because their work team is good so that the future of ETH and XRP will be bright.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ali115112

Activity: 1806
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 10:24:42 AM

As you know ETH was 2nd position in market since long time and XRP was pass away to ETH but ETH also is now no.2 due to its new POS network launched and XRP may be also best in coming days.

══════════════☛Digicom Finance☚═════════════
A Digital Commerce
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 12:00:49 PM

I will choose ETH because ETH is the next coin after of bitcoin if you invest in this coin and hold for a long term then you can make a lot of money from this coin in future.

zolfa

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 12:33:38 PM

I will choose eth rather than xrp because eth has a better future, especially eth is ranked second after BTC, so the possibility of replacing BTC is ETH
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: