Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:06:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Crypto now?  (Read 16214 times)
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:18:32 PM

I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

As of now the market is in a bearish trend wich affect the price of some altcoin but no need to worried this can be resolve soon as long as the project continue to expand all over the world and people continue patronizing cryptocurrency the possibility to comeback to its all time peak are too high, just relax and observe the market carefully.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:21:01 PM

Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
Everyone's investment strategy for cryptocurrency is different. I will invest selectively. Some coins are suitable for long-term holding, and some coins are suitable for short-term speculation.
logisticalmother

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:25:57 PM

I used to hold altcoin especially eth, I have been using it for a long time and have benefited a lot from eth if it saved it and sold it when the price was good,

maybe it could get a big enough profit and sure eth is suitable to be stored for long and short and eth is the best altcoin after coin bitcoin,
that means eth has good coin quality too.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:32:15 PM

Thanks.
I no longer kept the altcoins from Q2 of 2018, I knew that the bubble was going to explode and I sold it early and transferred all the ETH that I got through USDT.
From that wise decision, I was able to use the money I earned from 2018 to invest in altcoins in 2019.
The current price is very cheap and I think we should pay attention to TRON and Binance. Binance is currently doing very well and TRON has just announced it will have a stablecoin for it. it is a very good sign and we should buy it when it is cheap.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 12:54:37 AM

I am really impressed with all the projects that are rolling out. We have been making massive strides in developing a currency that we believe fits the true definition of a crytocurrency. Whether it's a privacy coin like Grin, the lightning network advancement for Bitcoin, a elastic supply policy for Ampleforth even interchain operability with projects like Cosmos and Polkadot.

Just because we are in a winter doesn't mean we aren't making things great for the next bull run
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:20:52 AM

This year you must be able to invest. It's very difficult to make a profit. But if you look at the Crypto market situation now. You can benefit from daily trading. Many people talk that for this year there will be a pump, but we also have to be patient and keep investing.
Janna_MaMa

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:24:41 AM

Surely the market will rise again. But take the opportunity to increase your money
audyearls

Activity: 215

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:43:08 AM

Crypto is still in the same condition as it is still up and down, if you want to invest in altcoin, choose a coin that can give you benefits for the future, you can choose what coin best coin list you want to invest, and you can start investing now , and when the market has risen, of course you will get maximum results
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 03:53:42 AM

I believe it's best to hold until 2020 which i think the bullrun will start, just try to get bitcoin, xrp and ethereum because it has a solid foundation and support from all over the world. Mass adoption is increasing everyday and big companies are getting into cryptocurrency which is a good sign.

billy.ryoko

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:00:04 AM

It is the most badly year in the crypto market, I have invested in the crypto market over 4 year, I never seen the market is all red over the year, all people have lost their money in this time, and when will the market recover again?

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:23:41 AM

Thanks.
all depends on our confidence and patience and of course with conditions and situations that are experiencing a very large decline and investors must be clever in utilizing every opportunity to gain profits at this time I still believe in ETH and believe in the future it will be good
Averaged

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:07:26 AM

It's easy for a lot of folks in the media to say that crypto is dead and will never come back - but literally hundreds of pundits have said that before, and it hasn't stopped crypto yet.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 05:17:11 AM

I could say crypto right now is being popular and now several countries are now accepting crypto unlike in the previous years crypto was gonna banned to their country, crypto has got many investment because they can get big return from their investment.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:56:53 AM

I still hold potential coins and believe that when the bullrun comes will get a big profit, at the moment the market is still affected by bearish conditions, we will definitely profit if we take opportunity of the moment and hold potential coins until the bullrun comes
I recommend that you buy ethereum to hold until the bullrun occurs, ethereum is a potential coin and has a promising prospect, ethereum still has the possibility to be able to return to its highest price point

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jossiel

Activity: 2968
Merit: 632

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:54:39 AM

Thinking of tremendous gain at these times is unreal. Think positive but don't think too much that will lead to you think outside the box, I mean think of realistic gains instead of higher gains which is unlikely to happen base on the current market situation.

Best coin to invest yearly:
  • Bitcoin

Yes, invest to that coin and you are unlikely to think of any problem. The market relies on it and you will get less headache if you are solely focusing holding bitcoin.
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:21:27 AM

It's easy for a lot of folks in the media to say that crypto is dead and will never come back - but literally hundreds of pundits have said that before, and it hasn't stopped crypto yet.
they say it like it is those who do not know and never entered the world of crypto. they are confident and believe in crypto will still be waiting for an increase in the market, because the confidence of the community of crypto will never be replaced.
djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:32:19 AM

In the close time, there would be impossible for the cyptocurrency to increase as much as 1000 fold.
What happen right now is till an unstable movement on the cryptocurrency.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sorrros

Activity: 954

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:36:50 AM

Of course that there is still a chance that your coin will go to the moon and give you 1000% profit, it is more difficult than in 2017, but still possible.
Try to find coin with low market cappitalization with a nice idea and very active development on github.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
DZU1410

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:40:56 AM

Thanks.
I believe and just understand that cryptocurrencies are our future, this system is just beginning its development, many investors do not believe in cryptocurrencies, because they lost their money, but any new beginning can not be built quickly, it takes time.

Garry_1

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:55:48 AM

Crypto is growing stronger each time since the inception of this great technology. This means the awareness creation is effective and must be continued. The people are gradually getting to know the concept and how the crypto market operates. Although the market is showing red, it is far better than the previous years irrespective of the attacks and regulations coming from the governments.

Cryptocurrency also started with nothing, but now there are around 21 million users or more. As people are getting to know the technology behind it, i.e., blockchain and the pros, that is driving them towards using virtual currencies.  

The blockchain (the technology behind cryptocurrencies) space is growing faster than ever. As the technology is growing, more and more people got to know about the cryptocurrency and started to trade. The use cases and predictions speak a lot about the future of cryptocurrency in 2019and even after that.

I am pleased that crypto is getting stronger and becoming an independent currency and does not have any burden including the influence of the government and also the Bank and other financial institutions. What is clear is that crypto is still low but still has great hopes in the future. Let's just wait.You need a lot of patience in crypto because it is a long investment. The market now is low and unpredictable. But it will recover soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: