Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:12:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Crypto now?  (Read 16217 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:36:37 PM

the price development that occurred in crypto today really shocked many people. I saw some people selling their assets. well, maybe they have been waiting for this moment. I feel that crypto price increases, or market developments will not stop here, even this will continue. many people suggest holding back assets from now on.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
salink

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:46:43 PM

the market is currently in a bad condition, many altcoins fall at their lowest prices but on the one hand this is a good opportunity to buy and invest long-term. ethereum has great potential, I'm sure the altcoins I have invested can be profitable in the future.
you are kidding me ? Today I see the market is better than ever, green is covering the market. BTC is increasing the price every hour, leading to altcoin is also better. perhaps the time of market recovery like 2017 is not far away.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 04:50:01 PM

the price development that occurred in crypto today really shocked many people. I saw some people selling their assets. well, maybe they have been waiting for this moment. I feel that crypto price increases, or market developments will not stop here, even this will continue. many people suggest holding back assets from now on.
The price of bitcoin is not something that grows, it exploded right today. Some time ago I looked at the CoinMarketCap table today, the price of Bitcoin was $ 6,787, then $ 6,880, and in just half an hour already $ 6,944. Against the background of such growth, even ethereum has risen to 190 dollars. This is already interesting. How long will bitcoin grow and where will it stop?

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Toraynt

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2019, 04:52:35 PM

the market is currently in a bad condition, many altcoins fall at their lowest prices but on the one hand this is a good opportunity to buy and invest long-term. ethereum has great potential, I'm sure the altcoins I have invested can be profitable in the future.
Now the market is showing positive dynamics, because Bitcoin is growing, and alcoins will follow, the main thing is to wait a little bit

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform | $1M Raised
▸ Public Sale starts on May 03 2019◂
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:03:36 PM

Now the market is showing positive dynamics, because Bitcoin is growing, and alcoins will follow, the main thing is to wait a little bit
I'm not sure the altcoin will follow the growth of bitcoin. I think the bitcoin movement is too fast, or altcoin is moving so slowly. Seeing the growth of bitcoin is not much of an altcoin that follows the growth of bitcoin.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:07:37 PM

I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
After last year there was a bad time for crypto holders, especially bitcoin and ethereum because the market conditions were very boring and the number of ICO projects failed. But this year we see the price of bitcoin and altcoin tends to increase, and I hope this will continue until next time and reach new ath. According to me, Bitcoin will dominate the market capitalization this year so it is very feasible for investment.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:19:37 PM

I think it's just the beginning of bitcoin rally, it should go up to 10k soon with this anxiety in crypto space. This is my personal opinion and it's mere postulation.  I also think altcoins will give good gains when bitcoin starts sideways movement. Everyone is looking forward to see what happens next, too many goodnews surrounding this space right now.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 05:46:17 PM

I think it's just the beginning of bitcoin rally, it should go up to 10k soon with this anxiety in crypto space. This is my personal opinion and it's mere postulation.  I also think altcoins will give good gains when bitcoin starts sideways movement. Everyone is looking forward to see what happens next, too many goodnews surrounding this space right now.

Right now the price movement of bitcoin looks very good and I wish this can stay any longer. I think it can also give a good impact to alts as well so the passion in crypto sphere will increase again.

beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:52:02 PM

We were trying to guess what could happen and the Bitcoin continues to rise at an unpredictable pace. At the moment, the situation of altcoins is sad, but I think this rise will be reflected in them.
sebastianluv

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 10:54:39 AM

In my candid opinion the market is exhibit remarkable positive signs lately, Lots of investors are returning to the electronic money market and hope it will be as vibrant as 2017. however, it is hard for the market to Can recover immediately can take less or a lot of time.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 11:22:23 AM

We were trying to guess what could happen and the Bitcoin continues to rise at an unpredictable pace. At the moment, the situation of altcoins is sad, but I think this rise will be reflected in them.
It's not anymore, the altcoins market is back to the green following bitcoin price right now. If you check it on coinmarketcap, almost all altcoins is on green. In my opinion crypto now is in the phase of recovery and the beginning of bullish market, so i hope we will see bitcoin reach $10,000 again.
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 12:48:43 PM

Since days ago now everyone's hope in crypto is high due to bitcoin surging in price well I'm yet to be confused that bulls are back until the up threading continues for months to come but I was actually looking forward to after halving

Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:40:21 PM

If you have any option than hold coins, please suggest one. I think we do not have any other option than holding our coins. In my case, the price of my coins I have been holding for long has decreased by almost 80 percent and there is no any other way and chance to recover at this point. So I have been holding it. But I have not lost my hope for the market rising anytime. Given the volatility of cryptocurrency, coins may rise multiple times in price. And as a result, my loss can be recovered.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:51:14 PM

I still hold my coins, which have sunk even more this year, from the growth of Bitcoin, but I believe that once I can sell them at a better price than now.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 01:54:47 PM

I think you better invest in ethereum, because now the price has grown, if you keep our altcoin longer, I'm sure you will get x1000 profits going forward.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 02:04:50 PM

The good times for cryptocurrency will come again for sure. There is a high potential for growth. I am still holding my altcoins because I believe the next bull run will come within the next 12 months.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 03:30:59 PM

as use with work of developer helps on extensive as clients to gains with returns of reference on deliverance of service the use on further with scheme on work of the finance to gives of advantage as might to collects of spares on difference to manage of use with compounding of nominals with profit to complete on terms of the business plan.

zikzag

Activity: 588

Minter

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:32:23 PM

I still believe that Altcoins with good technology will survive this market and give a good profit. The market began to show good mood.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:56:00 PM

I think that cryptocurrency is the best investment for now, because it allows to raise a huge amount of money is a not long period of time.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 03:59:07 PM

Today, the market seems to slowly begin to recover,even bitcoin has already passed the mark of 7 thousand dollars,so I'm sure that soon everything will be restored,and there will be good prices,and mass adoption of crypto-currencies in the world,and people themselves will begin to use a new product,crypto-Currencies

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: