Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:51:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Crypto now?  (Read 16213 times)
qmclak (OP)

Activity: 275
Merit: 2

"Trade with profit"

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 01:13:42 PM

I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

♦[https://www.forextrendy.com/?hop=scdigital9]♦ ► FOREX TRENDY ◄ ♦TRENDS SCANNER ,Increase your chance in winning  ♦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:19:21 PM

Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
I still block my coin until the price is high. and my choice fell against ethereum, this is one of the most potential coins and this is the best coin that will rise this year.
septi.JR

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:21:13 PM

hold is one of the long-term investments, you have to review more tokens or coins that you want to make an investment, of course, the prices offered are now cheap compared to last year, it's time to buy lots and sell them when they reach a peak, you might be able glance at TRX with all the conveniences and advantages that exist

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
````````````▓▓▓██████████
```````````▓▓▓▓▓██████████
``````````▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
`````````███████████████████
````````█████████████████████
```````███████████████████████
`````██████████████████████████
````███████████``````███████▓▓▓▓
```████████████``````███████▓▓▓▓▓
``█████████████``````█████████▓▓▓▓
`████████``````````````````████████
█████████``````````````````█████████
█████████``````````````````██████████
``█████████████``````██████████████
`````██████████``````███████████
````````███████``````████████
```````````███████████████
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:30:24 PM

Yes im still hodling because there's no other choices.but since it is in very critical condition i'm not expecting any high profits on it.  Wherein at least 2x is enough for me and in fact i got this coin only from airdrops and ICO project by participating on thier sig cam so I'll be thankful even though it makes small profits for me .
purple.thoughts

Activity: 225

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:33:38 PM

Yeah. I am currently holding my alt coin when I earned it from different bounties I joined. I still believe and hoping that it's price will become 10x larger than its amount now. Because that is how Bitcoin and ethereum goes through the years in the cryptocurrency market. That is why we are called hodlers because we think before we sell it and m we wait for it to grow and give us profits.

https://endfb.com/shop/
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:52:04 PM

Crypto can gives you a lot of profit still because for sure you will see your money recover from last year 2018 because this year will become better again this year. I think only few coin can gives you a lot profit because 1000 times profit is possible to the coin who the value is very cheap and have a chance to increase the value in the future and you need to make a research and find what coin is the best.
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 01:58:03 PM

I still have the same thoughts about crypto. Crypto really has a very good future. And I believe that after 3-4 years no one will use words like crypto will soon die. Because until then we will start to use crypto coins frequently in our normal life. Declines in the market do not end my hopes. Because when I joined the world of crypto, I already learned that there could be some kind of falls in the market.
Imoote

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:00:25 PM

For the time being I still like crypto, and still looking for altcoins through campaigns, only I rarely save for a long time, because to gain profit in crypto it doesn't have to save coins with long duration, because we have to spend time monitoring others , because the more altcoin days the more, and if for investment you try to choose which is included in the list of top 10 exchanges, because it looks more fortunate, even though there are risks.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:03:21 PM

Thanks.

Why not? The market always has so called cycles. Now we are in the bearish market which will then change to a bullish one. This is the question of time only...But it will not take too long time, usually a year or two. In our case 2018 was the first year, so this means either this year or in 2020 we will witness another flight to the moon. Be sure of it. And concerning the altcoins to invest in, just take ANY from the top-50 and you won't go wrong!

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Cyptobonds1

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 02:03:49 PM

I think crypto is now a welcoming place unlike those days with big profits, back then people rush in in hopping for a bigger profit and a lot people lost their life savings due to this. But everything seems slow and zigzag now you either make profits or lose depends on how you treat it.

▼ AQUEST - COMPLETE A QUEST & GET PAID
Get -30% BONUS Only Until 21 February 2019 | www.aquest.io
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 02:10:43 PM

Thanks.
I'd rather hold my altcoins I'm holding than selling it at a low price. Right now, I know that I'm at a loss from my altcoins but I trust my coins and I know that in the future, it will rise again including Bitcoin Smiley. Just be patient Smiley.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:11:19 PM

Crypto currently has a low value but this won't last long, there are still many valuable altcoins and we will see an increase if we can be patient.
To get profit, we must endure and be patient so that we will meet the green market.
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:13:56 PM

I still believe with that. Cryptocurrency always rising every 4 years.
For Long term investment, I advise you to choose coin with masternode program including on it.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:20:31 PM

Yes i am still holding my coins .I don't have much altcoin but i think its worth that's why i am holding my coins.

Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer?
I just have strong believe in crypto and i also think it has great future .However the market has got a long bearish move on the last year and its starting to recover now .The fall was huge deep that's why i think it will take more times to recover .I think we could not get the change up x1000 sooner .

kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.
Bitcoin is always the first suggestion to invest.Its still Eth is the best altcoin to invest.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:37:41 PM

of course yes I still hold my altcoins and yes I believe that we could reach x1000 profit if the bull run happens just keep hold, I suggest invest in ethereum good for long term investment.

milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:48:14 PM

Thanks.

Mostly lots of altcoins were lost for me because of different reasons, but some of alts are still interesting and I think that some of them will show good sides, nowadays I am interested more in Bitcoin and Ethereum like lots of others.
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:49:06 PM

in 2019. The prices of Bitcoin and ethereum also began to show higher prices, because now market price developments are getting better, so I will continue to hold higher prices in the future.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:52:04 PM

I can't guarantee you will get a profit of 1000x if you save your altcoin for the future. this is global trade, prices depend on technological developments. and you can see that blockchain technology is growing. I will only say you will make a profit if you keep holding the altcoin for some time. I suggest you buy Ethereum, EOS, TRX, NEO, CARDANO.
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:53:43 PM

Do you see that people are really using cryptocurrencies in everyday life?
Probably not, so yes, until people are nor using it we are in a speculation phase and 100x return is still possible.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 02:57:12 PM

I still much believe in hodling altcoins for long but not like 1000x. Once I see 100x from any of my blockfolio tokens, then I sell off, at least profits is being made already. That is the perspective at which I see things, I do not want to be too greedy this time around. Lessons learnt.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: