Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:27:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Crypto now?  (Read 16218 times)
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:08:19 PM

I strongly think the technology is massive and is one that could change the financial industry terrain forever. However, I believe it can be made even better considering that, there are a lot of atrocities and crimes going unchecked in the crypto industry. The industry is greatly manipulated and influenced by those with huge wealth controlling how things are run. If regulations are put in place, I see no reason why the crypto industry wouldn't replace most of the archaic financial services and technologies out there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rosebrand

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:13:23 PM

My opinion for crypto is, of course, the condition is very poor and very poor, but I still believe that they will be able to grow back if the time for the Bullrun has arrived.

yes of course if we believe in the time and growth in investing in crypto will certainly be able to get a big profit in time, the important thing is we are patient only if it is forced to wait longer.

the best altcoin in my opinion is currently not there because we don't know what the future will be and they can also die, but if you see coin binance that has shown its best performance throughout 2019 it seems good to invest and most importantly keep investing in Ethereum , however their present conditions have the potential to grow again in the future.

bebekangsoo

Activity: 313
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:20:18 PM

Crypto is currently in the same condition and has not improved, often up and down, for a moment get up and then go down again.
I'm sure Crypto will change for the better so we can get more profits.
to increase Altcoin it takes time so we have to wait until the Altcoin rises high, but to go up 1000x fold I think it's difficult and maybe it can go up but not that high.

takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 11:25:01 PM

crypto is pretty good now the price is stable. for new investors this is a good time considering the new market fell last year. so now the opportunity to ride is huge. but I don't care about it all, I focus on trading every time. and specifically for ethereum, before HF I was pessimistic this project could survive in the future, but after the update was finished I realized everything I thought would not happen. ethereum is much better now than last year.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:29:49 PM

I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

Making a profit a thousand times is very difficult and can only happen in a dream)
Now more real profit is measured in tens of percent. If you managed to make money on some x2-x10 coin, then consider yourself very lucky.

karungbitcoin

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:01:47 AM

1000x return can be possible if you hold that coin in 5 to 10 years , but you have to hold only good coin. In this situation of market we have chance to make 10x profit in 1 year if we did day or swing trading by strategy of compound. All crypto already oversold so this year is times to make good money from crypto trading.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:22:35 AM

Crypto is currently recovering from yesterday's worst condition, to be able to fully recover this certainly takes a long time, but I'm sure all will return to normal and the price of all coins will increase because this is what all crypto supporters are waiting for, slowly and surely all will return to normal

Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:29:17 AM

Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

I still have a few left but it don't estimate up to $1k in total. It's possible but this time only a very few altcoins can achieve that and the mindset before where any altcoin or shitcoin can make that is dead by now. It's hard to hype people because of the media trying to ruin everything good things that happen.
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:06:27 AM

Crypto is currently in the same condition and has not improved, often up and down, for a moment get up and then go down again.
I'm sure Crypto will change for the better so we can get more profits.
to increase Altcoin it takes time so we have to wait until the Altcoin rises high, but to go up 1000x fold I think it's difficult and maybe it can go up but not that high.
Currently the market is sluggish and the prices of all coins have dropped, but for the future of crypto I am still optimistic because this is only the beginning of the journey so often faces many problems and it will make crypto more resilient and ready to face the world financial turmoil.
Don't be pessimistic about the current conditions, but crypto predictions for the next decade or two, so enthusiasm remains active in crypto trading. Learn from ten-year bitcoin observations which are now famous digital coins.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:11:59 AM

Now I think that cryptocurrencies are starting to grow upwards and will not stop at the achieved level.
The market continues to recover and gradually the prices of promising coins will grow to their previous values.
I hope this can be achieved where people can get an advantage from the market that is currently growing, their hopes are big enough when they want to get the benefits
Freescan

Activity: 397
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:13:20 AM

the market is in bad condition and I haven't seen a significant price but I believe I'll see it again. no matter how long it will happen because we don't know, yes we can only wait, believing that there is a time when crypto can rise again.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:14:45 AM

Slowly the Crypto market began to rise and often surprise. Bitcoin and Ethereum experience pumps that are not too high. However, the increase was able to have a good impact. The Altcoin that I have now is increasingly expensive. With the current conditions, I am sure if the market will continue to experience a revival.
MrGGates

Activity: 169
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:18:32 AM

Thanks.
I think the opportunity is always there, and for the altcoin conditions right now it's not too good because the price continues to decline but maybe in the future it will improve, I suggest XLM and ADA
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:19:20 AM

I think the market now in a very bad situation, but if you believe the market will be rise again in the future, and have the spare money, I would like to buy some ETH and hold it for the long term investment.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:44:08 AM

I think the market now in a very bad situation, but if you believe the market will be rise again in the future, and have the spare money, I would like to buy some ETH and hold it for the long term investment.
Crypto is quite long in conditions like this and this is a bad condition, but even though the market is in an unstable condition we can still use it, even though what we get is a little but still using it and getting profit.
Crypto can still grow so that your choice is right, if you have capital you better buy coins that are good for the future because it will be profitable and the market can rise high.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:11:46 AM

Crypto currently has a low value but this won't last long, there are still many valuable altcoins and we will see an increase if we can be patient.
To get profit, we must endure and be patient so that we will meet the green market.
crypto currency and crypto market in my opinion the future business opportunity to invest with it all and of course must understand with all the risks that will be obtained in these investments confidence is the main capital in investing with crypto currencies because the development of crypto currencies cannot be predicted by certainly

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:16:00 AM

Save an altcoin for a long time or sell it immediately, I think it depends on each person. I still believe that I will make a profit in crypto activities, of course not saving the altcoin for a long time, but will sell if the market price can be profitable even if only a little.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 03:52:44 AM

The alternative market is slowly starting to revive itself now that Bitcoin is showing its first green candlesticks on the monthly chart since last August which suggests the market might be finding its floor and there's been plenty of top assets that have performed well apart from Ethereum yet even post-upgrade so look for assets that have important developments coming up based on recent trends and you may find some good opportunities

naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:13:23 AM

The only thing I know and what I see during the crypto currency today is a much better situation than in the last months of 2018. Since day or day there is a shift in the prices of coins rising dropped below the more profitable price increases. It is better than the incremental rise even more slowly than the continuing collapse.
labenea

Activity: 327

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:22:09 AM

yes of course I still believe because we invest to get profit so when the market goes down we have to hold the coins we have until the time comes, while the coins that are the mainstay of most people like bitcoin and altcoin ethereum, this is very profitable for long-term investment.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: