Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:42:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Crypto now?  (Read 16225 times)
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:43:09 AM

This time i think of crypto now is that this time the market is slow and there is no profit at this time but if we wait for the right time and sell our coins we will get the profit from this work.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:14:50 AM

Still holding because it's a bear market season and i truly believe we will get x1000 if we hold for long-term. We can see a spike in price right now but it's not enough for a x1000 profit, maybe a year we will achieve our target.

april08

Activity: 466
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:32:03 AM

I am meticulous about some of my altcoins because it can change your story in a twinkle of an eye. Though, it is all that what keeping but the other hand Crypto have come to stay. The light of crypto will not dim despite the odds.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:42:36 AM

This time i think of crypto now is that this time the market is slow and there is no profit at this time but if we wait for the right time and sell our coins we will get the profit from this work.
I think the current market conditions have started to recover and the cryptocurrency price movement has returned quickly, you can see when the condition of the cryptocurrency prices rose strongly yesterday which surprised many people.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:04:47 AM

Crypto is currently developing quite well, but the conditions are not yet stable, there are still a lot of updates needed over time and the technological progress of cryptocurrency for the foreseeable future will be increasingly widely known and more and more people will invest in crypto because of the benefits it provides
There's lots of people who's still doubting this chain but sooner or later when full development and mass adoptions happen those people will begin to realize the advantage of this new payment system, crypto can deliver alternative ways to lessen those delays and can be more useful not alone as an assets for your investment but also for using it as another way for paying each daily transactions that you need to cater.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:35:55 AM

What do you think about Crypto now?  In my opinion, crypto is the future. Before takeoff there is a lull.  Many States transfer their assets to digital as soon as they come up with at least how to control revenues, growth is inevitable.

Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:49:56 AM

I do not expect much, later disappointed, for now it is difficult to predict the current crypto market, the point is, I will remain focused on investing in the long term and keep the stambai tokens in the wallet, like cats waiting for their prey, when the time comes, it will grow.
bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:13:05 AM

for now it looks like the altcoin can still be said to be a good thing because I think the bull had started up and perhaps alt's influence will be very noticeable because I see altcoin just like eth, ltc, eos etc increased significantly
Jose Mourinho

Activity: 577
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:44:46 AM

for now it looks like the altcoin can still be said to be a good thing because I think the bull had started up and perhaps alt's influence will be very noticeable because I see altcoin just like eth, ltc, eos etc increased significantly

It seems like this, there were a lot of surprises in April, including the bull run sign, I'm sure that this proves that the pope immediately got up and made the crypto fly to the sky again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:53:26 AM

It seems like this, there were a lot of surprises in April, including the bull run sign, I'm sure that this proves that the pope immediately got up and made the crypto fly to the sky again.
yesterday's increase and stability now proves that the market is in a very good condition. if there is an upward movement, I'm sure a large investment will enter the crypto market, and that will strengthen crypto prices in the subsequent growth.
romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:24:13 AM

The crypto will live today and forever regardless of the ups and downs of its price. Everyday more and more people are investing and adopting into crypto.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:26:36 AM

Yes, I still hold almost all my altcoins in my portfolio and I am waiting for a good growth in the cryptocurrency market, but I don’t believe that there will be the same huge growth that we saw at the end of 2017, of course there is still hope, but it all depends from manipulators.
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:32:47 AM

The crypto will live today and forever regardless of the ups and downs of its price. Everyday more and more people are investing and adopting into crypto.
forever? Are you sure this technology will last forever? I myself think and have a view of crypto use in the future. it would be a huge breakthrough in the world, but for eternity I did not see it. technology continues to grow and those who do not follow developments will be left behind.

jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 06:50:58 AM

I am sure that this technology will be eternal. Because it is very convenient and very promising. Maybe it will be used in other areas of our life, but it will live.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:55:25 AM

I still believe in crypto and I will stay here, you have to believe in the coins you hold if you don't believe what you are holding for the coin. of course you also have to be really sure about the project until finally you really hold it
Averaged

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 06:58:34 AM

The confidence in cryptocurrency is growing, especially when crypto prices are in the green zone.  Grin
I think this is just the beginning.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:04:22 AM

Crypto was always an emerging evolution for the world and remain the same for the rest of the time for ever. This because it is the fastest payment system which is completed only within 10 minutes of time. Since the evolution of the Bitcoin the first digital coin has gain millionth of time. Then after the crypto concept is brought to the world and also accepted as an investment and fastest payment system for the people.  So, it is also trading like other market Stock, Bond and currency. This time is the buying opportunity of the crypto because you get a very low price.
mattadc

Activity: 426

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 07:07:35 AM

Cryptocurrency is developing and this is normal. Because it is a very young and promising technology. I believe in it and use it often and plan to continue working further.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Levyathan

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:16:05 AM

1000x is a very super duper rare situation for a cryptocoin. As of now, the most profitable ICOs was only probably up to 10x.
Dayan1

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:17:06 AM

Lol, x1000 is not possible,  just think the situation of crypto currency now, it can give x10 below and for me having a x6 is a great one for the market situation. Dont be greedy to earn much higher profit for your investment your just waiting for nothing, do some trade whenever the price climb and down. By this way you can earn profit but not as big as you wish

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: