Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:38:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Crypto now?  (Read 16225 times)
OTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:50:39 PM

Cryptocurrency is facing fluctuations in the prices lately. However, I still do believe that this year will be better than last year despite the obstacles and challenges its facing currently. I think cryptocurrency has a bright future so we should hold onto it and never give up.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
cryptpedia

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:26:34 PM

I think currently crypto is in thinking mode. the euphoria is now over as many lost money into it. there was lot of illusion about quick and easy money. now, the market will take time to mature. i think BTC will go down to 2000 before going back up. when it does many will be out of the market and it will mature very slowly. it will take 2 to 3 years before the bear market and consolidation ends. There we will see the true potential of crypto currencies. but bitcoin will never go away.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 10:59:30 PM

crypto cannot be predicted so even if we hold a coin for a long time, we will not necessarily get a big profit, crypto is speculation which means we try to invest and hope that in the future we will get profits but there are still many risks to be faced
My advice is if you want to invest, it is better for coins that are included in the top 20, because investing in them is safer and has the possibility of making big profits
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:04:00 PM

I am sure that it is necessary to invest this year, as the prices of cryptocurrencies will grow again. The only question that is not clear to anyone is the moment when you should start investing in cryptocurrencies.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:16:20 PM

I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.

So far most of the crypto now was in down level in terms of its price value in the market.
So it is a better things to apply being a bullish at the moment, at least in this way we can avoid risk our coins
to be loss while waiting for the bull run.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 11:20:05 PM

I am sure that it is necessary to invest this year, as the prices of cryptocurrencies will grow again. The only question that is not clear to anyone is the moment when you should start investing in cryptocurrencies.
indeed the price of cryptocurrency will always grow because from year to year, for example, the price of bitcoin that always rises becomes expensive because of the influence of the supply which is increasingly limited so that the price of bitcoin is always expensive, but all traders cannot provide certainty when it can happen to the price of bitcoin .
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:36:02 AM

Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.
I hold only what I have to hold. I don't aim for 1000X profits, that might never come. Choosing small goals and going short on trading will give you profit in long run and one day you will maybe earn that amount just buy trading. You can keep portion of altcoins in your wallet just in case something goes up but don't hold everything you have, take profit somewhere.
Larryrich63

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:37:26 AM

Crypto is just waiting to exploded again I believe and when it does it could bring new all time highs for coins.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:49:49 AM

Thanks.
Actually i am not that stupid to believe that i can get a x1000 at any time,because for me only FOOL will expect this once in a billion chance

What i am doing is looking for profit in each increase,from all my coins either bitcoin or altcoins,what is important for me is that i will not lose in each trading.and about my long term holding?of course all my coins are intact infact i am buying continuously everytime i got a funds to invest
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:05:20 AM

I continue to believe in crypto and keep all my coins counting on a good profit in the future. I believe that it will come and cryptocurrency will have a good price again.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:11:07 AM

I continue to believe in crypto and keep all my coins counting on a good profit in the future. I believe that it will come and cryptocurrency will have a good price again.
The question is how long can you handle the situation?what if one day you’ll be needing money badly and the prices is more lower from today?can you afford to sell the all?i am not being bully here but i just want you to see the reality.

For OP I’m still confident of crypto increase sooner so nothing i worry about
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:47:00 PM

The question is how long can you handle the situation?what if one day you’ll be needing money badly and the prices is more lower from today?can you afford to sell the all?i am not being bully here but i just want you to see the reality.

For OP I’m still confident of crypto increase sooner so nothing i worry about
It seems to me that you need to worry about your own funds in cryptocurrency capital yourself, since we are responsible for the absence of personal data leakage. But most of all we ourselves make a choice in favor of a project and we have the corresponding results.
bendernine

Activity: 272
Merit: 10

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:49:46 PM

You can see that in the top 10 coins you can search for the best coin that will be used so you can get a profit and now coin prices have begun to creep up so if you have bought coins yesterday you might be able to get 1000x profit and this year all coins will experience I think the price increase is quite high.

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
avarnet

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:52:34 PM

For one to have x1000 profit on any coin that should be in an unknown coin. I prefer new coins with 7,000,000 to 150,000,000 total supply. Most coin of such supply soar easily. I hardly hold popular coins.

Not a bad desire for an investor. Under this condition, then get profit becomes very easy, without much risk.
this year is a good year to invest again in the crypto world because I'm sure crypto will be great this year and you will all get a big profit

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:59:13 PM

Thanks.

I am still holding some altcoins but most of them got dumped and might be dead because of the bear market. However, I still believe that there are still good projects out there who are still surviving even the market killed a lot of projects and ICO. This projects might survive until the next bull-run or must have a good potential in the long-run because they can keep up even the market is not in a good condition.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:15:06 PM

Thanks.
Yes i'm still holding my altcoins, not many but still have some. I still believe my coins could get at least x2-x5 from the original price. Maybe not this year, maybe next year. It's a long term holding though, crypto market right now is not that good but i hope it will be better later.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:21:40 PM

Thanks.

the first you have to know, not all altcoins will grow especially as you expect. even I'm sure, most of the altcoins we hold will only be the next shitcoin. so you should do research and find all information for the altcoin that you have. and if you can still exchange it, you should exchange it with 10 top altcoins
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:24:22 PM

Currently the market is in a condition that in my opinion is not good because most prices also do not experience a large increase if bitcoin does not also increase. so in my opinion nothing has changed big at this time

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:24:55 PM

I don't think investing in a crypto would tremendously can raise up to 10000x or more because that was the old time, and this is the time where people already know crypto.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:27:05 PM

for my opinion crypto this year has had a good change so I'm sure this year crypto will soar high enough, so this will be our chance to get a good profit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: