Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:10:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about Crypto now?  (Read 16225 times)
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:53:38 PM

Truthfuly speaking I think that crypto is now in the sleeping mode and we shouldn't expect big pumps as it was before. May be next year
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:19:00 PM

I'm just curious if you guys still hodling your altcoins?
Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
Ofcourse we are still believe on it x1000 is small if the bull market would start, well all I can say is bitcoin was start recovering and give you a good profit if you want a good profit then choose the top 10 in the coinmarketcap it will give you a good profit after all forget what you buy and back after 10 years to see how much profit you will have it was the best way you can do.
If only that tokens was not going to be shit tokens after 10years. Anything can be happen in 10years and no one in here can predict the future. I suggest you to always monitored your investment and sell it fast when something not turn so good. In crypto anything that go up surely can be go down hard. So nothing was so easy just like buy it and forget it after that waiting for it to be a big profit.
  We know 10 year is really long time period where we can get huge amount of profit, I am sure after 10 years my investment in cryptocurrency will be huge that no one can make that much income with any other business, so if the price will go down I will only buy as I know it is my own saving to trust cryptocurrancy.
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 06:35:17 PM

Do you still believed that we could get x1000 profit if we hodl our altcoins longer? And kindly suggest best coins should i invest this year.

Thanks.
Ofcourse we are still believe on it x1000 is small if the bull market would start, well all I can say is bitcoin was start recovering and give you a good profit if you want a good profit then choose the top 10 in the coinmarketcap it will give you a good profit after all forget what you buy and back after 10 years to see how much profit you will have it was the best way you can do.
If only that tokens was not going to be shit tokens after 10years. Anything can be happen in 10years and no one in here can predict the future. I suggest you to always monitored your investment and sell it fast when something not turn so good. In crypto anything that go up surely can be go down hard. So nothing was so easy just like buy it and forget it after that waiting for it to be a big profit.
  We know 10 year is really long time period where we can get huge amount of profit, I am sure after 10 years my investment in cryptocurrency will be huge that no one can make that much income with any other business, so if the price will go down I will only buy as I know it is my own saving to trust cryptocurrancy.
Of course friend you are completely right here. It is necessary to study the theory of circulation of money and their features. Bitcoin is very limited when huge amounts of goods and various goods are created in the world every day.

Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:51:09 PM

Cryptocurrencies are still probably one of the most critical features. I think that now there are big and successful situations when people were able to make money on it, but I think that the majority just lose money.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:18:05 PM

Holding of coins is self determination, I don't underrate any crypto coin most especially if they have working product which will definitely drive the demands high in the nearest future. There are some features you need to take a look at before holding because sometimes those who sold earlier might be the most benefactors.
Just know that most of the project without products this days hardly go well in price because apart from hype and trading the coin has no any other usage.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:48:55 PM

Cryptocurrencies are now our future.
I am sure that even despite the high volatility of the market cryptocurrency will bring me a very good profit in the future.
In my opinion this is the best way to make money.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Aponkye1

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 08:09:19 PM

I am very optimistic about the development and adoption of crypto in the near future and also the rise in the crypto market. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and could reduce in value at certain point in time but when the crypto market rises most altcoins will rise  with it

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:10:46 PM

Thanks.

Only a fool can count on a profit of 1000 percent. A smart person lays a percentage of profit is much less, because the higher the profit, the higher the risks.
Manage your risks - do not mortgage such a large percentage of profits.
salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 09:21:00 PM

I am very optimistic about the development and adoption of crypto in the near future and also the rise in the crypto market. Cryptocurrencies are very volatile and could reduce in value at certain point in time but when the crypto market rises most altcoins will rise  with it
sadly a lot of people don't think like you. when the crypto market went down they began to think the market would collapse and withdraw from the market. While this market is very potential and most of the market is showing signs of recovery. Everyone should seize the opportunity
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:06:38 PM

I think crypto is on the path of recovery, soon we will be able to see $6000 which afterward will lead to new heights. People are still on the face not knowing what direction it will go but once it reaches $6000 then people will know we are in for a good business.
cryptjh

Activity: 532
Merit: 187

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:39:59 PM

I sold most of my altcoins last year but has taken some new positions in the last few months, I think we will see some great possibilities to trades altcoins in 2019, I think most of the coins will never go back to there all time high again.
kemetz

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:03:12 PM

yes, I still hold the altcoin that I have until now because I believe even though the price has gone down very far but their future is undoubtedly
by carrying out analysis and research in more detail with Altcoin, I became convinced of what I was holding
it's hard to find the best coins in a market situation like this where all coins have a significant decline but try to see ethereum, BNB and cardano, the coins have good protocols for long-term investment

Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:08:10 PM

I have not seen such projects for a long time that can bring a profit of 1000 percent for my investors. With the current state of the market, the profit in x2-x3 is already a good profit, which can be obtained only in rare cases.
Basically, everyone is satisfied with a profit of 10-50%.
I hope with the growth of the crypto market, we will see profits and more than 1000%.
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:35:25 PM

I am sure that we will see the times when new projects brought profits to their investors in the Ramzer of 1000 percent or more. Such projects have already begun to appear in the IEO on the big exchanges. In the future there will be more and more.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Dark Ripper

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:07:59 AM

What do I think about cryptocurrency right now? It is easy to answer by just I am confident that the market will increase for some reasons and the bull market is really near, why should I say that so? Simply because yesterday the bitcoin and the market gets bull because of the what we called golden cross in which the first golden cross happen in this year 2019, the bitcoin gets to $6,100 very fast and the market became green for only a day and that would be a good sign that the crypto will recover very soon. That happening is a good for traders because they estimate that the golden cross will come so they trade when that happen yesterday. In the trading platform that I am using, many gain some large profit because of that happening, the trading platform I am using is darb finance in which one of the great crypto exchanger in this platform many gain some profit becaus of that golden cross happen. They can easily withdraw those earnings after that happens. The crypto will recover very soon so lets better wait for that to happens.
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:12:40 AM

Thanks.
I will continue to hold my altcoin because I believe altcoin will bring a lot of benefits to people who use it and also like the current condition is the right time to buy altcoins but for investment matters you may have to look more at pasa not to experience loss according to my coin bought now is eth.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 11:21:41 AM

Crypto or blockchain technology is here to stay. So far we haven't seen any concrete examples of a blockchain network that is utilized by the masses. But that doesn't mean it's worthless tech. It just needs time and people to think of uses.

Back then, lasers were thought to be useless and only for lightshows. 80s people wouldn't believe how many uses does laser technology have now.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:09:00 PM

Yes, still i have believe in Crypto. That's why i am buying and holding a good number of crypto. Hope it will gives me a huge amounts of benefit in future.
- I don't have the same optimism and faith as you do, and many people here will think like me because after 2017 ends, the splendor of bitcoin and the crypto market has gradually faded, we can see in recent years, the weakening is too serious, from the peak fell to the bottom and continued to be deeper, although it has recovered in recent days, it is not enough to compensate for the physical and mental losses of many people. Instead of preferring to invest in crypto like in the past, I feel scared and always worry every day when crypto can always make us bleed at any time.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:57:52 PM

The situation of cryptocurrency now is much better than the last year of cryptocurrency,as now the cryptocurrency market has begun again to rise and coins are making good rally like btc has growth again,so it is a good sign  for cryptocurrency this year and i expected it will go to its highest once btc overcome its price on 2017 and i think this 2019 it will happen.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 03:56:35 PM

Well I don't know about the x1000 possibility but I know that more profits will come out of cryptocurrency this year than in 2018. So don't stop holding your alts

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: