Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:08:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be aware, so many scam coins are around  (Read 3626 times)
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:03:59 PM

Investing in a clear product is a thing we must do, because we know that there are so many ico that are unclear right now and we need to be able to find out which one is really suitable for our investment.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 04:10:21 PM

Thanks for sharing, i hope all bitcointalk members do like you to expose scammers and their cheap tricks of scam.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 05:50:06 PM

Caution is the slogan of 2019 and 2018. I am sure that most people stopped investing in cryptocurrency at all. Now the chance to lose your money is especially great, or rather just to give money to scam projects.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 04:56:35 PM

I agree with you perfectly that there are many scam coins around because everyone wants to make profit and will go great length to scam people just for money. Hence, investors need to be careful.

CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 05:46:16 PM

If the bear market lasts another year, I think that the number of scams will decrease. Investors will not actively invest and scammers will have less motivation to create scam projects.
Entei

Activity: 543
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 06:03:24 PM

That phrase should be the first thing every cryptocurrency initiate should understand and know.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:27:37 PM

We really need to be more patient and thorough in determining ICO project choices. Many ICO projects have difficulty finding funds. So they will fail and potentially commit fraud. Do research and fully understand the white paper.
There is need to establish a system where there will always be guaranteed that once an ICO fails, the investment will be returned at least 70% because I understand that some money must have gone into the project development before realizing that it’s a failed project.

Moreover, many ICOs needs to do their study very well to be sure that whatever project they are presenting to the public see the light of the day and not a baby project that will be of no use to the public.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:36:13 PM

I must concur with the OP on this the above initial coin offering mentioned where either scam or failed project.
I almost ventured into pro fish project but on another taught I withdrew.
Also if this post could be sent to the scam and accusations section it would be nice
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:41:11 PM

Thanks for the heads-up, its unfortunate many of these projects keeps springing up, but now we have to be more careful. As for me, nowadays i tend to go for projects with use case or working products, not just some hype projects.
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:47:05 PM

Profish - I do not remember whether I participated in this project. But only fools invested in it. The site is full of trash. The idea of the project, too. Sports fishing. But who needs it in the world. This is just entertainment units. Yes, this is not one project that fictitiously works with the price.
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:54:24 PM

Yes, I know there are many scam coins around us. We must have 100 cubits away from these coins. Because investing in these scams coin, the money will be completely broken. So before investing in any cryptocurrency, we need to verify the coins well. The whitepaper of the new Cryptocurrency should be well noticed. There are many things to know by checking white paper. Recently I also noticed some fake cryptocurrency. I'll share them on another post.

Thank you.

Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 07:58:17 PM

it's a risk for us when the coin is a scam because there is such a thing in the crypto world and the risk is too high I suggest you better buy coins that are certain and can be trusted

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 08:48:02 PM

If the bear market lasts another year, I think that the number of scams will decrease. Investors will not actively invest and scammers will have less motivation to create scam projects.
What is already happening is proof of that. We all know that scam projects have increased recently. The reduction of strong projects has caused scam to increase. But I do not think that their motivation will decrease.
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:05:23 PM

Useful post thank you. Indeed, a lot of scams have appeared in the world of cryptocurrencies since the end of 2017 and this is not strange, since where there is money, there will always be people who want to steal them.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:08:20 PM

Yes, fraud has already reached a new level. Come up with new ways to deceive people. Now no one is insured. Absolutely everyone can get caught.

jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:09:44 PM

Thank you very much for alerting us about scam projects. The community must be engaged in helping each other against scammers.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 11:59:52 PM

Please beware there are many fake bitcoin mining/clouding out there, I got scammed twice before I met a genius hacker who helped retrieve my bitcoin. The whole plan was so smooth I could not doubt it. Bitcoin is actually a great investment option but one thing I discovered over time is that it is not possible to mine bitcoin so don’t be deceived.
Yes, good advice. Mining is not very profitable actually and the conditions for the miner have to be very good. Like low electricity which is essential for a profitable miner. Profits are also not big now and all miners offering more than 1% per day are a red flag and most likely scam. Better don't invest in such ponzi-miners.

Smiley Smiley
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:37:22 AM

I also see that there are so many coins or maybe token that is now really become a scam. From year 2018 the number of the scam ico increased and there are only few or legit ico that is now running, so I think we need to be more extra careful or choosy about ico to avoid being victimized by the scammer because I see that scammer is everywhere.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:53:07 AM

I also see that there are so many coins or maybe token that is now really become a scam. From year 2018 the number of the scam ico increased and there are only few or legit ico that is now running, so I think we need to be more extra careful or choosy about ico to avoid being victimized by the scammer because I see that scammer is everywhere.

It is true that many ICO projects have turned into scam, but many of them were fair projects created by professional developers who were simply unsuccessful because of the bear market. Do not judge failures in the same way as scammers.

Tahid12

Activity: 405
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:59:00 AM

Yeah, undoubtedly you say the Truth. About 90-95% ico & coins/tokens are scam. Nowadays people lost theirs hope and they doesn't have any interest to investment fund with any icos or tokens or coins.  That's the reason, market is going down & down & Down. Thats why, real coins are got unsuccessful.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: