Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:24:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Got a Job after loosing hope in Bounties  (Read 17674 times)
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:23:12 AM

Hi,

I was a bounty hunter just like many others here. Was hoping that i can earn my living by doing bounty hunting rather then kissing someone's azz 9 to 5. But it looks as if the cryptocurrency world is not ready for us or may be not willing to accept us anymore.
So after sticking to my beliefs that it will grow and good times will come, but the time has come that i have to look for alternates and here i am sitting in an office doing "YES Sir", "No Sir" and hoping that i can have a financial stability to avoid doing job anymore.

Seriously looking for suggestion to gain financial freedom and don't have to do a job anymore.

Bounty hunting will not going to last long, I see, they pay bounty hunters too long, and so different from the previous years. No wonder if people will stop doing this. I think we should seek another opportunity here on cryptocurrency other than doing bounty. Maybe we could manage bounty rather.
NightMar_1St

Activity: 309
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 04:26:22 AM

bounty is just a minor. because of market instability. ICO scam, resulting in ico's price plummeted. Very few ICOs are used in the real world. So don't spend too much time on the bounty.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:11:36 AM

To live only bounty rewards is too risky and you can wake up one day without any funds for living. Because many bounty campaigns is not fair. Best way is to look at bounty hunting like just additional way to earn some funds and than reinvest it.
nerlial

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:16:04 AM

I have never considered Bounty the main one. Bounty is just a hobby for me, if I see a really promising project, I participate.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:27:40 AM

Hi,

I was a bounty hunter just like many others here. Was hoping that i can earn my living by doing bounty hunting rather then kissing someone's azz 9 to 5. But it looks as if the cryptocurrency world is not ready for us or may be not willing to accept us anymore.
So after sticking to my beliefs that it will grow and good times will come, but the time has come that i have to look for alternates and here i am sitting in an office doing "YES Sir", "No Sir" and hoping that i can have a financial stability to avoid doing job anymore.

Seriously looking for suggestion to gain financial freedom and don't have to do a job anymore.

Your best bet is still cryptocurrency, the market is still down but that does not mean we lack good project to promote, there is still good project I read a lot of STO that it is the preferred type of investment to promote so pick an STO to promote but be sure that it is a good project.
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 07:32:13 AM

Why do you consider Bounty to be the main income? It is just passive income, and if it is seen as a source of gain, the end will be like you.
Have you tried trading? If you want to own your own business, you must start trading.
yes you are right to trade cryptocurrency is one way to get financial freedom. but doing a trade has a big risk so we must be good at reading the market situation. and I agree we should not make bounty campaigns the main job. it is additional work. because now a lot of bounty campaigns are scam and also the salary payments are very long. so that even though we work in cryptocurrency we still have real jobs as our main income.

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:01:36 AM

To live only bounty rewards is too risky and you can wake up one day without any funds for living. Because many bounty campaigns is not fair. Best way is to look at bounty hunting like just additional way to earn some funds and than reinvest it.

When we have good bounties don't waste all your time holding it, if you think it won't do good when doing such long terms with trading sites. Having regular jobs to earn finances for sustainable living is always a sure source of income. Don't neglect having a permanent work, because being a bounty hunter isn't a daily profit gaining job and it's about lucky money making.
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 08:05:22 AM

Hi,

bounty hunting isn't a job bro.. though yes you can make some unimaginable amount of money if you're lucky.. but that doesn't make it a job to depend on.. keep your current job and continue bounty hunting... it's fun
wildey

Activity: 1134
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 08:37:47 AM

you're right, looking for work, or building another business that can make us get money every day, or every month will get better. for now I don't have both, but I started thinking about building one of them. I might make income from crypto as a side.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 09:43:12 AM

The whole thing depends on the bounty. Some of them are very good and provide a good income for your efforts but some of them pay nearly nothing even after you do a lot of work for them, so you have to choose which ones to do.

Dancil

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:51:38 AM

in my opinion this is a less precise thought.
not good if it benefits us happily and vice versa.
indeed at this time the opinions in this forum were reduced.
but we as bounty hunters, there are times when luck sometimes gets nothing.
the important thing is to keep trying and find other alternatives while becoming a bounty hunter
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:55:00 AM

With the current market condition much better if have s stable source of income and not rely on bounty hunting as the earnings here are uncertain. And for financial freedom just keep investing with the current price of coins and plan a good business to work on. Investing and having a personal business can help you achieved your financial freedom in the future. Work hard it would pay off.

Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:46:57 AM

As I am doing the bounty campaigns as part time work , I don't have any issue regarding job. Only , there are less campaigns in which I have participated , but  still I am doing.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:16:22 PM

With the current market condition much better if have s stable source of income and not rely on bounty hunting as the earnings here are uncertain. And for financial freedom just keep investing with the current price of coins and plan a good business to work on. Investing and having a personal business can help you achieved your financial freedom in the future. Work hard it would pay off.
Many people forget about reality, if they can think wise and continue life from where they knew it before learning this bounty way, having an stable
job will allow you to continue your quest, think of this venue as long term business, success will happen anytime soon you have to continue your
life without leaning with your bounty rewards.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:22:31 PM

I agree to others that the only thing that we must always think is we must not consider bounty hunting as our main job because we know that the market here and some projects are really unpredictable which one will going to survive, run or will bring a good  return to our works. On my side I only consider crypto bounty hunting as my part time.

At your service
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:33:35 PM

making bounty as a main job in my opinion is a big mistake because it is not always the results of the bounty are very extraordinary. for example from 2018 the results of the bounty are unclear therefore you must have a principal job other than a bounty. if you still expect to find income from crypto maybe you can try to trade. but trading is also not easy when the market conditions are bad now. You have to be good at reading and researching good coins so you don't fall for losses.

vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2019, 12:33:54 PM

For me trading and bounty only a side job. I more believe a real job to pay my bill. We don't know how long cryptocurrencies can survive and we also can't predict the value in the future. So it's better to find a real job to cover your life.

Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:50:02 PM

I think you are right in part. The crypto world is not ready to accept us or is not ready to give us profits as desired. The world is just accepting cryptocurrency gradually and at this time, we cannot expect much more profits from the market. I am also a bounty hunter like you. But I have another job except for it. And I am doing both ways.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:00:33 PM

When you simply living your life from the money comes from bounties then you are just wasting it,you can't be rich by doing this you need to have capital to invest big even in crypto currencies for that you need to work.The life of bounty hunter is always in an uncertain condition so either you can do crypto trading if you don't want to work under someone but its still risky job though.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:07:48 PM

You shouldn't rely on bounties as your main source of income. It's too unreliable with all the scams and failed projects...
If you want to stay in crypto you might want to try trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: