Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:31:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Got a Job after loosing hope in Bounties  (Read 17674 times)
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:07:22 PM

For me bounties are alternative jobs and don't leave your main job. I am also a bounty hunter, besides that I also have work out there. my main job is a chicken farmer. I run both of them and many benefits that I get.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 04:09:55 PM

You shouldn't make bounty as your main job, it should be only your alternative or side job. As we know the payment that we got from bounty is uncertain, it could be so much and so tiny, even no payment if the project was scam.
I like this comment, its wrong for any one to take bounty as they means of livelihood because we are in an uncertain world where any thing can happen at any time, you may earn huge and at the same time earn nothing. So you can live your life on this you have to take up a real job that can take care of your finance's.
kleshovab7

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:24:30 PM

The bounty hunter also works like an office worker. There is no difference and the risks are the same. It is better to look for a source of income where your efforts will be minimal.
ichai

Activity: 445
Merit: 10

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:46:51 PM

Hi,

I was a bounty hunter just like many others here. Was hoping that i can earn my living by doing bounty hunting rather then kissing someone's azz 9 to 5. But it looks as if the cryptocurrency world is not ready for us or may be not willing to accept us anymore.
So after sticking to my beliefs that it will grow and good times will come, but the time has come that i have to look for alternates and here i am sitting in an office doing "YES Sir", "No Sir" and hoping that i can have a financial stability to avoid doing job anymore.

Seriously looking for suggestion to gain financial freedom and don't have to do a job anymore.
I'm also a bounty hunter. And I still have to have a main job. The market is now very difficult. If I only focus on hunting bonuses, my finances will be very difficult. so I can't do that right now. and bounty should be considered as secondary income. That would be better for you

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 05:50:51 PM

I still hope for a bounty. But I haven’t found a job for myself, so I’m in search. I think that soon I will definitely find what I am looking for.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:01:39 PM

Its really funny that you were getting a plan to earn from bounty and serve  your life .There are lots of way to earn from crypto platform .You have to learn so that you can .You can trade ,gambling ,invest on good ICO and many others .You have to be patience in every way  even if you do a real life job .
But even you have those ways, it's still difficult to leaned  your everyday expenses, there's no assurance that from those ways you'll be able to be lucky everyday and fills your needs, bounty should be treated as a side job or extra ways to earn money, but you still need to have a stable job to sustained
everything you need in life, needs to think wisers to saves lots of opportunities here.
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:14:23 PM

I would suggest that you take up a job if you see one while hustling bounties by the side .
Make bounty hunting a way of earning passive income.
The prevailing market condition has been making bounty hunting frustrating due to the rewards that normally turns shitty but nevertheless, giving up on bounties entirely is not encouraged.
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:16:21 PM

A lot of people who once made good money in bounty now went to the factories , but I think it is not necessary to throw a bounty at all , it is better to do them as additional income

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:17:00 PM

I'm also a bounty hunter. And I still have to have a main job. The market is now very difficult. If I only focus on hunting bonuses, my finances will be very difficult. so I can't do that right now. and bounty should be considered as secondary income. That would be better for you

if you still have your main job it is a good choice I think. I myself now only trade assets in exchange every day, but I am grateful that I get a daily profit from my trade.

Tomcolor

Activity: 661

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:18:16 PM

A man never fully depends in the cryptocurrency besides, they have other income sources. In fact, the situations of the crypto market is a lot worse, So now I am limited to only a few number of bounty work. Even I'm looking for another job in my country which can meet my money demand.

baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:43:06 PM

With current market price, it isn’t good time to give up your job for bounty hunter. I don’t think you can make enough money to pay for your monthly bill or support a family. You can do the bounty like a hobby and don’t depend on this, because crypto can’t bring you stable income. Don’t give up crypto either and do the bounties work when you have spare time, maybe it will bring you something good in the future.
sertans
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:58:37 PM

For now bounty hunting can just be part time job. In this bear market it seems we will nor earn more then future investments. I believe we will have much more opportunities when we see bulls. 
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 07:07:24 PM

Have a job is essentially even if you are in crypto, is better to have different source of income and get pasive income from crypto or for any other extra jobs which can be done online.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 07:27:39 PM

Have a job is essentially even if you are in crypto, is better to have different source of income and get pasive income from crypto or for any other extra jobs which can be done online.

I think that is the point of financial security, to not depend from one source of income. To have many different financial options
to choose between in case of any kind of emergency!
   I have a job and I easily combine crypto-world with my real-job. Organize your time the best you can so that you have time for
real-job and after or before that for crypto-world. This will pay out one day I believe.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 11:01:02 PM

With this market situation, its impossible make big money as projects fail and even tokens hunters must get with nothing or they don't rec them at all so if you can live with this situation you can  continue and wait for good days if not then yes you must find other job and work hard and maybe you can buy crypto with that money.
I agree, currently the market situation is so bad and also constant, I didn't see until now any increase in prices or something that gives you some hope. So it's better to not waste your time for bounty campaigns of ICO projects and start searching for good online jobs that require your skills and your background knowledge.
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 11:44:09 PM

Bounties as your main job? how do you survive if your project is not yet develop and also not yet on exchange? And those project that take  about a year before they will be listed on exchange?

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:46:04 AM

Indeed, we should not rely on bounty income now, because the majority of projects fail or scam. Make this extra income so that it can give happiness if the project succeeds.
But in real life must have a job or income that is sure to support the family so that there is no vacancy that can result in a broken family economy.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:29:59 AM

I was a bounty hunter just like many others here. Was hoping that i can earn my living by doing bounty hunting rather then kissing someone's azz 9 to 5.
This was a wrong choice of you. Bounties are very uncertain, there are times that you will not get paid for a month, for 2 months or even not paid at all. And after payment, you can't sell it immediately because there is no exchange available. That's why don't make it your main job and focus on more stable thing.

Live for the moment.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 11:29:54 AM

Bounties as your main job? how do you survive if your project is not yet develop and also not yet on exchange? And those project that take  about a year before they will be listed on exchange?

This is the reason why everyone should not rely on bounty campaign as a source of main household income. its a risky job that always ends up with little to zero payment at all.

Only join those campaign that pays in a trade able cryptocurrency and not those offering worthless tokens.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 11:35:36 AM

In 2017 and in the beginning 2018, it was possible to earn a huge amount of money and at that time it was possible not to work at all, but now a completely different time has come and the cryptocurrency market only distresses us, so now we need to combine job and bounties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: