Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:44:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Got a Job after loosing hope in Bounties  (Read 17674 times)
MMA Rats

Activity: 509
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 12:01:11 PM

I always had a robot in the crypto world as an extra income. Because there are no guarantees in crypto yet. Previously, yes, it was possible to earn more money and easier, but now it is a little more difficult.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:34:31 PM

To be financially stable, one needs a stable source of income. Bounties may not be able to give one consistent income due to the volatility of the market and the influence of scam project dominating the crypto sphere. Bounties is better off as an additional income.
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 01:37:17 PM

I have now begun to try new things when indeed we cannot expect the bounty clearly because indeed the bounty currently has no appeal and also produces income so there must be a change
malphite534

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:00:57 PM

That is wrong way of thinking,get a job while doing bounty
dont depende your income on the bounty projects you work for because we all know cryptocurrency is not stable and market is volatile so dont depende on bounty and on ICO'S.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 03:47:35 PM

Hi,

I was a bounty hunter just like many others here. Was hoping that i can earn my living by doing bounty hunting rather then kissing someone's azz 9 to 5. But it looks as if the cryptocurrency world is not ready for us or may be not willing to accept us anymore.
So after sticking to my beliefs that it will grow and good times will come, but the time has come that i have to look for alternates and here i am sitting in an office doing "YES Sir", "No Sir" and hoping that i can have a financial stability to avoid doing job anymore.

Seriously looking for suggestion to gain financial freedom and don't have to do a job anymore.
I think you can still participate even though you already have a job out there, and you don't have to make a bounty as a main income. You can still do work and you can also get extra from doing bounties, I think that is a very appropriate thing to do to get a bigger income.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:01:55 PM

Doing bounties should not be seen as a full time job. We all know that an ICO could be  unsuccessful or a scam. And the pay is very very low. It is usually a little better than an airdrop.
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:05:25 PM

Being a bounty hunter for me is only my part time job work its not really heavy to manage from joining lot of ico and its normal to say that you've been scammed by lot of ico its normal for my for high risk joining lot of bounties.

agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:07:28 PM

its funny lol, just trying to be a youtuber, if your content is creative and attractive enough, you will gain subscriber, then of course money will come to you, so you dont need to work at office doing yes sir - no sir again.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
attech21

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 04:34:59 PM

A bounty hunting is just a secondary job and not the primary jod you must know because as a bounty hunter it is difficult to make money now in promoting bounty projects and sometimes bounty hunters dont payed luck.so dont rely on bounty projects look for sure job than can benefit you and give stable profits.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:01:13 PM

Getting the jobs for our own work will be more important than joining in the good bounties in this because the bounties are not paid you for a long period of time.
||bit

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:08:04 PM

I think you shouldn't see bounty as a full time job. It won't last forever and already is near for an end.

I hope you find something real.
Chinocshyp

Activity: 112

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:17:55 PM

Bounties have to come to stay. the problem was with the entire market in general. the best of projects restrained from doing icos when the market was falling (which I consider an intelligent decision). Hence, this left the markets with the mediocre unserious and unwise projects who would run icos but refuse to pay bounties because of an eventual fall in market conditions. but, trust me, the bounty era is near the corner. now that the market is about to take off again, you will see the best of bounties coming your way. And this time, things will be huge!

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:18:03 PM

Bounties as your main job? how do you survive if your project is not yet develop and also not yet on exchange? And those project that take  about a year before they will be listed on exchange?

This is the reason why everyone should not rely on bounty campaign as a source of main household income. its a risky job that always ends up with little to zero payment at all.

Only join those campaign that pays in a trade able cryptocurrency and not those offering worthless tokens.
This is not a good reason for the main job at Bounty. I think we need real work when the Bounty is quiet because the bounty takes a long time to make a profit.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Boombull

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:46:35 PM

It is getting more serious now especially with all this new IEOs that are not doing bounty again. I think it is very important for one to get something else doing like trading because traders are making good profits now, one just need to create time to learn how to go about it.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 05:58:19 PM

Perhaps a more comfortable job is to participate in a bounty program. Maybe it's better to do it now. And you can do it whenever you want. With a situation like this maybe many people have lost hope in the bounty. But I still struggle here. I don't want to find another job for a while.
jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 06:43:22 PM

Perhaps a more comfortable job is to participate in a bounty program. Maybe it's better to do it now. And you can do it whenever you want. With a situation like this maybe many people have lost hope in the bounty. But I still struggle here. I don't want to find another job for a while.
I do not know, my reward program does not give positive results. I hope more for a successful trade and experience in trade.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 06:49:10 PM

Hmmmm, honestly, it seems like your own attitude is what's keeping you from financial freedom.
It seems like you don't have any work ethic.
You don't want to work at your past job, you don't want to work at your current job.
And you have quit bounty hunting and crypto because "there's no future in it".

You are really the one responsible for your financial frustrations.
EVERY single person I know that took the time to study the market, learn about economics, educate themselves, learn from trial and error, has done countless research.
They have ALL made profit from crypto even with the market crash and bearish trends.
Because it isn't necessarly crypto or stocks, or the magic job that makes you money, its the willingness to learn and adapt to the situation and make the most out of it.

So you have quit without learning or trying day trading?
You have quit without networking with professionals to share data and market trends?

I would say be harder on yourself and educate and better yourself.

Fammosh82

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:00:03 PM

Bounty is no job,  it's just another means to add to what you do...  I take it as side means to earn though,  but if you got a job, fine!  As many others who do bounty also have good jobs and do bounty or into crypto as another means to earn.  And to be free is definitely in your hands.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:44:32 PM

I sometimes think that it is always necessary to catch the moment, we had a chance at bounty ... But I believe that there will be a chance and I don’t sell my coins for the cheap!
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 08:11:57 PM

Before, Bounty became my main job and I got a lot of money from bounty, but now bounty can't be the main job because there are so many bounty scams and for that I use all the money I got as capital to start business

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: