Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Listing kills a coin?  (Read 20185 times)
Coinraptor

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:54:09 PM

What about BTT and FTEC coin? Their price has increased multiple times after hitting the exchange. Because people know about these projects well, so they invested except selling cheap. It means you have to wait for a good project instead of investing in typical ICO projects! After Binance IEO, I am waiting for the ICON (ICX) partnered Velic IAO! So, My point is, If your invested project good enough then price will not dump after listing on the exchange, but if the community feels panic on the team then price will be highly dumped after listing!

South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 08:57:37 PM

I used to invest in ISO and make a profit. Recently, a lot of coins in which I invested fall down after entering the stock exchange. I do not know what to do about it ...
You need to stop investing, many thought they were great investors because they were making huge profits during the bull market but now that we are in a bear market they are discovering that they are not as good as they thought they were and if you do not stop there is a significant chance that you will lose all your capital, so you only have two options to improve your investment strategy and if you can not do that then you need to wait until the bull market comes again.
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 21, 2019, 09:19:03 PM

its not true..if the coin is not in the exchange people are whining when is the listing???its just most of the investor wants to dump their coins and get their money back quickly

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:38:15 PM

Adding cryptocurrency on the stock exchange is definitely a serious test for the project. Before making such a decision, investors and many market participants must understand that they are preparing to go out and be public.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:23:23 PM

Same case is here with me. And I am not understanding why even the coins that are proposed by established and reputed organizations with a good purpose go down considerably in prices just when the hit exchanges. As far as your case, what can you do. Just wait for better days for your coins to increase in price and get benefits. Rather you can collect tokens by participating in bounty campaigns.

Ifychuks
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:37:56 PM

Just keep ivetsing and hoping for the better.. Hahaha.. On a serious note dude, if you are doing something and it doesn't work out, stop, think it through and try another strategy.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:41:26 PM

Just keep ivetsing and hoping for the better.. Hahaha.. On a serious note dude, if you are doing something and it doesn't work out, stop, think it through and try another strategy.

If you think too much) you can not think of anything. Well, in general, now enter the market is difficult. Better in this with the prototype product. And on a good exchange.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Babbylily1112

Activity: 247

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 01:50:08 PM

Listing doesn't kill a coin, what is the use for a project if it's coin isn't listed so that people can actually make us of it. Rather the investors massive dump is one of the reasons that kills a coin

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 01:53:43 PM

I used to invest in ISO and make a profit. Recently, a lot of coins in which I invested fall down after entering the stock exchange. I do not know what to do about it ...

what you feel, so do we who invest in ico. so at this level of decline, there's not much you can do but just hold or throw it away.
not all ico projects will have the advantage you have ever had. especially nowadays it's too risky, so choose the one that really has the potential and a good idea rather than alt that has similarities.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:16:14 PM

I can conclude that you have to learn more about cryptocurrencies.
The listing did not kill the coin, it was an event that was highly anticipated by the traders. the problem of falling or pumping prices depends on the amount of demand and supply of coins on the exchanger.
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 02:26:31 PM

I think i would be disagree with the way of think that listing is the deciding factor for a coins to be died.
In my opinion, the main reason would be because there are so many issues about a coins that makes the coin holder to get worried and end up selling their coins in a cheaper price.

bountylayomi
Copper Member

Activity: 234
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:29:39 PM

I still say it, even if the price dump immediately after listing, it will still come up again within a short period of time provided that the project has impact in real life hence its token use case will be higher and promote demand.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:40:25 PM

For me the Market Condition these days are not good for new listed coins/tokens and also the kind of platform that you choose to invest with has an effect too. According to my own experience, if the platform that issue the coin/token has a true demand and use case it will create demand for a reason and if the token price will dip, I think its just temporary for many reason such as dumping and eventually it will rise up.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 03:48:47 PM

In an ideal situation, the next line of action after a successful ico is to list the Coin or token as the case may be on a good exchange. However the current market condition does not give space for this to be true. Most holders will want to sell immediately it hit exchange in other to get their money back therefore leading to crashing of prices in the market.
dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:51:01 PM

Bad marketing and developers work kills the project. It does not matter on which exchange the project is listed on, if there is a bad management and marketing decisions taking place, this project will die sooner or later.
Asatur
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:07:49 PM

While in most cases this is true. Many coins were thus "fused" to zero. Bountists do not always know how to keep long coins. Where you have to wait - they merge them at least for some cost.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:16:22 PM

I think it depends. Most coins go down not just because of dumps from bounty hunter but also from investors. Think of the investors on most presales, most of them have huge bonuses which they can already have profits as well as their capital going back to them when they sell their own coins. Bounties are just a small percentage in the total amount of tokens issued.

Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:29:10 PM

A successful ico for a coin or token should naturally be followed by listing on an exchange but which exchange to list on could make or Mar a project such decision is usually at the behest of the management . Listing on a popular exchange could help drive volume and price but on an unpopular the price more often than not could suffer depreciation
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:47:01 PM

Definitely not. What kills coins are poor demand. Since most people including investors and bounty hunters dump their coin so that they would get their profit from investing because of bonuses but if the demand is high the coin would not get affected by dumps rather investors would see this as an opportunity to buy coins and not sold them.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:55:50 PM

Listing on shit exchanges kills, or when there is no debt listing is also at the bottom of omits, as the people begin to merge them on the Delta, etc., generally a good project after the collection of ISO, should be a maximum of 3 months already to go to the listing on a good and large exchange,but still on Sammo fact now kills tokens is a MARKET that is completely speculative and not quite adekatny market

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: