Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:53:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DeepOnion Private Digital Currency ✅ OWN ONION & OWN Your PRIVACY ✅ ENTER  (Read 6299 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (3 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:27:31 PM

Seems like that the whole cryptomarket is getting ready for another burst out Smiley time to buy and stake more onions!

Let’s hope this is the start of a bull run for the cryptocurrency market. It has been a long bear market.
Hamukione

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:42:49 PM

Hey DeepOnion

As promised back when you voted for your project to be listed on SonoX, you will be listed from launch.

But I also want to inform you that we have launched another division, where all coins listed on our exchange also are listed.

We are happy to welcome you over at https://pool.sonox.io, a mining pool that will be integrated with our exchange!

Feel free to start pounding out blocks right now!

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 08:56:10 PM

Seems like that the whole cryptomarket is getting ready for another burst out Smiley time to buy and stake more onions!

Accumulation point is almost over. FOMO will set in very soon so I guess it is still a good time for those who have not yet entered this project to do so. This project has been there and will be here for us forever. I wouldn't be surprised if onion gets into the top markets in this upcoming bull run.All the best and I will always be on your side.
R3D5H1RT
Copper Member

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 09:17:23 PM

As promised when you voted for your project to be listed on SonoX, you will be listed from launch.
But, I also want to inform you of our official SonoX Pool where your coin is also listed.
We welcome all ONION miners to the SonoX Pool, which will be integrated with our exchange!

Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://mine.pool.sonox.io:3633 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=ONION

Payouts every 4 hours, 1% fee

bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 01:20:19 AM

As promised when you voted for your project to be listed on SonoX, you will be listed from launch.
But, I also want to inform you of our official SonoX Pool where your coin is also listed.
We welcome all ONION miners to the SonoX Pool, which will be integrated with our exchange!

Code:
-a x13 -o stratum+tcp://mine.pool.sonox.io:3633 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=ONION

Payouts every 4 hours, 1% fee

Sonox pool added to https://miningpoolstats.stream/deeponion

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 03:41:55 AM

Vote for DeepOnion to be listed on Birake.com

https://twitter.com/birakecom/status/1110156322970963969

very easy steps:
1) Join their discord
2) Find #Vote-Chat channel
3) Type Vote, space then choose face emoticon, then type C, then choose C

It looks like this

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/birake-com-free-listing-competition.41846/#post-655721

motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 06:02:15 AM

The list makes sense, but I am curious and would like to know that this is your own idea, and expression or you copied it from somewhere and pasted it there?
If it is not yours, please leave the source to avoid plagiarisim.
DISADVANTAGES OF FIAT MONEY:

Feel free to ADD more disadvantages.

1. Waste of paper
2. FIAT money is used for money laundering
3. Centralized by governments
4. Creates Depreciation / no value added over time!
5. You can burn FIAT money, but not crypto ONION
6. FIAT doesn't use the blockchain
7. FIAT is not backed up by algorithms and computers
8. It is owned by a few people
9. Inflation is very high
10. FIAT creates perpetual slavery
11. It is easy to manipulate and use for corruption
12. People can make fake FIAT bills
13. FIAT has no intrinsic value
14. FIAT money has no use value, (If people stop using it)
I agreed with you at that point on the difference between fiat and crypto.
Fiat and crypto are not opposites each other.
They all are assets, one is paper asset, and another one is digital asset.
It is just a different way human store their assets, via paper or via digital gates.
fiat money shouldn't be considered only as the opposite of cryptos. imo in the future they will organically complement each other.
DeepOnion-DevTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 70

Own ONION - Own Your PRIVACY

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 10:43:38 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2019, 11:30:26 AM by DeepOnion-DevTeam

hi guys,

just a short feedback regarding the latest wallet version: Everything works fine and stable now for more than a week. Thank you!
Thanks for your feedback. If any issue happens again let us know.

PolisPay integration done
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-polispay-integration-process-moving-fine.41896/

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   Media  ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  You can register here  |  Download DeepOnion Wallet
USBitcoinServices.Com

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 03:42:33 PM

The list makes sense, but I am curious and would like to know that this is your own idea, and expression or you copied it from somewhere and pasted it there?
If it is not yours, please leave the source to avoid plagiarisim.
DISADVANTAGES OF FIAT MONEY:

Feel free to ADD more disadvantages.

1. Waste of paper
2. FIAT money is used for money laundering
3. Centralized by governments
4. Creates Depreciation / no value added over time!
5. You can burn FIAT money, but not crypto ONION
6. FIAT doesn't use the blockchain
7. FIAT is not backed up by algorithms and computers
8. It is owned by a few people
9. Inflation is very high
10. FIAT creates perpetual slavery
11. It is easy to manipulate and use for corruption
12. People can make fake FIAT bills
13. FIAT has no intrinsic value
14. FIAT money has no use value, (If people stop using it)
I agreed with you at that point on the difference between fiat and crypto.
Fiat and crypto are not opposites each other.
They all are assets, one is paper asset, and another one is digital asset.
It is just a different way human store their assets, via paper or via digital gates.
fiat money shouldn't be considered only as the opposite of cryptos. imo in the future they will organically complement each other.

For your own information, this my own list! getting ideas from videos, here and there.

I started making this list a few weeks ago, at DeepOnion forum, first asking members there to create this list,... no response, so later I keep asking here on BCT, someone suggested 1 or 2, then the list was getting bigger with about 5 points check the old thread!
Then I added more from listening to some videos on Youtube in order to complement the list!

And the list can grow even bigger!

motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 04:29:07 PM

It's perfect to know that is your own list, that is comprehensive, meaningful and might play as a reminding message for crypto traders.
Watching the list, they might become more consciousness than usual.
For your own information, this my own list! getting ideas from videos, here and there.

I started making this list a few weeks ago, at DeepOnion forum, first asking members there to create this list,... no response, so later I keep asking here on BCT, someone suggested 1 or 2, then the list was getting bigger with about 5 points check the old thread!
Then I added more from listening to some videos on Youtube in order to complement the list!

You should keep expanding the list when you have something new to go.
And the list can grow even bigger!
longlivecapitalism

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 12:42:02 AM

Accumulation point is almost over. FOMO will set in very soon so I guess it is still a good time for those who have not yet entered this project to do so. This project has been there and will be here for us forever. I wouldn't be surprised if onion gets into the top markets in this upcoming bull run.All the best and I will always be on your side.
I did not expect Bitcoin to go that higher in a matter of hours, even though I'd witnessed the major part of the bull run in 2017 (I was watching it from the summer of 2017). Sometimes things move too quickly. DeepOnion is also up, past the 30c mark.
USBitcoinServices.Com

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 01:56:45 AM

Activists are people that can join and understand DeepOnion easier than those that normally are only sharing food they ate and cats at social media networks.  But activists need to know the existence of DeepOnion first.

This is the link https://twitter.com/search?q=%23VenezuelaLibre&src=tyah where you can find an activist and let them know about DeepOnion

Better yet, you can earn $ONION for doing this task at VoteCentral.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/how-many-activists-do-you-know.41543/

iDogLover

Activity: 176
Merit: 43

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:24:43 AM

Thanks to all the DeepOnion community that has showed support in these tough times to me and my brother. It really means alot and we will do our best to come back when we are feeling and doing better.  Smiley

Verify the above image with DeepVault:
Ds7A9wevsveU5p5pWc7EfsqWCYLipnBfzr

stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:11:21 AM

Thanks to all the DeepOnion community that has showed support in these tough times to me and my brother. It really means alot and we will do our best to come back when we are feeling and doing better.  Smiley

You and your brother did a lot to move this project forward. thanks and all the best to you! I'm sure your hard work will pay off sooner or later. patience is the key Cool
f69

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:12:13 AM

Thanks to all the DeepOnion community that has showed support in these tough times to me and my brother. It really means alot and we will do our best to come back when we are feeling and doing better.  Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/wxO8cEO.png

You and your brother did a lot to move this project forward. thanks and all the best to you! I'm sure your hard work will pay off sooner or later. patience is the key Cool

I very much hope that everything is resolved in the best way and that you can return to the community with a mind free from negative thoughts. We are waiting for you
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 12:39:11 PM

Fuders? I Haven't Heard That Name In Years.

Download Image and Verify
https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/untitled-png.187136/

Verification ID
DfUNpHpaiTFQKdvg87tWw5t4ViQAm6YGZL

Verify Here
https://deepvaultonline.com/extension/main.html (DeepVault Extension)

DeepOnion-DevTeam
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 03:42:37 PM

We are developing new wiki pages (with mod team) for the tags many crypto terms and definition entered to the system. Our new tag system more powerful than ever.
https://deeponion.org/community/tags/ We aim to create beautiful knowledge resource for the community members not only DeepOnion users but also general crypto community users like bitcoin.

Media section getting more and more everyday.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   Media  ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Own ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  You can register here  |  Download DeepOnion Wallet
longlivecapitalism

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 04:21:04 PM

No signup, no registration, no excuse. If you are able to vote, please add this to your daily tasks.

vote link: https://www.hoardinvest.com/vote/

Instructions:
This page uses ReCaptcha v3. It will take some time for the cookies to build a profile according to your behavior and visits
Cookies and javascript must be enabled (if you use incognito then it might take up to 2 days so make sure you don't close that incognito window)
Type ONION and select "DeepOnion - ONION" from the drop down list
Click vote and you might get an error (don't press the Enter key)
Click vote again and it should work, it works for me on the 3rd try
If it didn't work, leave the page and try again later (don't clear your cookies)
It probably won't work using VPN or Tor
Well, I've been voting on that one for months now and I've only managed to do so sporadically because of how they've set up their ReCaptcha. Whatever I do, once it counts my vote, it won't let me vote again for days. I've tried cleaning my cookies, changing browsers, I never use VPN or Tor on that website but nothing works. As a result, DeepOnion is losing a lot of votes that could have come from me. And I can't imagine I'm the only person who has that issue on that website.
DeepOnion-DevTeam
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 05:35:29 PM

DeepOnion Polispay Integration Process Moving Fine
Update: the code is merged into electrumx main so we should be officially supported!
Code:
kyuupichan merged commit f57f227 into kyuupichan:master  3 hours ago
1 of 2 checks passed
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-polispay-integration-process-moving-fine.41896/

youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 07:29:36 PM

DeepOnion Polispay Integration Process Moving Fine
Update: the code is merged into electrumx main so we should be officially supported!
Code:
kyuupichan merged commit f57f227 into kyuupichan:master  3 hours ago
1 of 2 checks passed

DeepOnions are now usable in the real economy for all i-OS users. This is great news and good support for DeepOnion!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: