Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:01:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Price is not everything!  (Read 20627 times)
dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:23:20 PM

I agree with you, the price of a token is not 100% success, the strength of the community and the tasks that a professional team achieves are also important.
because in a project there are a lot of things needed so the price is not everything.
and the most important thing in my opinion is the team because the team's job is to develop the project if they are not smart, the project is difficult to develop.
so we really have to pay attention to everything not just price.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:10:03 PM

Once I thought why people run before the price not in project! But at this moment, I realized Price is the everything in crypto! Without a good price and investors, there will be no volume for that coin, and ithout volume a coin or a project will die badly! So, price is the most important thing in the crypto industry!

Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:15:49 PM

I agree that price is not the most important thing. Many investors do not understand this. They do not understand that a large project capitalization is not always a project success.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:27:00 PM

Stop thinking about the price for a while and think about the technology and adoption what is happening just now! More and more people are involved in cryptocurrencies, bigger and bigger partnerships are made everyday, better and better news comes everyday and price? Still same? It shows that whales are cumulating why other people who care about the price are selling them their cryptocurrencies for cheap.
This is really true some of us is always thinking the price in market and not knowing about the benefits of crypto in our life's. Some of are just focusing to what profit they will get but not knows to manage it. It's important that everything in crypto will understand so aware for every adoption and high technology.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:41:10 PM

Stop thinking about the price for a while and think about the technology and adoption what is happening just now! More and more people are involved in cryptocurrencies, bigger and bigger partnerships are made everyday, better and better news comes everyday and price? Still same? It shows that whales are cumulating why other people who care about the price are selling them their cryptocurrencies for cheap.

While cryptocurrency will interest people primarily as a tool for investment, we will pay attention to their price.
Especially it concerns the moments when the price drops dramatically and people think whether it will rise in the near future and whether it is worth investing or need to wait another.

Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:53:29 PM

That should be the way most of the community should think and act! Unfortunately most are behind quick profits and only a minority being the winner in that regard. This cycle is present in any type of market and in cryptocurrencies it wouldn't be different. I hope these discussions of adoption or even technological utility will soon be taken seriously. We're wasting time.
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:44:20 PM

You are right in part. But what is the market looks is that price is everything at present. Every project is desperate to find ways, legal or illegal, to raise prices of their coins so as to attract traders and make as much as money overnight. For instance, we can see some of the coins rising vertically in prices from just $1 to a whopping $500 in no less than one day. What are the causes behind it? So I also value prices of coins.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 02:55:23 PM

i share you opinion but most part of investor are just greedy and lust for money not for technology and its sad
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 01, 2019, 11:45:26 PM

Technology is more important of course than the price as it is  dependent of the overall market situation as well.
During the bull run price will catch up.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
timmmers (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:29:21 AM

Guys, what do you think that caused a massive pump yesterday? I can´t find any reliable informations about that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:26:24 AM

Guys, what do you think that caused a massive pump yesterday? I can´t find any reliable informations about that.

I doubt if people were too interested in what caused it. Mostly what i read in the threads are excited people linking it to the start of a bull run lol. Some say it's because of bakkt. Some say it's just a bull trap by bored whales. I don't get too affected with such minor runs anyway but i'll take it if it comes.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:37:05 AM

The OP is right and that a typical analogy of what is happening i the market. Had it been it's all about price, then we would not have also had any form of dump, whenever there is an eventual pump, but a coin without a good tech, will definitely lose its price. O the other hand, the price of a coin might be very low, but because those who understand the prospects behind it, they tend to accumulate more.
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 10:47:06 AM

I like your thoughts and I have faith in the future of cryptocurrency. The market is seeing new growth and I hope that it will soon grow and become more stable. Investors are collecting reliable currencies and will soon boost the real value of limited crypto. Because the next time they want to gather is probably very difficult. Please seize this opportunity
Wildwest

Activity: 1731
Merit: 315

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:35:28 AM

That's right, when we keep thinking about prices, we will continue to be fooled by the pope who is making a trap.
So now try to focus on technology and enjoy every change and improvement

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440

Roobet

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:39:44 AM

Lightning network has brought more comfortable and convenience for crypto traders, who have demands to move their bitcoin around exchanges, right?
Technology that bitcoin and blockchain built so far is the most important reasons kept crypto investors invest into such new area.
The area, in which market moves up and down fastly and in so large range, risky in other words.
They invest in crypto because they believe in the future of blockchain, and what that sort of technology will change the world.
Technology is more important of course than the price as it is  dependent of the overall market situation as well.

strunberg

Activity: 1330
Merit: 332

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 11:43:22 AM

That's right, when we keep thinking about prices, we will continue to be fooled by the pope who is making a trap.
focus on developtment or anything else make us forget our asset value that decrease alot for a while.but we should not miss an update about current price , so we know what happen in market now.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:46:58 AM

focus on developtment or anything else make us forget our asset value that decrease alot for a while.but we should not miss an update about current price , so we know what happen in market now.
for a trader it may be an obligation for him to see the market situation every day. but for long-term investors maybe they will only see the value of their assets occasionally, and always see developments in market prices. even though investing is long-term but I think investors also need to check the market condition at all times.

Bitcoin Miners

Activity: 440

Roobet

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:47:31 AM

I don't think we should see it as way to forget about losses during bear market.
Thinking like this hardly to help us to survive over bear market, because if the blockchain technology is a shit one, then it will be dead some day as 'natural' selection in human civilization, as well as bitcoin, altcoins, tokens, all will end with death.
If someone who don't have belief in blockchain, they should back to invest in traditional places, like stocks, gold.

kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:47:36 AM

A lot of people invested in crypto because they want to make some profit from it. So for those, the price means everything. For me, i know that i can be really patient if i really believe ‘that coin’ will have a great future and it’s reliable. For example i’m very calm about bitcoin and eth no matter what the current price is.
Riboflavv

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:56:31 AM

It's true, price it is not everything. What's more important is that people actually use their coins!

There are so many coins and especially tokens out there with big but empty promises. They are never used for anything and they will never be used for anything. I believe the only ones with a future are well developed privacy coins and a some specific application coins/tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: