Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 11:45:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Price is not everything!  (Read 20628 times)
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:06:48 PM

Actually, the price IS everything. I am not an angel investor. I expect a return on this, so price matters a lot to me. I'm pretty sure it does to all of you too. You can keep lying to yourselves if you want.

It all depends on at what point in time the price can recover and grow. If immediately after sales the price goes down or does not grow, then in the future the likelihood that it will recover is extremely small.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:44:53 PM

Actually, the price IS everything. I am not an angel investor. I expect a return on this, so price matters a lot to me. I'm pretty sure it does to all of you too. You can keep lying to yourselves if you want.

It all depends on at what point in time the price can recover and grow. If immediately after sales the price goes down or does not grow, then in the future the likelihood that it will recover is extremely small.
The fact is that today the price of certain projects is what the speculators give you.  It is precisely because of supply and demand that the price can rise or fall.  But we must first of all think about the prospects of the project itself, to be sure of the results of our investments in the future.
ancafe

Activity: 1652
Merit: 703

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:50:03 PM

well, i know you want profit with your coins, but what ever if you can do nothing just following the whales you will lost, you must to know when best time to you in and out, so you will get profit from it
I disagree with this a little. at present, prices do show things that make people interested in these products. however, the main thing is the function of the token. expensive tokens, but they don't have a function, they won't last long. however, when the function of the token is good, and much is needed, it will certainly be long lasting in its use, and the needs of people will make the price even higher. so, I focus more on the development of a project than thinking about prices, because then, the price will also increase.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 07:40:52 PM

The fact is that today the price of certain projects is what the speculators give you.  It is precisely because of supply and demand that the price can rise or fall.  But we must first of all think about the prospects of the project itself, to be sure of the results of our investments in the future.

Agree....
The Market Can Price Things Wrong
Don’t focus on short-term swings in price, focus on the underlying value of your investment
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:14:00 PM

So what should i be be thinking of when i have lot of token i bought with my money and even work hard to get , price of the market's is always on my mind.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:20:21 PM

Price never mattered to me when buying this or that coin. I am always primarily interested in the growth potential of this coin. It is thanks to this indicator that I assess my ability to earn money and decide whether or not to buy a coin.
Therefore, for me, the price is not important, but it is important how many percent of the original price a coin can grow.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:31:53 PM

Just think about the value. If you are certain that these technologies bring value the day will come where that is also reflected in the price.
in fact, there are still many who only think about prices.  we are too focused on prices, this is what causes us to panic, be bored and even pessimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies.  price is not everything, technology, and innovation of Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are everything.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:44:53 PM

Just think about the value. If you are certain that these technologies bring value the day will come where that is also reflected in the price.
in fact, there are still many who only think about prices.  we are too focused on prices, this is what causes us to panic, be bored and even pessimistic about the future of cryptocurrencies.  price is not everything, technology, and innovation of Blockchain and cryptocurrencies are everything.
I agree on that so many people around crypto feild still fucos on the prices. Ig we are going to look or to make prices everything it maybe cause us bored because prices sometimes really is not going through exact plan that we maybe do or set. So i believe that we need to make fucos not only in the price but also on making a good strategy no matter what the status of price is.
Pagri

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:26:59 PM

Stop thinking about the price for a while and think about the technology and adoption what is happening just now! More and more people are involved in cryptocurrencies, bigger and bigger partnerships are made everyday, better and better news comes everyday and price? Still same? It shows that whales are cumulating why other people who care about the price are selling them their cryptocurrencies for cheap.

While it is true that you are right in considering that the most important of cryptocurrencies is the great technological contribution they are making to today's society, we must not forget that in spite of everything, the cryptos are totally immersed in an open market where buyers and sellers are the ones who usually condition the value of things, and their capricious and emotional decisions seem to have more weight than the technology itself involved in each cryptocurrency, and that is why we see very good projects that die along the way, or real shitcoins with unreasonably high prices.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 09:59:02 PM

I believe that the price plays an important role in the life of the project.  If it is expensive, not everyone can afford it, if it is very cheap, then doubts arise about the quality of work.

Riboflavv

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 09:59:31 PM

Price is not everything I agree. The community, usefulness, adoption, overall activity are more important than the price.

The rising prices brought many people here, but many of them have left after the crash.

Prices can rise and they can fall
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:07:20 PM

Yes you are right. I also think the same way I also mind that not all the time price is the only thing you can trust of. And when the whole market is highly volatile and not much trusted. Most of the time people are took the disicion, they saw the price and invest and that is not great. The main thing is buy other path in this day. So whatever it is to all whatever h

Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:11:35 PM

I believe that the price plays an important role in the life of the project.  If it is expensive, not everyone can afford it, if it is very cheap, then doubts arise about the quality of work.
these are not related things at all. if the coin is expensive then people can buy it a part of it. everything will depend on the capitalization of the coin - this is important
ziggy21

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:45:39 PM

Indeed, cost is the most significant thing to know whether you are a speculator. Be that as it may, when you put resources into popular items undoubtedly, it appears as though costs are never again the fundamental ones since they understand their items will have a ton of interest in the market like the top coins on the rundown. Thus, not every one of them can be compared on the grounds that each coin can possibly increment fundamentally in the market and still, cost is the most significant despite the fact that we can understand each positive development keeps on happening.
Natalim

Activity: 2940
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 02:30:45 AM

these are not related things at all. if the coin is expensive then people can buy it a part of it. everything will depend on the capitalization of the coin - this is important
There is no such thing as expensive in the market, coins value is based on the supply, lower supply will result to higher price and high supply
will have low price, we can see it in the market https://coinmarketcap.com/, try to sort it.
When looking at the coins to buy, I only evaluate it, whether it's over/under valued.

Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 03:01:16 AM

A great projects will not prioritize prices, they focus on goals and when progress shows progress, investors will come and make prices skyrocket.

..........///....../////..........
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 01, 2019, 11:25:52 PM

But if indeed the coin is useful and has many functions, people will use it. I am sure of that. not all types of coins have good functions in the world today.

only a few types of potential coins can encourage investors to be able to buy when market prices increase, because they believe the coin has good potential for the future.
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 12:49:03 AM

I think many people not understand about the technology behind cryptocurrency, what they want is make profits from their investment. I am agree that the technology is important and everything in crypto and investor should be able to patience
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:24:21 AM

There's more to the projects in the cryptocurrency space than the price in which it's been traded. It's understandable, when investors are clamouring for increased value for their digital assets, but they should also be interested in the nature of the project and the value it brings. Most times, great projects takes a long while to have good prices.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 03:58:51 AM

Mostly of the people in crypto are more aware that the price is really matter because when the price falls down, the profit they could earn is just minimal. And so we should not depend only on the price of the crypto, because it is so risky in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: