Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you still hodling that shitcoin?  (Read 50292 times)
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:11:33 AM

Simply because we never know where to dump them or dash them out, or do you have a place to trade those shitcoin?
People are holding it because there's is no where to sell them even nobody wants it. Like you said shitcoin

I hold shitcoins because there is no market choice to sell, this is what makes the market difficult to recover because investors only buy top ranked coins and sell when they get 1% profit.
Agree mate, we had no choice of our shitcoin holdings but to hold it in a wallet becuase no one wants to buy for it has no value on the market, so we hold it until miracle happen that it become worthy in the market.

aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 01:43:13 AM

There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin

Well I'm totally waiting for the price to rise up high again. I'm not rushing it too because I know that most of the altcoins' prices are only suffering on the market that is so bearish. Let's just be patient and wait for the bulls to run agai.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:50:22 AM

Although most coins have lost their value, I don't really think they are shitcoins. Its a matter of time and patience and things might just bounce back. I'm definitely sure that things will not remain the same always. These coins you describe as shit will get their time and you will see it worth. Don't just dump your coins because you see no value today, things might working together for your good.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:49:02 AM

of course there is a lot of useless coins and token but you know what? you never know which of them will recover and which will not. they could rise up unexpectable and you'll be pleasantly surprised. and if they wont – doest it take anything from you to keep them?
it might surprise you with price increases, even shitcoin can rise by thousands of percent right Cheesy. it's not a problem holding a few small altcoins, but with a small quantity!, because it's very risky actually to keep hold shitcoin
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:24:12 AM

Simply because they have no value, and you don't sell it anywhere. Some may sell but prices are too small for us to trade. So I think it's a reluctance to keep those altcoins in my wallet.

Through analysis of the situation, I have come up with the idea and question that, is there a chance that we could somehow revive the coin that is already lost and forgotten especially on coin market cap? If that so, what step should we need to implement in order to get back things up and make it good again?

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 06:24:38 AM

of course there is a lot of useless coins and token but you know what? you never know which of them will recover and which will not. they could rise up unexpectable and you'll be pleasantly surprised. and if they wont – doest it take anything from you to keep them?
it might surprise you with price increases, even shitcoin can rise by thousands of percent right Cheesy. it's not a problem holding a few small altcoins, but with a small quantity!, because it's very risky actually to keep hold shitcoin

And it's not a very big deal at all when you just keep all these coins in your wallet. It's not as if they're taking up space or memory like files in a  computer. And you're right. What if some shitcoins you're keeping there suddenly gets adopted by a big company? 😁

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 03:02:04 PM

There will be always enough coins that are worthless at the moment, especially from new projects, that have just released their smart contract. But if this project is perspective in your opinion, you need to give it some time to get into the market, development and promotion to raise the token price.
blokklanc

Activity: 226
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 11:45:52 PM

Holding them as they have no value at the moment  and for some of them I have hopes that once they will recover.
The others are written off.

▄ ◤ HyFi ◥ ▄
▐░ DeFi & CeDeFi Marketplaces ░▌ (https://hyfi-corp.com)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 11:51:02 PM

Obviously because i still believe the tiken or coins in my hand gives profits in the future, we should know the key of success herein digital currency is patience and selfcontro.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:09:26 AM

Many people avoid shitcoin for fear of losing, sometimes we have to be able to think smart about shitcoin that we have.
Shitcoin that is useless will prevent us from determining our attitude, and the possibility of avoiding it is better.
matej451

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:12:47 AM

If coin is worth nothing why would you sell it. You will spend more money on the gas and fees that you are having a profit.
If it is worth nothing leave it there resting and if you are lucky check balance back when next bull run starts.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:33:51 AM

If I were you, I would clear up my holdings, and go for other good coins. What is worth holding these shitcoins? But different people have different hobby and habits. Some of them are like they are very much fond of amassing different kinds of coins and holding them, no matter they have much values in the market. What they want is just collect as many coins. But in a business point of view, amassing and holding these coins is just a waste.

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:41:31 AM

I will not waste time and thought to buy Shitcoin. in my opinion it's better to buy something that is certain, buy coins that do choose prospects.
Don't be tempted by cheap coin prices, let's think much smarter and more carefully.
We will face an era where we have to face difficult situations and conditions.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:47:13 AM

I'm still holding them because I couldn't sell them. How am I going to sell coins without a good value? Of course, I would just stock them in my wallets. However, I still have a little hope that it could still rise again in due time. Rather than spending fees just to sell those coins, I would just hold it and wait until they are worth selling.

babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 07:59:04 AM

I initially approached responsibly to the purchase of cryptocurrencies and in my portfolio there are only altcoins, which are in the top-30 in capitalization. So I can't give advice on what I would do with shitcoins, but the choice is obviously not great and if you wait for bullrun, you may even be able to sell them for a few satoshi.

Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 08:11:06 AM

If coin is worth nothing why would you sell it. You will spend more money on the gas and fees that you are having a profit.
If it is worth nothing leave it there resting and if you are lucky check balance back when next bull run starts.
but it's not worse than surviving with altcoins that don't have price developments, but if you have a lot of assets it's better to focus on altcoins that have good development and don't focus too much on previous altcoins. we also don't know whether someday it will have a sale value on the market.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 12:07:53 PM

As usual in cryptocurrencies, there remains a random probability of inflating projects. Such opportunities give people a chance of success. This is our time, but so far it has not come, and I think that we have enough of it so far.
jolle123

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 03:47:44 PM

I still hold shitcoins because it has no market value and yes it is already listed on exchangers but no volume at all so i will hold them until i can sell them even in low prices at least i make profits from shitcoins.shitcoins has no potential coins that my previous bounty campaign rewards me so i will patiently wait.
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 04:03:47 PM

Because they don't value for now doesn't it won't go up after sometime. The other aspect is shitcoins can surprise everyone. I remembered buying XVG and RDD at 1 sat. Surprisingly the price surged so high.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Jenkins33

Activity: 194

View Profile
April 15, 2019, 05:17:41 PM

There are some tokens in my ethereum wallet that have lost value to the extent I don't think they can ever recover even if the bull market starts tomorrow due to the level of competition in the altcoin market. I also bought some coins but can't remember the password or name of exchange i bought them on (thinking it was cryptopia) I didn't bother transferring it off the exchange and most of them were bought around 1satoshi.

Back to my ethereum wallet, each time I see those worthless token I just laugh and continue with what I login my wallet to do. If you ask me why I'm still holding does tokens in my wallet I can't give a reply. Why are you still holding those shitcoins sorry altcoin

If your tokens have dropped in price to almost zero, then you have no choice but to keep them in your wallet. If you can sell them and get at least some money, then do not expect when your shitcoins completely fall to zero - sell them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: