Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:41:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a good idea?  (Read 16469 times)
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:03:33 PM

In my opinion, if you aim for short-midterm investment, I'd rather put my money into Altcointalks rather than put it in Ethereum. ETH is a major coin and I don't think the potential growth will be bigger/higher than Altcoins atleast in a near time. Altcoins could do a massive movement even in a couple hours, the chance of profiting are higher imo.
it might be a good idea but also have to look at its growth if it's good and increase yes of course you take advantage at that time, but if the value doesn't go up you definitely have to wait until the value goes up.
either short, medium or long term, everything depends on the market situation, if you make a profit, we use it, so we make a choice depending on the market situation in good condition

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haidil

Activity: 784
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:15:38 PM

Is it a good idea in your opinion for me to wait for ethereum price to increase so I can sell it and move the money to more alt coins or should I just move the current amount of ethereum to other altcoins right now?  Undecided
I think in this problem we have to think with our own confidence, if I tend to move eth to altcoin because then we wait for eth it will increase so we can try in altcoin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:25:12 PM

If you have any concerns about Ethereum, you can Express them here, and we'll help you determine which ones are really concerns , and it's not worth your concern. I for example keep Ethereum and believe that he will grow.

sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 11:34:00 PM

If you have few amount of eth, i prefer to turn it to altcoins, that the price is too far from eth, less than in eth. Why? When it comes to pump its hard to get 100% profit since it should take dollars to make your eth x2. But buying a lowest coin such price 0.02$. It should need to pump 0.04$ to have double your money. Thats much possible to think, but make sure to buy good altcoins. Have volume and continuous development even in this situation.

prayogi

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:35:17 PM

Is it a good idea in your opinion for me to wait for ethereum price to increase so I can sell it and move the money to more alt coins or should I just move the current amount of ethereum to other altcoins right now?  Undecided
all decisions are in your hands, I can only give advice to keep holding ethereum, because I am sure that ethereum can return to
its highest price point so that it gives a big profit
if you have found a better and more potential coin then you may choose to exchange the ethereum that you have with that coin,
but don't regret if one day the price of ethereum rises
Coin-Desk

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:21:15 AM

Yes, of course, this is a good idea. You should wait longer. I think the price of Ethereum coins will increase further in the future. So you wait for some more days. When prices rise, you sell Ethereum coins. Remember one thing all the time, the more you can wait to achieve as much profit. Ethereum very good coins for investment Many have invested in Ethereum coin and they have benefited. So I will tell you to take the right decision. You should wait a little longer. I think the Ethereum's price will increase further. You just keep an eye on the market. Hope you can earn a lot of profits.

Thank you

fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:49:22 AM

I think it all depends on you personally. if you think eth is really not in accordance with what you imagine, you should sell eth and buy other coin-coins that are more profitable now, and most importantly my advice is that you have to be careful with coins that are scam and not worth it.
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:57:33 AM

You can try if you wish. But my advice to you is that you can hold your ethereum as the coin is still retaining its glory and charm. I do not know why the coin is not receiving much attention at present and its prices have fallen dramatically. But the coin has much potentiality and will grow in the future. So far most of altcoins are based on ehtereum platform.

$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:06:27 AM

I think it all depends on you personally. if you think eth is really not in accordance with what you imagine, you should sell eth and buy other coin-coins that are more profitable now, and most importantly my advice is that you have to be careful with coins that are scam and not worth it.
when you buy coins cryptocurrency does have to be brave enough to face the risk like that, sometimes when you have ethereum or have another coin you can benefit and sometimes you can't get a loss because the price of the cryptocurrency at the exchange is unpredictable, when you experience like that you better wait until the price becomes expensive by applying long-term trading so you can get a lot of profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:15:46 AM

It is a bad idea. It is better to keep ETH, as a more stable and reliable coin, than to buy altcoins, which after a long time will become useless.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:05:28 AM

maybe in conditions like now investors must be able and clever in utilizing every opportunity that will be obtained in these investments and of course faith and patience are the main capital in giving investment
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:32:54 AM

If you have done research and believe that the coin has the potential to grow quickly then you can sell ethereum that you have in order to buy the coins you want.

Dervish doff

Activity: 1134

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:28:51 AM

in my opinion, it's better than you save in the form of ethereum, for now, if you want to convert to other altcoins, you better examine the direction of the altcoin movement that you will choose first. but my advice is again, you save it in the form of ethereum, according to my observation in various exchanges, there is a movement up little by little.
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 11:35:36 AM

If you have done research and believe that the coin has the potential to grow quickly then you can sell ethereum that you have in order to buy the coins you want.
I think that this way you can act only if this coin is in percentage is much higher in income than ethereum. Ie, we need to take 2017 as the basis and the beginning of 2018, when the ethereum reached $ 1,300, and this says that at least ETH can bring a profit 10 times more considering the current level. And which coin with confidence can bring more over the period in the long term?
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:16:23 PM

For sure it is a good idea and not only for Ethereum. I cannot understand people that are selling their coins right now, because if you can be patient, just wait for the better market conditions and sell your Ethereum at 2k USD and not for 140 USD. Things will get better guys.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:52:28 PM

If you have the opportunity to forget about the funds invested in Ethereum for a while - do it. This is taking into account the fact that you are not a trader.
I think it is very difficult to be able to forget the funds that have been invested because to get money is not as easy as you think so not everyone is easy to do that.
I'm not saying that money go to the people easily. There are no such words in my message. I always advise everyone to invest in crypto the money that will not be sorry to lose in case of unsuccessful investments.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:32:54 PM

It's not a great strategy that you want. ETH is a much more stable currency than others, so it will grow progressively and you will not become rich overnight.
    If you already have certain projects that interest you, invest in their currencies. Do not wait until ETH grows. If you have done your own research for these projects, it means you have to invest in them.
    I think if you want to make big money with small investments, you should choose some successful ICO projects. If you want to invest big amounts of money, choose directly the big projects from the top 100 coinmarketcap.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Wittny

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 01:36:39 PM

It is not a good idea selling off your Ethereum coin because you want to divert the money in investing on other altcoin!! Keep your Ethereum coin, holding Eth is better than holding shit coins that can later turn shit in your wallet!! Eth is more reliable and is not a project that can fold up easily.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:37:08 PM

At this moment its better to keep eth rather than investing in other altcoins.

Eth is a well-established and next to bitcoin thus its better to hodl it until the value increased.

But this depends on your strategy, btw what altcoins do you consider investing in?

Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:42:03 PM

Is it a good idea in your opinion for me to wait for ethereum price to increase so I can sell it and move the money to more alt coins or should I just move the current amount of ethereum to other altcoins right now?  Undecided
in conditions like this investors must be able to take advantage of every opportunity that will be obtained in investing with crypto currencies and perhaps with capital confidence and patience
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: