Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:20:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the future  (Read 15618 times)
Bitbtc8 (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:49:16 AM

In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:11:03 AM

cryptocurrency and blockchain are technological advances that deserve to be liked by everyone, it is unreasonable to have to hate crypto, crypto has hypnotized people in the world to believe it

MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:17:53 AM

For me. I only make cryptocurrency a place to invest.
I can't say support or not, that in the near future people won't have a choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
But, I'm sure crypto will be our solution, a technology advance.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:23:19 AM

In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 
This is a beginning, people should start thinking about using crypto. Crypto is a necessity in the future. We cannot avoid this phase because in the future an FIAT will not be meaningful anymore, everything uses technology and one of the technologies used is blockcahin.

Let's start from now, don't let us experience regret. Apply to life little by little. Then we will get used to it and start to be much better in the future.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 07:27:10 AM

Yes exactly and the other day i was also reading a research article that claimed that in next 10 years btc and crypto has the potential to take over banks and card services like visa, mastercard etc which means crypto will be mass adopted and everyone will start using crypto and skipping banks and other traditional services.

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:27:16 AM

blockchain and crypto adoption is inevitable. Even some of the critics acknowledges that. Eventhough slow, solutions are being provided to address the issues on cryptocurrency adoption. It's only a matter of time.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:32:52 AM

until now I still consider bitcoin only as an investment. I have not been able to make it a financial transaction tool, I also do not fully understand the blockchain technology that houses bitcoin transactions.
but in the future it may occur even though it is slow but it can happen.

okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:51:41 AM

High percentage of people are embracing cryptocurrency and as the future money, but we can't force any one to use crypto but with time it will become clear to them that the only way out of financial imprisonment it to adopt cryptocurrency as a secondary currency to achieve the financial freedom needed.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:58:43 AM

Without a doubt, cryptocurrencies will be more successful someday with the support coming from it's different platforms , people using it and people who keep an eye on it. But still, there will be some people that will question the effectiveness of crypto in terms of requesting transactions, how it can help other people to have profits and it's other uses. So it is better to engage now before it's too late for you to join the party.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:12:34 AM

cryptocurrency and blockchain are technological advances that deserve to be liked by everyone, it is unreasonable to have to hate crypto, crypto has hypnotized people in the world to believe it

well,, there is no reason to hate crypto for us,, but not for the others people outside this forum my friend
because i heard a lot of people ouotside this forum think if cryptocurrency is a bubble,,
but, personally i believe crypto will have a bright future

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Loedong

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:17:34 AM

of course I support because cryptoqurency has a promising prospect in the future, when from now on we hold or invest in coins, most likely in the future we can become millionaires. Hopefully this can happen to all of us.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:29:21 AM

Looking at the current price movements of the digital currency, I am starting to believe that the future of the cryptocurrency will grow and develop.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:33:22 AM

the fact that all people would have no choice and they had to use a cryptocurrency it will takes a lot of time. I think 10-15 years

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:33:47 AM

I can't say support or not, that in the near future people won't have a choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
If i were you i wouldn't investing all of my money to cryptocurrency, who knows what will happen in the future, it's better to be safe than sorry.
because that how it is, you cant avoid technology, it will be better in the future and will continuously improve.
tomboi

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:36:01 AM

I don't think there is a reason to hate Cryptocurrency because this is a very profitable industry. I wasn't in this industry for a while and now I can make a profit. So I really believe in the future of Crypto.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:43:00 AM

I support many people who support the development of blockchain, so cyptocurrency will grow and be accepted throughout the world.
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:46:29 AM

Cryotocurrency is a game changer. It will bring changes in the lives of the people around the world. Especially it will help people in terms of transaction making them independent of banks in case of their fund transfer. But the new innovation is facing many hurdles. But it will be sorted out over time as many countries and people are accepting it. It is being accepted as a method of payment as well.

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:41:18 AM

If the solution we desire will come from cryptocurrency, then it will have mass, adoption, which then means the world, not necessarily everyone, would embrace it.
No matter how good a thing might be, it will still have antagonists. They will use it, but will not make their likeness for it known.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 10:49:22 AM

Exactly. Unless there is better than blockchain, environment should evolve accordingly development of technology. This is inevitable, but it is more convincing for me to believe that these cryptos will be created by governments.
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:37:24 AM

It's a matter of time before all people can join in cryptocurrency whether they like or not. If they really concern with the future, then they need to accept the cryptocurrency. We lived in the new era which every technology will be on our side so without accepting that technology, and we cannot adapt to life. So we will see the process of adoption will continue to reach more people from all countries.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: