Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:41:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the future  (Read 15616 times)
Dancil

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:01:17 AM

as a Bitcoiner of course I am very supportive and happy.
even I also share Knowledge, experiences and information about Crypto and blockchain to people around.
the future must be bright.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:12:53 AM

In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 
Thank you for sharing very practical comments about the crypto market. I also believe in this because life is now a world of technology and Bitcoin and Blockchain technology is the trend of the younger generation so there is no The crypto and Blockchain do a lot of things that we have to admit whether we like it or not.
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:14:01 AM

I will fully support the development of crypto because it will be very beneficial for everyone in the future. I believe in the future all major companies will adopt Crypto for the progress of their company.

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:17:29 AM

People love or hate it, cryptocurrency will become future of us and the indication has started taking place. Unlike in the past when many authorities and people would look down upon cryptocurrency and go to the extent of banning it, the same people have started accepting it. For example Facebook is considering to produce its own digital currency. Likewise, others are also seeing future in cryptocurrency.

dedi joni

Activity: 386

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:20:54 AM

I will fully support the development of crypto because it will be very beneficial for everyone in the future. I believe in the future all major companies will adopt Crypto for the progress of their company.
when transactions using crypto become an alternative to fiat transactions between banks. maybe crypto will be the answer to the use of digital money as a payment tool in the future industry. we can imagine where all we do must use crypto as a payment tool. isn't that very interesting.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:25:59 AM

In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 
Crypto currency was created using advances in technology and era and in my opinion it is very necessary to keep up with the times and technology so I agree with blockchain or crypto currency

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Corer

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:52:51 AM

Yes Cryptocurrency will actually take over cos adaptation is taking place and been more recognised  but it won't be an easy one cos even the government will fight but Crypto will prevail

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 10:55:21 AM

even I also share Knowledge, experiences and information about Crypto and blockchain to people around.

I think indeed we must support the development of crypto. even though crypto is currently experiencing a problem. so we don't join in making the crypto feel cornered by the current situation. because I'm still so sure that crypto won't forever experience a problem.
trumplove

Activity: 249

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:07:22 PM

I think indeed we must support the development of crypto. even though crypto is currently experiencing a problem. so we don't join in making the crypto feel cornered by the current situation. because I'm still so sure that crypto won't forever experience a problem.
Crypto can still develop so we must remain optimistic and not easily deteriorate with the problems that exist.
the future of Crypto is bright, from now on its development is increasing and this is a good thing and hopefully with the passage of time so Crypto will rise high.
there are still opportunities at Crypto so take advantage of that opportunity to make big profits.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:21:34 PM

even though we have much problem at this moment, but the developtment still running.in major coins their developers team hard work  to deliver best feature to their investors and holder.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 12:26:11 PM

Cryptocurrency and blockchains is definitely a bright future, and one have to accept this new mode of financial transactions between parties through blockchains. Still there are countries who are opposing it, but I did not think this field is going to stop anywhere, it is continually adapted by more and more peoples around the world. 

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 12:42:47 PM

In order for this to happen, cryptocurrencies must develop and improve their technologies, as well as try to move away from the desire to constantly grow in value in order to attract a large number of investors and speculators. Ideal for paying for cryptocurrency should have a good network speed and minimal price fluctuations.

attech21

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:03:17 PM

This is the future of cryptocurrency the robust and strong crypto market, the happening of today's crypto market raising is just normal because it has fallen slightly in the year 2018 and the future of cryptocurrency is better than this year's strongest in 2017. so far it has been recovering from the rapid collapse and now the situation has become even better.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
Mcmich

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:18:08 PM

This is absolutely the future the cryptocurrency world is waiting for. By then, the early adopters will walk shoulder high because they were smart enough make the embrace on time. That future will surely come, nothing good comes easy. Step by step the cryptocurrency world will attract greater investors to make this happen.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:27:04 PM

Yes Cryptocurrency will actually take over cos adaptation is taking place and been more recognised  but it won't be an easy one cos even the government will fight but Crypto will prevail

for me to go to a good future is indeed quite difficult, besides the government which is difficult to be persuaded to approve crypto, there are also other obstacles, of course, as there are many people who are quite unhappy with crypto, and sometimes make crypto development difficult.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:28:07 PM

I don't live in the future. I live today. Today cryptocurrency is a very good means for speculation. And I'm taking the path of less resistance. Trade will always remain profitable.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:32:49 PM

A positive outlook at the moment, let alone seeing the crypto market is quite good and continues to provide a truly beneficial increase. We will welcome the future brightly, hope that crypto will continue and use this good moment to continue investing.
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:40:18 PM

I support this, many of them are starting to adopt block technology or take part in this field for the foreseeable future, fully I am sure there will be a time that anyone of them of course will need crypto and join in it. Don't worry about this situation because the crypto trip is still long. this is not the end of crypto

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Mrsparks

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 01:51:23 PM

Although this opinion is valid, I think we crypto enthusiast need to take a chill pill with this visionary talks because it will keep attracting backlash from the traditional banking system of the world..In 10 years which industry can we say crypto has reformed or revolutionized. Am beyond doubt that crypto is the future but we need to start the adoption from less sensitive areas such as the use ledgers , Dapps and smart contracts to improve the convectional systems of the world before we can gradually push for the currency.

[     I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:57:43 PM

That was a nice prospect, welcome to the future. Because these days cryptocurrency is the king of all nations, no matter what happen, nor the other people would not accept it. By hooked or by crooked, cryptocurrency in the near future is the more successful and more powerful.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: