Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:35:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the future  (Read 15619 times)
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 04:54:45 PM

The only reason people still don't trust crypto currency is that some of them still think crypto currency is a ponzi scheme
You are mistaken, these reasons are much more. One of the main problems is that there is no stability, and the price fluctuates very much, for many people this is enough not to delve into blockchain technology.
ninja811

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:00:39 PM

The future opens its doors to all participants of the cryptocurrency market.
I see that those who have come to invest are seriously trying to gain experience for successful investing in cryptocurrency.
Even in the conditions of high market volatility, many manage to be successful and get good money.
Everything is possible on the cryptocurrency market, the main thing is your desire.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:52:12 PM

The only reason people still don't trust crypto currency is that some of them still think crypto currency is a ponzi scheme
You are mistaken, these reasons are much more. One of the main problems is that there is no stability, and the price fluctuates very much, for many people this is enough not to delve into blockchain technology.
At this stage of the development of the cryptocurrency market, we should not fully think about the blockchain technology, because today we are at the stage of capital accumulation.  In any case, the cryptocurrency will not gain momentum for mass use, because the cryptocurrency will be used only in a narrow circle.  at least only up to a certain period.
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:31:32 PM

I agree with you that the crypto-inevitable future, but most likely crypto will make the slaves of the majority of humanity.  Undecided
AhmadM

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:46:17 PM

In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 
In the simple words, you have to follow up and learn the new movements of technology which have adopted in several part of the world no matter you like or dislike it.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:50:43 PM

In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 
No, I do not think so. People will always have the choice of which form of payment to use. Cryptocurrency simply cannot be the only form of payment in nature. It has no connection with the economy of specific countries, and therefore can not be used as the only means of payment. As long as there are different states, until then there will also be their national money. No state will ever give up their national money.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:35:52 PM

Nobody knows about the future so as where cryptocurrency is going hence the future is unpredictable on the part of cryptocurrency. We just have to look forward to the future and see what the future of cryptocurrency holds.

minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:47:53 PM

I don't really think i agree with you on this. You can say that in the future, the crypto ecosystem will have a lot of people in this space using cryptocurrency for most of their transactions. Considering the total population of the world and the number of people in the crypto ecosystem currently, its only about 1% of the world population are found in the crypto space. For people having no choice to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, it might take a long time for this to become a reality.  The cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are very young for mass adoption.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:04:12 PM

New technologies if they are beneficial will always find the way to the customers. It was the same with internet.
Crytpo should be made more secure and user friendly for ordinary people to be mass adopted.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
adterna

Activity: 1008
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:53:50 AM

Indeed, nowadays the technology that is most needed by people today is blockchain technology, so I think everyone should know about this technology and how to use it, so we should better introduce this technology to everyone we know, because everyone should know this technology and its functions.

────────  WORLD BEST MINER  ────────
CRYPTO MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
GENESIS MINING  [       JOIN NOW!          ]
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:00:32 AM

In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology,
What a powerful word on there budz,this will leave them no option but to embrace bitcoin and all the altcoins under this
whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 
Well i think haters will soon turns to likers,and they will love crypto to stay living as future is virtual and less physical
it must be because it won't be as long as the person hates crypto because crypto has made a lot of people make a lot of income so there are also many people who are rich in crypts

anggle

Activity: 377

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:27:38 AM

I have struggled to continue to embrace Crypto. I am sure if Crypto has a very good future, especially Crypto is very popular in various countries. This technology will continue to be developed and in the future, it will become a medium of payment.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
DreamStage

Activity: 625
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:36:04 AM

I agree with the OP's statement. Basically if every company accepts to adopt crytocurrency as their payment system we should have at least crypto payment card as one of our finnacial cards.
It would make life easier for both ends.
By now we are already seeing a much abroad approach on accepting these facts.

Nothing to see here
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 01:01:06 PM

there will always be a choice as far as life in general is concerned. Cryptocurrency will always remain a secondary option for people. Don't make this mistake of thinking that people will be compelled or forced into crypto or blockchain as the case may be.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:57:36 PM

I agree with you, because I'm sure in the future everyone must be ready and able to accept cryptocurrency for payment transaction, besides that I'm also sure if people will be able to accept cryptocurrency, because I think cryptocurrency has very good ideas and concepts, so everyone will be ready to accept cryptocurrency in the future.

The Management

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:05:28 PM

I have same opinion with you. First of all the the payment method in the world (cash money) is very primitive thing. Other way the banks want to too much money for transfer. As a result the people whether want to use crypto or not, this is the real future of finance
Freescan

Activity: 397

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:06:06 PM

based on what I produce from cryptoqurency, this keeps me from staying here, everyone must have their own reasons for what they have produced here and I think blockchain technology will continue to grow and also cryptoqurency has a bright future.

[                   Ethernity.Cloud                   ]
PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021   |   REGISTER HERE
▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:12:51 PM

At this stage of the development of the cryptocurrency market, we should not fully think about the blockchain technology, because today we are at the stage of capital accumulation.  In any case, the cryptocurrency will not gain momentum for mass use, because the cryptocurrency will be used only in a narrow circle.  at least only up to a certain period.
You, based on your statement, consider cryptocurrency as a speculative tool and nothing more. I have a different position, I believe that in the near future payments using blockchain technologies will be widely implemented.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:18:21 PM

I have struggled to continue to embrace Crypto. I am sure if Crypto has a very good future, especially Crypto is very popular in various countries. This technology will continue to be developed and in the future, it will become a medium of payment.

A virtual technology that without you realizing it will continue to grow until everyone will make transactions with virtual coins. I can't wait to see everyone just using the internet to buy food.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 03:23:15 PM

The progress of technology and blocks will change our lives a lot. The world is progressing with the existence of technology such as the presence of cryptocurrency. Often cash will be replaced with digital money. We can use it for payment and investment tools.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: