Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:35:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the future  (Read 15616 times)
Bludkiller

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 05:16:28 PM

as a Bitcoiner of line I am extremely accessory and cheerful. all the more I furthermore plam Ability, knowledge and data almost Crypto and blockchain to humans round.the forthcoming have to be promising.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:29:41 AM

In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 
This is a completely wrong point of view. People will always have the choice to use different payment systems. No state will ever give up its national money and will not switch to full use of cryptocurrency. Otherwise, the economy of such a state will be paralyzed. Cryptocurrency does not have such a relationship with the economy of any state, which have the usual currencies of states.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:51:35 AM

I also think so. We cannot deny the fact that the next generation will use digital currency in the place of fiat money in the future given the way cryptocurrency is gaining popularity and it is being adopted by the entire world gradually. But to make the market stronger and stable, regulations should be in place I think. Regulations will discourage scammers.

MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:58:32 PM

The future awaits each of us and it is mostly brilliant.
I am sure that if you study the cryptocurrency market in all its manifestations very diligently and believe in the coins in which you invest, then success will not take long to wait.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 07:57:59 PM

In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 
This very similar to what happened with computers and the internet, many people opposed and did not wanted to use them or the learn how to make the best out of them and now look at those people, they either learned against their wishes or they are completely left behind by those that know how to use computers effectively and the same is going to happen with cryptocurrencies.

It does not matter if people like them or not or if they believe in them once they see they will have problems functioning in the different activities of the society they will begin to use them.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Kezacky

Activity: 743

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:38:55 PM

I will always support cryptoqurrency and not hate it at all even though I have experienced losses in investment and trade. if we see that the development of the cryptoqurrency world continues and many are starting to adopt blockchain technology. yes this is one reason why I feel at home here until now.

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:00:17 PM

I just cannot agree more with you, i will add by saying that adoption is getting visible now as governments, institutions, banks and giant global businesses are slowly but surely adding support for crypto and even some of them are coming up with their own coins that definitely represents adoption and future potential for crypto market will be huge.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 09:18:25 PM

Certainly cryptocurrencies will have their place in the future. And blockchain will be used not only for cryptocurrencies, but also in other sectors, such as banking or science.
Personally, cryptocurrencies are very close to me and I am in favor of their recognition as a worldwide currency. But it's still far away.
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:08:17 PM

I support to embrace blockchain technology for an advancement in the future of the digital currency world without having to be forced by others. During this time I was greatly helped by cryptocurrency activities and felt too late to know him.
It is time for us to invite people who do not know about cryptocurrency activities to take part in it.

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:14:25 PM

yes, right, I'm sure in the future cryptocurrency will not only be a currency but has a very big use for the world because the technology it uses can have the opportunity for it.
The scale of the cryptocurrency community itself is also very large throughout the world. this will continue to grow. people are very interested in cryptocurrency technology because it is very profitable for them. will become a new industry later

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 10:28:06 PM

I'm perfectly sure that in the future, cryptocurrency will be widely used and accepted globally. I have lost money and I've gained profits too. That's the nature of cryptocurrency. You don't need to back out. It has a lot of great things to offer.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
budakjawa

Activity: 471

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:07:17 PM

I'm perfectly sure that in the future, cryptocurrency will be widely used and accepted globally. I have lost money and I've gained profits too. That's the nature of cryptocurrency. You don't need to back out. It has a lot of great things to offer.
in the future Cryptocurrency will be increasingly recognized by many people even now there are many who know and join.
in the future more sophisticated technology tools can develop better.
Cryptocurrency has many risks and also has many advantages, so be patient if we are in any vase, we must remain optimistic if we can benefit.
Cryptocurrency has a good future for everyone.

pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:10:29 PM

I am also sure of Crypto's future in the field of digital currency exchange, but trust and all the qualities that can make us easy have so far come from ourselves. Of course it is a normal thing in profit and loss trading, but from there we can have a lot of experience or useful knowledge, as long as we are sure and continue to fight it will definitely succeed.
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 11:27:07 PM

I also believe that especially when I see that the way people shop has changed, many people prefer to shop online and make payments online
unfortunately it only offers transactions using bank services, if only there are many marketplaces that provide crypto as an alternative way to pay, it can be a good rare to introduce crypto and I'm sure there will be many people interested in using it and the longer crypto can be truly adopted mass

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 12:37:06 AM

I very much still categorize bitcoin as a form of investment asopposed to, a monetary value transfer tool. I have not had the option to make it a money related exchange apparatus, I additionally don't completely comprehend the blockchain technology that houses bitcoin exchanges. The increased rate of individuals that are holding onto bitcoin and a lot of other cryptocurrencies and as the future cash, however we can't compel any one to utilize crypto yet

Palmaper

Activity: 170
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:09:39 AM

No, I do not think so, because I am convinced that for a long time all forms of payment that we know today will coexist as they do today, because the digital divide that still prevails in many countries and many sectors of the population will prevent them from adopting cryptos in a quick and easy way.

In addition, I still believe that the crypto market is still in a development phase and I have no doubt that in the near future we will see new solutions to the current economic problems, which today we can not even imagine but that will surely overcome the cryptos technology of today.

OOOBTC.com ●  Crypto Trading Is Now Rewarding
▬▬ ●  ●  Daily incentives, Awesome bonuses, Incredible support ●  ● (https://www.ooobtc.com)
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:18:35 AM

Of course we hope that crypto is the future solution to make transactions easier and cheaper, to be able to be used globally of course regulations are needed, without clear regulations so many countries will be banned crypto.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:34:16 AM

Of course we hope that crypto is the future solution to make transactions easier and cheaper, to be able to be used globally of course regulations are needed, without clear regulations so many countries will be banned crypto.
Maybe will need time because e-money actually is something that face with crypto. We know that bitcoin transaction itself have big fees (in value) if price keep increased like this. But in wallet, we can set it in many price we want.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
snowblack

Activity: 262
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:57:43 AM

Haha. Funny man. Why are you so sure? What about other technologies better than blockchain? Cryptocurrency is not all my friend.

nothing in here!
Krislaw

Activity: 1204
Merit: 388

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2019, 04:18:59 AM

in the next few years I am sure that cryptocurrency will have a positive impact on society, and after that there will be a lot of mass adoption of cryptocurrency.
hopefully like that. many industries have made their crypto. I think if all platforms can be useful for the community, it is true that your word of big adoption will enter the crypto market and that will make the market very good.
They still researching about adopting many sector. that can be helpfully for implement easy and fast for data transfering.

Market can affected when mass adopting of industry stable Implement, not dumping or speculating. Not good when they become for getting profit on the market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: