Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:55:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Take the profit OR hold on  (Read 1216 times)
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:08:51 PM

I have invested in ETH when it was $105. Now it's $176. Will it be a good idea to take the profit now? Or I should hold on for better profit which may lead to less profit too  Grin Suggestion is appreciated.
I was taught last year. And now I prefer to fix profit then wait for possible ATH. In your case, I would sell part of ETH and will seek another coin for deposit. You got a quite good profit already. It's a good rule to fix some of dep when you got a plus. FOMO is not the best adviser  Grin
pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:16:36 PM

Of course it is worth buying, now the market has begun to grow. Ethereum is expected to have interesting solutions: fast transactions and transition to pos algorithm.
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:24:30 PM

I have invested in ETH when it was $105. Now it's $176. Will it be a good idea to take the profit now? Or I should hold on for better profit which may lead to less profit too  Grin Suggestion is appreciated.
It all depends, if you it already hit your target, then you should take the profit. If you think it might go up again, maybe hodl a little more is fine. Taking profit is never wrong my friend. A little advice for taking profit, sell your coin and never look back.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:30:51 PM

We need to be practical now, losing our chances to gain even a singe amount will lost forever. It actually there is no coming back in crypto space and so we should be wise in every single opportunity we have in here. Holding will only be applied if we are in the bear season but we are a little bit far from that and we certainly profiting right now and that's the time we should have to sell something for assurance.
Hans Groober

Activity: 276
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:05:05 PM

Why give you advice on how to deal with money. In any case, you may be unhappy with such advice.
I believe that Ethereum will grow in value and will eventually cost more than 500 dollars. However, when it will be and how many times the price will fall I do not know.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:51:04 PM

It depends on you. And many factors are with it. The profit margin is good for you. If you invest a lot in then it's fine to take some money out. And hold some for long term. And if you can take the risk then you would hold all your investment. It's hard to answer this type of question. But I can give you one suggestion that if your are into a single coin the risk factors are greater. So better split your investment. And ethereum is a good coin and market is far low than it's ath so you can hold. We all know market will recover more. Now it's upto you what ever you do take your own dicision and do some research before any step.

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 09:07:53 PM

You have hold your coins even the price is very low and even buy it. There is no reason for you to sell it at this time as the price is still in progress and there is a very big chance that it will rise.

What I can suggest is that you should buy more and stock your investment. You can then sell it once the price will x4. That is the right time for you to sell. Holding it is not a good idea and only professionals will only do it once the price will reach to atleast 800$.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:10:57 PM

I have invested in ETH when it was $105. Now it's $176. Will it be a good idea to take the profit now? Or I should hold on for better profit which may lead to less profit too  Grin Suggestion is appreciated.
To me this does not seem like the moment to take profits especially when it comes to ethereum, it is true that the price of ethereum went up as most other coins during the recent weeks, but I still see huge potential in it so if I were you I will wait at least for a few days to see if that potential materializes, and if that doesn't happen you could still probably sell your ethereum for a very attractive price.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 10:29:36 PM

This decision is purely on you! The profit you made is pretty good.
Do not forget, right now btc and eth are raising, the alt season no one canceled and one day it will come Smiley

If you are for the long term in your position, just relax and watch. If you want more profit, check the alts, which ones you can buy and diversify your ETH position.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:33:12 PM

Of course I took profits. Some of my investment was sold first because it was already profitable. Some of it I held back first. I hope this value can still rise again.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:36:28 PM

It will be very advisable to take your profit and wait for the price of ethereum to drop to $150 or $140 and reinvest again. Ethereum is currently the good option to invest and make a reasonable amount of profits. But once you make the profit, please don't hodl. The price of ethereum will be fluctuating between $130 to $200, so when you invest and make profits, don't hold them.
livingfree

Activity: 2842
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:40:15 PM

I'm still in loss with ETH but if I'm on your side and your appetite with risk isn't too high, I'll take the money and would wait for it to dip again. But my attitude isn't like that, since I'm going to reinvest the profit that I'll get with any of the coins that I hold and trade. I'll make it simple and on hold but yeah it can turn your money into lesser if the market goes on dip. It's your decision and on how you deal with risk, higher risk, higher reward. My final suggestion, take your capital and let the profit moves on.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
omone1

Activity: 845
Merit: 52

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:42:53 PM

What I did to some of my altcoins was to just offload some and leave some fractions as reserve, am currently trading some portions, as I don't want to be caught in the wave of FOMO, neither do I want to experience a massive dumping. This is just my strategy, it may not work for you. Only you can determine what suit yourself. This is the magicside of Cryptocurrency.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 10:54:50 PM

I think it's better to wait for a higher price for the etherium as the market started to grow.  But if you really need money for any needs, you can take profit.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:01:42 PM

It will be very advisable to take your profit and wait for the price of ethereum to drop to $150 or $140 and reinvest again. Ethereum is currently the good option to invest and make a reasonable amount of profits. But once you make the profit, please don't hodl. The price of ethereum will be fluctuating between $130 to $200, so when you invest and make profits, don't hold them.
take profits even though it's not as big as we expected. Don't last too long because you want greater profits, because it can make you lose.
Crypto movement is very fast, can change at any time so you have to be able to use the moment well and correctly so you don't lose the opportunity.
sometimes someone who is greedy gets a profit that is not too big so they continue to hold it and then the market goes down again, very sad not, so we better use it not too greedy.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
princerepon

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:04:24 PM

In my opinion you can hold your coin and wait for better profit. It's also risky because price will be drop again. But i don't think eth will drop under 105$ upcoming couple of months. But there is great opportunity to increase price because of green market. If you don't take a risk sell it. you already in profit zone. Wink
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:09:08 PM

The decision is yours in my opinion you may take the opportunity if think that amount of profits is enough for and you are a satisfied. Then you can buy and choosse another coins to hold it until tehy can grow up again their priive value at they marketcap.
8rch7

Activity: 1400
Merit: 465

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:09:52 PM

I sell part of it to get profit (trade to make a profit by taking advantage of price fluctuations), and some I hold waiting for higher prices.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
entebah

Activity: 1570
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:12:52 PM

For me if I have benefited from Crypto trading I will sell it, because I do not know the price movements in the market, I prefer not to be greedy in the trade.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 11:19:25 PM

I recommend taking advantage in a gradual manner. For example, you put in several orders :
- sell 25% of the balance at the current price,
- sell 25% of the balance when the price rises again (we are a price of x),
- sell 25% of the balance when the price continues to rise (we are a price y),
- sell 25% of the last selling balance when the highest price of the upward trend occurs.

That way, you will continue to get different benefits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: