Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:59:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Take the profit OR hold on  (Read 1206 times)
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:52:30 AM

Advantage depends on you, my advice is that you better save the hodl for some reason but my instincts say there will be a bullish market for ETH.If you do not want to take the risk you're better off sell cause it has already benefited right, or you enter it again into your shopping list for ETH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:54:45 AM

Instead of taking short term profit it is better to hold them because already the market starts recovering which will help the coin to increase their along with the Bitcoin price. Of course, profit is always good for holding the coin, so it is very good to hold them in the market as long as possible until the coin price starts increasing.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 06:18:31 AM

I think this will depend on the situation, if you have tokens that has many volume, i think it is better to still hold it and sell it in much more profitable time, rather than selling it right away and taking the profit even it is less. But either way is good decision to take for as long as you could find profit from it.
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:36:54 AM

I think you are very lucky and of course you get big profits. I think you have to be patient because the potential of Ethereum can still rise in price again. So, you have to be patient and save your coins because I am sure if Ethereum can reach $ 200.
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:52:39 AM

Advantage depends on you, my advice is that you better save the hodl for some reason but my instincts say there will be a bullish market for ETH.If you do not want to take the risk you're better off sell cause it has already benefited right, or you enter it again into your shopping list for ETH.

The question should not be or, it should be and.
Investor can take profit and hold at the same time, a smart investor will ensure that he can take his capital when investing then reinvest the remaining profit, this would help investor's avoid loses, and if it will pump they are not in a hurry to sell.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:03:46 AM

The question should not be or, it should be and.
Investor can take profit and hold at the same time, a smart investor will ensure that he can take his capital when investing then reinvest the remaining profit, this would help investor's avoid loses, and if it will pump they are not in a hurry to sell.
That's one hell of strategy but not everyone suitable with that kind of strategy, because if you just take your capital and hold the rest of your coin you need a huge profit to make that happen. If it just 10% profit and you took your capital, the profit will become less.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:12:40 AM

I have invested in ETH when it was $105. Now it's $176. Will it be a good idea to take the profit now? Or I should hold on for better profit which may lead to less profit too  Grin Suggestion is appreciated.
both choices are equally beneficial. but if it's me, I'll choose to sell it. we don't know what it will be like in the future, the most important thing is we have to get profit from what we invest first. the problem will go up, it depends later, I always think like this if you experience something like you.
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:42:34 AM

How to deal with coins. If I believe in a project, I save almost all the coins. The fact is that there are few projects on the market that fulfill the conditions of the project, if the project fulfills the conditions and follows the roadmap I continue to keep the coin.
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:02:51 AM

I better sell it because the market conditions are still not stable. If it is sold now, of course it will get a profit and if the price drops back, I think it can buy it back. Trading now is indeed very profitable because all coins experience price increases.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:44:01 AM

Ethereum has gone up a lot, so now it is wise to book profits. We all know when a coin goes up too much, then go down. So, It is absolutely sure that if you want to profit, you hold on it. The profit will be more, but it should be kept for a long time. But if you sell it again I think less price will be even better.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
crzybilly

Activity: 703
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:46:31 AM

I am still holding and I have bought ETH coins at 80 USD. Ethereum real value is around 700-800 dollars per coin and I will wait until we reach this bar, because selling your ETH below this price level is simply silly.
diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:59:51 AM

My advice is to take a profit of $ 71 if you invest 1 eth. you still keep the coin when the day goes up and if you go down you can buy it cheaper.

khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:15:56 AM

it depends on whether you want to make bigger profits or not if you want to make bigger profits, you definitely have to hold on for much longer, or you can sell it immediately and buy again when the price drops it might reduce risk and take profits.

needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:25:43 AM

I myself also cannot ascertain what we have to do, because the current market price also starts to show price increases, for me it is better to hold it in a certain time with a more stable price, because now the market price is still not very stable.
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:31:16 AM

I myself also cannot ascertain what we have to do, because the current market price also starts to show price increases, for me it is better to hold it in a certain time with a more stable price, because now the market price is still not very stable.
I believe that in the near future we will see another increase in the price of Bitcoin. so be prepared for this. but this does not mean that the whole market has become bullish

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:31:49 AM

Of course, you can wait for the price of Ethereum to rise and be in the green zone, and then sell it. Growth is usually followed by a refund, so you can buy Ethereum again at a more attractive price. Although the strategy is just to keep Ethereum good too and if you don’t want to risk trading them, then it’s better to just wait for the price you think is best for sale.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:33:43 AM

I wouldn't take advice from anyone here, incuding myself, but if it were me I would not sell ETH right now at a profit. I believe ETH will make new all-time highs once the bull market returns in full force.
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 10:34:00 AM

The ball is in your court, if you can still hold a little bit fine but if you can't hold again or you are in need of money you withdraw the profit and leave the main capital there.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:40:22 AM

I have invested in ETH when it was $105. Now it's $176. Will it be a good idea to take the profit now? Or I should hold on for better profit which may lead to less profit too  Grin Suggestion is appreciated.

Well you really have a good timing in buying etherium from its lower price and now its really increasing, if you didn't needed yet that money then keep holding, but if you have something to used it then, withdraw it. Now its keep  increasing, so its really doubt whether hold or dumped.
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:44:19 AM

I think I want to hold back now, because crypto prices are also starting to increase, so I will hold it back in the long run at a better market price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: