Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:29:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Function X - The Future is Blockchain Internet  (Read 5374 times)
ArthCoin

Activity: 509
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 09:50:49 AM

I was also interested in when it will begin selling the phone, and will the sales in Russia?
I think in Russia such a device would be identified as an encrypted spy device, so it's unlikely we'll be able to see Bob Embarrassed
I think that you can always agree , it all depends on the team as far as they are willing to cooperate with the States . With mass-approved blockchain projects will come to many countries ,even where it was previously prohibited .
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Braned

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 11:13:39 AM

I was also interested in when it will begin selling the phone, and will the sales in Russia?
I think in Russia such a device would be identified as an encrypted spy device, so it's unlikely we'll be able to see Bob Embarrassed
I think that you can always agree , it all depends on the team as far as they are willing to cooperate with the States . With mass-approved blockchain projects will come to many countries ,even where it was previously prohibited .

Just not in Russia. People are imprisoned for a mini-camera or glasses with a built-in camera. I read about such cases. Blockchain is not yet banned here, because politicians still do not understand what it is. And when they understand, they will forbid it.

However, I still hope to be one of the first to receive the BOB blockchain phone. No news on pre-sale dates?
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 12:51:58 PM

Just not in Russia. People are imprisoned for a mini-camera or glasses with a built-in camera. I read about such cases. Blockchain is not yet banned here, because politicians still do not understand what it is. And when they understand, they will forbid it.

However, I still hope to be one of the first to receive the BOB blockchain phone. No news on pre-sale dates?
No specific date yet. And about the fact that blocking is not prohibited only because they still do not understand what it is. With this I completely agree with the fact that they will be struggling with such technologies as much as possible.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 02:24:41 PM

I think it is good if there is another topic to discuss, while we are waiting for BOB release.
What dApp(s) would you like to see implemented into Function X?

Will be exciting to see the opinions in this forum.

Can a Dapps with uber features be implemented? but with benefits or rewards for the user?

I think that given the private nature of the Uber network, this is entirely possible, moreover, it may be another tool for competition.

So, I hope it is a new tool, but with competition and also that can have as a differential: benefits and attractive promotions to users

What promotions are you talking about? As I understand it, there will be no advertising in the f(x) operating system. All applications will compete on an equal footing with each other. This will destroy monopolists and dishonest competitors.

I am talking about promotions if an app similar to UBER is developed, promotions to those users who use this app regardless of whether or not they have knowledge of encryption or crypto currency
morgun

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 02:50:42 PM

An interesting project, I have been following you for a long time, I am glad that the developers are fulfilling all their promises, continue in the same vein, good luck to you!
Mr_Gadget

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:33:07 PM

Many people ask questions about the cost of a BOB phone. Will ICS cost $ 599 or is it a preliminary price?
In any case, I would like to buy it. Such an exclusive device in a few decades will cost 100 times more than now! I am sure that one copy will be kept in the museum as part of the history of the 21st century.  Cool
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 09:52:12 AM

Decentralized internet is a dream of users. It is like independence. Function X goin to make this dream true and I hope that I will see this future. Discribed methods to reach this goal show that F(x) team really know what they do and how te reach their goal.
EXOMI

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 07:08:40 PM

Coins FX in the ecosystem of a decentralized network Function X play a large role. On the f(x) network, it will be possible to buy applications, use services and services only by paying them with FX coins. Of course, this will increase the demand for the coin FX. Now the price of the coin is $ 0.23. This is the absolute minimum since the start of trading coins on cryptocurrency exchanges. In my humble opinion, now is the time to replenish your portfolio with a promising FX coin. In addition, before the end of the year, the first batch of Xphone will appear on sale. This will certainly increase the value of the FX coin  Roll Eyes
metalbean

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:01:47 AM

Dear Function X members, we are continuously improving XPhone UI and UX and will finalize it for pre-ordering.
To receive your exclusive offer, don’t forget to subscribe our newsletter at Function X official site.
In the mean time, let's take a journey to the XPhone product design: https://medium.com/functionx/product-development-update-xphone-design-history-64c6910fd4d1
xuza

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:05:06 AM

Feel blockchain phone is a hot spot
metalbean

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:06:18 AM

what does it mean?
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 06:09:11 PM

Dear Function X members, we are continuously improving XPhone UI and UX and will finalize it for pre-ordering.
To receive your exclusive offer, don’t forget to subscribe our newsletter at Function X official site.
In the mean time, let's take a journey to the XPhone product design: https://medium.com/functionx/product-development-update-xphone-design-history-64c6910fd4d1

Thank you for always staying in touch and answering all user questions. This is one of the important qualities of such projects. I hope that the phone Xphone will begin to produce in Russia. Tell me please, is it possible? How fast can I get a production license? Will the license be free?

Never give up
seadk

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 02:22:19 AM

Thank you for always staying in touch and answering all user questions. This is one of the important qualities of such projects. I hope that the phone Xphone will begin to produce in Russia. Tell me please, is it possible? How fast can I get a production license? Will the license be free?

So far as I know, the preorder will be available in website and Kickstarter soon.
I hope BOB can reach all countries worldwide, lets wait for the official announcement.

agungbstn

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 03:19:14 AM

What is the quality of the phone itself?

Interesting question, what do you mean by quality? Specs?

The current minimum specs requirement is Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, 6GB and 64GB. Minimum specs requirements might increase in future.

It is going advance by developing in the future. Please follow the Function X through this,

https://functionx.io/#/faq
metalbean

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 05:02:00 AM

One of the most interesting adoption of Blockchain internet (Function X)
https://medium.com/pundix/the-sharing-economy-on-the-blockchain-the-next-step-for-function-xs-decentralized-web-560647b74eeb
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 06:54:24 AM

Decentralized internet is a dream of users. It is like independence. Function X goin to make this dream true and I hope that I will see this future. Discribed methods to reach this goal show that F(x) team really know what they do and how te reach their goal.

Yes, we can't expect all the work to be done in the specified time, so it will take some time to get a good reputation in the market. They are doing all sort of activities in order to get more awareness about the Function (x). At a time, they have to manage all the Function (x) and Pundix POS machines to get reputations.
Breder

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:05:35 AM

Regarding Binance Listing

Fx is currently an erc20 token that will be migrating to the Function X blockchain in the next 6-9 months, maybe even sooner if all goes well with testnet, I think its prudent to wait until it is on the new blockchain, before going through the lengthy and costly process to list on binance.
agungbstn

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:57:20 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 11:57:54 PM by mprep

The phone will be launched for pre-order in Kickstarter and website soon. Exciting!

Do I understand correctly that there are no exact dates? Can people from Russia order a Xphone?
Are there any restrictions on the number of purchased devices per person?
The price of the Xphone is $599, as it was said in Telegram chat?

The XPhone is still in development. For the exact launch-date and price will be reveal coming soon.

We’re still finalizing several details about BOB, so we have more to announce in the future. To follow our progress, you can read the details on the official Function X website at https://functionx.io/#/bob

Hello.
How many XPhones will be created for pre-sale?
How will the shopping queue be organized?
Whoever has time will buy?
Can I create my own XPhone model?
Is the price of a XPhone on pre-sale known?

we are only producing the XPhone in a limited quantity because we see ourselves as an ecosystem provider, not a phone manufacturer. we are about produce several thousands.

we are still finalizing the detail how shopping queue will be.

sure! the design of XPhone is customize, you can use design that you want.

for the price will announce soon.

you can read more detail at,
https://medium.com/functionx/xphone-mwc19-new-design-and-specifications-including-the-x-button-announced-1c720b04f660
xuza

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:27:37 AM

what does it mean?

Meaning: Blockchain and mobile phone combined, is a good propaganda point
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 10:46:28 AM

Hello.
How many XPhones will be created for pre-sale?
How will the shopping queue be organized?
Whoever has time will buy?
Can I create my own XPhone model?
Is the price of a XPhone on pre-sale known?

we are only producing the XPhone in a limited quantity because we see ourselves as an ecosystem provider, not a phone manufacturer. we are about produce several thousands.

we are still finalizing the detail how shopping queue will be.

sure! the design of XPhone is customize, you can use design that you want.

for the price will announce soon.

you can read more detail at,
https://medium.com/functionx/xphone-mwc19-new-design-and-specifications-including-the-x-button-announced-1c720b04f660

how if XPhone more desirable than expected? and many business need XPhone for their business? who will produce it?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: