Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:14:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You Can't Be Jobless And Be Participating In Bounties  (Read 2100 times)
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:36:41 AM

Bounty hunting should not be the main job for peoples in cryptocurrency.
It should be only a side job, which can adding your incomes sometimes, but not to be depends on. I often doing bounty tasks, and doing my main job.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 04:39:52 AM

Bounty hunting should not be the main job for peoples in cryptocurrency.
It should be only a side job, which can adding your incomes sometimes, but not to be depends on. I often doing bounty tasks, and doing my main job.
if you are a person who has enjoyed the results of a bounty hunter in 2017 maybe you won't say that. where the bounty hunter really gives great results, and it makes people willing to leave their real jobs and choose to become a bounty hunter.

Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 11:51:13 AM

Though as a person, I'm unemployed but I have many things I do that brings me money which participating in bounty campaigns is one of them.

der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:55:46 AM

Definitely not on such a poor market, because you could have quit your job and live only from bounty earnings two years ago. People have earned like 7000 USD from every third bounty and it was a normal think, but due to the market fall, profits have decreased dramatically.
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:07:28 PM

Definitely not on such a poor market, because you could have quit your job and live only from bounty earnings two years ago. People have earned like 7000 USD from every third bounty and it was a normal think, but due to the market fall, profits have decreased dramatically.
that happen only on normal market where all cryptocurrency not crash like current situation.if we depend on bounty campaign on bearish market without any regular job i am sure we will confuse to fullfill our daily needs.or maybe continue taking our saving in the bank or selling our crypto assets.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 12:17:01 PM

The condition of the bounty campaign can indeed be said to be a crisis because the market of coins from the bounty campaign is very difficult to survive and get good prices on the market. We cannot rely on life from income as a bounty campaign hunter. We have to look for another direction if indeed we want to always get money and move on. If we only rely on bounty campaigns then we will only starve. We should look for other jobs that are more guaranteed and have regular income. In the meantime we can make bounty campaigns a side job because the future of the bounty campaign cannot be ascertained.

veraro

Activity: 966

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:19:56 AM

I think it is clear to everyone bounty can't be the main source of money. Yes there are exist possibly of getting a very good profit from time to time, but it is very unstable and you still have to pay your bills every month. So you should have a real job and consider bounty like investments of your free time.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:27:30 AM

When you are doing and participating in bounties you have  not considered as jobless because you have already an income. Bounty is a good activity because we get here an good income. From the start that I do crypto as a part time job I already do bounty campaign. Like now that I  provide every weekly expenses coming from my bounty's salary.
How bounty which pay with token? Is you consider it as a job too? I guess not. Maybe the OP's mean is bounty campaign which pay with token, if signature campaign which pay their participant with btc maybe it's okay because I was felt it. Actually I live in developing country then my salary from signature campaign has been enough for me. But for bounty hunter (which pay with token) I guess it's hard to be assessed because the income is very small especially at this time. I'm not hyptorical with bounty hunters at 2017 ago who has got lots of wealth from it but for now I doubt there is bounty hunter who feel it. Most of them just leaved it and search a real job in real life.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:28:18 AM

Bounties are a great way to supplement investments you intend to make in the first place. It will lower the costs for your ICO buys. However, you will probably have to assign value to your bounty work. For example, you usually earn $10 an hour and you spent 100 hours for bounties. If you received 1,000  tokens, that means $1 cost for every token.

andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:32:12 AM

Yes you are right, in 2017 I quit my job because at that time I thought plunging in total in a bounty campaign as a bounty hunter was promising, for a year it was a pretty good thing to happen because I made a lot of money from the bounty but many years later fraudulent and endless bounty without making a payment. right now I'm too hard to make money through a bounty campaign.
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 08:41:27 AM

I agree. Don't take bounty as main job because it will not quarantee that it will give income consistently. I've been doing bounty in my spare time everyday. But I will not pushing me into when I am busy with my life. In 2017, two of my friends who taught me to bounty even quit their job. But I am not going to do this.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:02:25 AM

Bounty campaigns should not be your main job if you make the main bounty of work, then you will starve because we all know that there are many bounties that don't pay participants
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 09:10:40 AM

Truth be told. You can't be jobless and be doing bounties. You will starve  Grin

My advice is to just see bounties as a pass time and don't be too expectant. Find some other job that gives you money. So many factors determine if you will get good rewards from bounties. For instance, when it lists, the price is out of the control of the team (unless they decide to do a buyback which rarely happens). The price of the token can rise if there is a lot of demand for it when it lists. But most times (since the bear run) the demand is low and to make it worse, several holders set ridiculously low prices just to sell off which devalues the coin.

Another factor that determines your reward is the authenticity as well as the success of the team and its project. Many campaigns have closed down in the past after several months of working on them only to announce that they failed to raise enough funds for the project. Worse case is the team devs exit scam and no one gets paid.

Project owners can also decide to execute their "reserved rights" by changing the rules at the end of successful campaigns. Rules changes can usually mean bounty rewards are reduced, locked, subjected to uninformed KYC checks, or distributed over a very long period of time.

If you consider all this then you will see that bounty campaigns are a gamble and cannot be always relied on to provide regular income for people participating in it. Those that participated in Deex bounty campaign (which ended in January 2019) are still waiting for their rewards (3 months after) and the devs are not communicating any date for the distribution. If you ask them they will say "soon". They have been saying "soon" since January, by the way. I'm not trying to slander the project or anything. I'm just advising fellow bounty hunters to try to get something else to do that will fetch them money and not to rely too much on bounty campaigns for payments.
bounty is not a work to you because you have a real shifty job that gives you time to still do bounties. If you had a serious work that wouldn't give you the chance and time, I know you wouldn't have time to do bounties. Bounty is a kind of job on its own and not a hobby

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:27:16 AM

Bounty campaigns should not be your main job if you make the main bounty of work, then you will starve because we all know that there are many bounties that don't pay participants

I am agree, we should not consider bounty as main job because many bounties are bad and not paying their participants. Its true doing bounties is good but its much better if we have main job because sometimes the reward need long time before traded in market

Tccrypto

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 09:29:05 AM

Lol, funny but true, bounty hunting should be seen as a pass time activity,

✦ RachelX ✦
 ❝THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY❞
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2019, 09:45:09 AM

Truth be told. You can't be jobless and be doing bounties. You will starve  Grin
You're right , nowadays bounty have very low profitability and it is impossible to live only on this money. Although this may be a good way out for those who live in some extremely poor countries, where 20-50 bucks a month is good money. In any case, I consider it's very important to have the main work, and to use the bounty only as additional income, because the future of this industry is uncertain and it can collapse at any moment.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 09:52:38 AM

Lol, funny but true, bounty hunting should be seen as a pass time activity,

It takes a lot of effort and skills, so I would not classify it as a pastime activity. A pastime activity is something like sports, watching movies, partying.etc which can help you to relax. Bounty hunting is not like those activities. It is quite demanding and it takes away a lot of your energy. I would rather classify bounty hunting as a passive source of income in addition to your full-time job. It has the ability to supplement your income from the full-time job, given that the bounty is paid on time without any delaying tactics.
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:41:11 AM

I perfectly agree with you. Bounty campaign alone cannot be a reliable source of income for an unemployed. You will work for more than two months only to receive a token worth $5.

Claude46

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:49:24 AM

Participating in a bounty campaigns or a bounty projects was good and here you really can't be jobless because in bounty you can earn you can invest using time for trading or being marketing a specific things. It is good to have a main job but being in bounty wasn't really bad because this could be your one source of having an income.
salty

Activity: 562

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 10:54:16 AM

I think those who spend all their time to participate in the bounty and so know the situation around this activity.Bounty is not a guarantee of earnings.Even many of my friends did not want to participate in the bounty just because no one wants to wait.And the reality is that you need to wait for payment and is very long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: