Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:52:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You Can't Be Jobless And Be Participating In Bounties  (Read 2100 times)
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 09:05:45 PM

of course, don't consider bounty as your main job as a bounty as a hobby or fill your time when you relax, bounty now is not like 2017 which can give you a lot of money, if you now only rely on bounty as a source of income then you and your family will be hungry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:10:24 PM

Previously, it was quite real. I have a friend who has not worked for almost two years and lived on income earned in bounty campaigns. But now it has become very difficult to earn.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:27:10 PM

Participating in bounties require internet access. Imagine if you do not have a job, how can you keep purchasing data to participate in these bounties. Some also take a long time before the payment is made so you have to get another source of income to keep you moving.

Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 11:25:50 PM

You are jobless and seriously using the little you have on you to buy data to participate in bounties. Do you know what you're putting yourself into? This bounty work requires someone who is already working and doing these bounty work at his or her free time. It can take more than 5months in your bounty work and still won't be paid. You know what, you'll starve to death. Get a job and do bounties as a hobby.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:07:31 AM

No one will be able to live on crypto bounties alone.
Bounty is a hit or miss (more of a miss recently Cry) , a reliable income is necessary so you can plan your future and even the present expenses.
cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 10:33:16 PM

Right now, trading in some coins can not give you a good return. But if want to have a lots of coins that is just free. You can join in bounty campaign . Doing bounty campaigns give you free coins.

Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 10:44:23 PM

Op you made a good point in your submission above and just that am out of sMerit if not I would have give you some for this post. What we should be hoping for if for the market value of Bitcoin and other top crypto currency to increase and that will likely affect positively to most of these new upcoming altcoins just like what happened in 2017 when of us made sum of money from participating in bounty.
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 11:27:15 PM

Participating in bounties is a good decision anyone in life will ever choose to partake or involve in but the honest truth of it all is that you can not be participating in bounties and be jobless. my friend, you will starve till thy Kingdom come. Most bounties do run at least a month and take more than a month for distribution and listing. what are you going to eat all these while friend? won't you get hungry?, fine if maybe you are living still with your parents are they are doing the feeding and other personal stuffs for you, that is cool but if not, forget about bounties else you will die young.

Stake13

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 01:45:53 AM

What a real fact to be shared. Its true that you cant be jobless when you participate in bounties, but not just a bounty you must me thinking but a good bounties to be specific. As a new participant I can say that joining in the bounty was a good decision for me because here I can get profit especially when you are in a potential projects like the dencoin tokens. It helps me grow not only in tje profit I get but the fact that I grew myself gaining by more knowledge about it.
TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:47:32 AM

It is fact, you really can't be jobless and put all your hopes on bounties, it will definitely disappoint you this is because getting good project these days is not easy, also if you do find one, it takes a long time to be rewarded, and there are some projects you will promote only to find out it is scam.
You need to see bounty as an additional source of income not full time income.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 02:53:30 AM

No one will be able to live on crypto bounties alone.
Bounty is a hit or miss (more of a miss recently Cry) , a reliable income is necessary so you can plan your future and even the present expenses.
but seeing a number of good and successful projects this year seems like the bounty will also make a fair amount of money for the participants. but not all bounties can also succeed in bringing money. still be careful when choosing a project and if you can, still work real to get a decent income.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:33:11 AM

Bounties are one of the good avenues to make money from crypto but one cannot consider it to be the primary source of income. There should always be a job serving as a primary source of income which comes with monthly salary in order to be able to provide for daily needs. This is because bounties take time to make payment and with those who jobless and participate in only bounties, they are often frustrated when the bounty payments delays.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 03:43:01 AM

It is fact, you really can't be jobless and put all your hopes on bounties, it will definitely disappoint you this is because getting good project these days is not easy, also if you do find one, it takes a long time to be rewarded, and there are some projects you will promote only to find out it is scam.
You need to see bounty as an additional source of income not full time income.
it would be better, this forum is used as a hobby in knowing updates of the development of a crypto project and market. Bounty is only an alternative if we need additional income, because we cannot rely on the results for every day's needs.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:43:35 AM

Previously, it was quite real. I have a friend who has not worked for almost two years and lived on income earned in bounty campaigns. But now it has become very difficult to earn.
I agree. Today is very different than before, you cannot depend on bounty campaigns and need a real paying job for you to live. You need to work but keep following crypto and invest with it. It is hard to find profitable bounty because though it has good plan and paper, it fails with the ICO and leave the participant without considering their effort to support the project. Hope that good projects be back on the track.

hardcore_cryp_trader

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:17:09 AM

1000 free EOS accounts for the first registered users in Lumi Wallet app. Grab it!
Info here: https://blog.lumiwallet.com/create-eos-account-for-free/
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:31:04 AM

Truth be told. You can't be jobless and be doing bounties. You will starve  Grin

My advice is to just see bounties as a pass time and don't be too expectant. Find some other job that gives you money. So many factors determine if you will get good rewards from bounties. For instance, when it lists, the price is out of the control of the team (unless they decide to do a buyback which rarely happens). The price of the token can rise if there is a lot of demand for it when it lists. But most times (since the bear run) the demand is low and to make it worse, several holders set ridiculously low prices just to sell off which devalues the coin.

Another factor that determines your reward is the authenticity as well as the success of the team and its project. Many campaigns have closed down in the past after several months of working on them only to announce that they failed to raise enough funds for the project. Worse case is the team devs exit scam and no one gets paid.

Project owners can also decide to execute their "reserved rights" by changing the rules at the end of successful campaigns. Rules changes can usually mean bounty rewards are reduced, locked, subjected to uninformed KYC checks, or distributed over a very long period of time.

If you consider all this then you will see that bounty campaigns are a gamble and cannot be always relied on to provide regular income for people participating in it. Those that participated in Deex bounty campaign (which ended in January 2019) are still waiting for their rewards (3 months after) and the devs are not communicating any date for the distribution. If you ask them they will say "soon". They have been saying "soon" since January, by the way. I'm not trying to slander the project or anything. I'm just advising fellow bounty hunters to try to get something else to do that will fetch them money and not to rely too much on bounty campaigns for payments.
Bounties can give one a living. The problem is people keep doing bounties for like ever. The goal is raise money from bounty invest it somewhere else. It won't be worth it doing bounty till the end of times.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 08:46:15 AM

Truth be told. You can't be jobless and be doing bounties. You will starve  Grin

Bounties won't sustain your daily life. You can be lucky to 1 bounty to earn much but not all are like that. Sacrificing your job for bounties is the worst thing to do. It's really difficult to have a decent job these days. You can do both but prioritize your job than bounty hunting. Having a job will keep you alive for longtime lol.
Ezio_Auditore

Activity: 487
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 05:52:23 AM

I play a lot of bounty companies. Let at the moment most of the coins received is worthless. But I just collect them for the future, maybe someday they will have a good price. But I never thought of leaving my main job. The main job is a stable income and confidence in the future. A bounty company - it's just an extra bonus that you can please yourself.

▰▰▰▰  TRONBOMB  ▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰    PLAY AND EARN DIVIDENDS    ▰▰▰▰
 Dice Roll    Lucky Wheel     To The Moon 
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:02:19 AM

In short, what you believe is that no one should totally depend on bitcoin as the main source of income, because of its inconsistency. but to that i want to suggest for anyone who doesn't have a job can take the advantage of bitcoin and establish a business outside bitcoin in other to become self employed and not solely expect from bitcoin. 
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 06:24:32 AM

In short, what you believe is that no one should totally depend on bitcoin as the main source of income, because of its inconsistency. but to that i want to suggest for anyone who doesn't have a job can take the advantage of bitcoin and establish a business outside bitcoin in other to become self employed and not solely expect from bitcoin. 

If have trading skill, i think bitcoin can be main source of income because they can make profits daily by bitcoin movement. Bounty can be good as side job because not all project are legit and can listing in market but for extra money, i think its good doing bounties
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: