Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You Can't Be Jobless And Be Participating In Bounties  (Read 2100 times)
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:25:13 AM

Bounty campaign can't be considered as full time job but if you want to earn extra income then join it and always follow the rules. If you are jobless then you had more time to work on bounty campaign but it is not advisable to consider it as a full time job and rely on it for income. You still have to find stable employment that will give you financial security.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:33:40 AM

The only time you can be jobless and participate in bounties is if you are looking for real work during the day and then doing these bounties in the evening when there is nothing else to do

mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 06:37:04 AM

Truth be told. You can't be jobless and be doing bounties. You will starve  Grin

My advice is to just see bounties as a pass time and don't be too expectant. Find some other job that gives you money. So many factors determine if you will get good rewards from bounties. For instance, when it lists, the price is out of the control of the team (unless they decide to do a buyback which rarely happens). The price of the token can rise if there is a lot of demand for it when it lists. But most times (since the bear run) the demand is low and to make it worse, several holders set ridiculously low prices just to sell off which devalues the coin.

Another factor that determines your reward is the authenticity as well as the success of the team and its project. Many campaigns have closed down in the past after several months of working on them only to announce that they failed to raise enough funds for the project. Worse case is the team devs exit scam and no one gets paid.

Project owners can also decide to execute their "reserved rights" by changing the rules at the end of successful campaigns. Rules changes can usually mean bounty rewards are reduced, locked, subjected to uninformed KYC checks, or distributed over a very long period of time.

If you consider all this then you will see that bounty campaigns are a gamble and cannot be always relied on to provide regular income for people participating in it. Those that participated in Deex bounty campaign (which ended in January 2019) are still waiting for their rewards (3 months after) and the devs are not communicating any date for the distribution. If you ask them they will say "soon". They have been saying "soon" since January, by the way. I'm not trying to slander the project or anything. I'm just advising fellow bounty hunters to try to get something else to do that will fetch them money and not to rely too much on bounty campaigns for payments.

Its totally correct. Crypto is very unpredictable and uncertain. You can't just depend your future to something that is uncertain. Look for a stable job and then do crypto. Just do it during your free time. Its like a hobby. You can earn from it if your lucky. Its like a part time job. Its always good to know you have something to fall back on.

cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:01:40 AM

Bounty campaign can't be considered as full time job but if you want to earn extra income then join it and always follow the rules. If you are jobless then you had more time to work on bounty campaign but it is not advisable to consider it as a full time job and rely on it for income. You still have to find stable employment that will give you financial security.

Indeed, its good doing bounty because we can earn extra money and helping the project to reach the target. We can do bounty in our idle time and i think bounty hunters who did hunters 2017 have a good memory because most token and coin price rising more than 5x.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:04:54 AM

Its a different story for everyone on here friend ,some will say bounties is enough and better than job simply because most of the bounties they promote turned out to be good and some otherwise ,my own point of view about bounties is it did takes long time even after you pick the right projects ,bounties is better as side job not full time

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
nicecrypto

Activity: 1260
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 08:10:06 AM

Don't relay on bounty as a major source of income, am a bounty hunter and still have an offline job that generate me income, doing bounty is a way to support my earnings, people take up to 3 jobs just to sustain their expenses, even if you are jobless maybe could be temporary until you can secure yourself another job, but depending on bounty alone without a job is not advisable.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:15:02 AM

Truth be told. You can't be jobless and be doing bounties. You will starve  Grin

On the one hand I agree with You but on the other hand there is a positive side.If You have an account with a good rank or you participate in a large number of bounties then maybe you will not die of hunger).

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
valter_dego

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 08:25:41 AM

Participation in bounty doesn't guarantee receipt of awards, in some companies this is written in regulations. Most of coins that you receive for participation in bounty will be very cheap or will not have a price. It will take a long time for these coins to rise in value or maybe over time they will at all depreciate. There is no guarantee that you will get high profits. Bounty is not a job, but rather a lottery in which some get a lucky ticket.
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:07:48 PM

Lol, true that. We better to become a crypto trader as our main job than a bounty hunter.
Joining bounty campaigns won't make you rich, many of projects is not good, the token price you get from reward won't even same as ICO price.

Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:44:02 PM

Why can't you participate in bounty if you are jobless , it is even better for the jobless people to participate to get the reward as a kind of salary to cater for your going in life so it will be better to be doing it for life living.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
Tipstar

Activity: 1764
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:57:14 PM

I was a student while I started with bounty. It helped pay my fees. Now I'm employed and receive monthly salary and bounties are now cherry on the top of my cake.
Bounty are saving my cash as I'm using bounty bitcoins to buy tokens I believe in. If I were not to participate in bounty I needed to have redeemed my cash as coin for investment.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Fred3030

Activity: 728
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 05:26:19 PM

On this issue, to some they can fully rely on it and they have proven beyond doubt that they can live off bounties, while to some its  believed one can't take bounty as a full time job. I have seen people who have raise solid capital for other businesses from bounties without having any regular job. My advice to hunters is do what's best for you and remember that to be a good hunter you need connections for good information on getting good paying bounties.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Oracolcoin XOR    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zdraste16

Activity: 442
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:44:46 PM

My advice is to just see bounties as a pass time and don't be too expectant. Find some other job that gives you money. So many factors determine if you will get good rewards from bounties. For instance, when it lists, the price is out of the control of the team (unless they decide to do a buyback which rarely happens). The price of the token can rise if there is a lot of demand for it when it lists. But most times (since the bear run) the demand is low and to make it worse, several holders set ridiculously low prices just to sell off which devalues the coin.

Another factor that determines your reward is the authenticity as well as the success of the team and its project. Many campaigns have closed down in the past after several months of working on them only to announce that they failed to raise enough funds for the project. Worse case is the team devs exit scam and no one gets paid.

Project owners can also decide to execute their "reserved rights" by changing the rules at the end of successful campaigns. Rules changes can usually mean bounty rewards are reduced, locked, subjected to uninformed KYC checks, or distributed over a very long period of time.

If you consider all this then you will see that bounty campaigns are a gamble and cannot be always relied on to provide regular income for people participating in it. Those that participated in Deex bounty campaign (which ended in January 2019) are still waiting for their rewards (3 months after) and the devs are not communicating any date for the distribution. If you ask them they will say "soon". They have been saying "soon" since January, by the way. I'm not trying to slander the project or anything. I'm just advising fellow bounty hunters to try to get something else to do that will fetch them money and not to rely too much on bounty campaigns for payments.
Of course, money is always needed and stability in earnings is the main task.  A headhunter at the beginning of his journey will certainly not be able to feed himself and it is desirable to have an additional source of income.  But over time, when there are already earned awards and accumulated experience, you can earn money and make only company bounty, thus you will have more time and focus on one business.
Yes, I am also waiting for good news from the company DEEX.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:59:24 PM

You can consider it a major job if you have participated in bounty for more than 1 year, and know what to do to live on it. Choose quality projects and participate in fewer entries, which is an experience for everyone. As for a new person, of course, it should only be considered a part-time job.
VDraci

Activity: 560
Merit: 28

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:43:46 PM

I think experience is what matters ,for example not all traders will have good stories to tell,even not all business men are successful ,the main fact is 'experience' ,there is always a light at the end of the dark tunnel
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 06:57:45 PM

I've been in crypto for about 3 years now and I can say with certainty that you can not live off of bounty hunting alone.
Not now, and not even back during the bull run of 2017.
I have done bounties where I was able to get a lot, my highest payout was around $2000, it was terrific.
Colleagues of mine have done similar things.
But what you need to realize, is that was around 2 to 4 months worth of advertising.
And these huge payouts didn't happen all the time.
Basically, my everyday salary from my normal job paid way higher than bounty hunting ever could.
And just doing more bounties doesn't equal a bigger payout, it just means more shitcoins sitting in your wallet.

So be smart, hold a normal job with a steady income and use that to just buy crypto.
You will make further gains instead of trying do absolutely everything except work and pay for your coins.

MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 06:57:52 PM

true bounty campaign in order to have additional earnings to their main earnings.  Since if you have a stable job and earn money on the Bounty - this is normal, but if you do not have the main work and are sitting on the Bounty campaign and you have a family that needs to be fed, this is not normal.

jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 07:00:23 PM

I think experience is what matters ,for example not all traders will have good stories to tell,even not all business men are successful ,the main fact is 'experience' ,there is always a light at the end of the dark tunnel
I fully agree with you, but for this you need to work for a very long time and you have to fill your bumps, you have to lose your money, you need to lose your time And so on.  And most importantly, almost no one wants it.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:06:24 PM

Well, I do not agree with your opinion. A person may well be unemployed and live only on participation in bounty companies. The question is different, depending on how you work. If you consider participation in one or several companies, then of course you can earn nothing as a result, since you can easily get on not successful company bounty, but to avoid this you need to look for promising bounty, those bounty where they pay for example 1 time in 2 weeks or 1 month, just take those who spend their IEO on exchanges and so on. In other words, to work as much as possible, where the probability of earning the maximum.
auntyjmary

Activity: 368
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 07:21:05 PM

To me, bounties are just few authentic available means to earn passive income while you engage in your regular job. Considering the factors raised in the OP and other similar ones which are obvious to most  bounty hunters, it would be very difficult to engage only in bounty campaigns as a source of livelihood.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: