Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:26:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You Can't Be Jobless And Be Participating In Bounties  (Read 2100 times)
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:25:03 PM

That's a true saying, bounties alone can not be relied upon my friend, you will starve and die early. Get yourself a paid job and then you can add the bounties to it. A bounty can run like say two months and it will take more than a month to receive tokens and an extra two months to get listed. What are you going to depend upon all these while? You've got to get a job and add participating in bounties and surely one day, you will get where you have always wanted.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:37:21 PM

The best way is having a main job and doing bounties as your side job. Cryptocurrency is so volatile and we cannot depend our income only from it. I think it's to dangerous to do.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:01:31 PM

Yes,we need to have a job with stable income then only we can concentrate our spare time into bounties to earn more or nothing depends on which projects we were choosing to promote and also youtube campaign or translate campaign might give more rewards than other kind of campaigns.
you are right, for youtube and translator campaigns maybe getting a reward is greater than the other campaigns, but it is too difficult to be able to enter the list of participants in the campaign. moreover to choose a really good bounty and pay, it's very difficult.
You know, nowadays work is not just being an employee, going to the office in the morning and going home at night, it's work that is too mainstream and boring. Getting job according to what you like, if you like crypto then focus on that job. expecting stable income only for coward. if you are a brave man, work on what you like, whether it's crypto trading, youtube or anything else
ProtonBlast

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:04:44 PM

That's why I've never been attracted to bounties. It's much better to have a job and invest as little as $20 per week. The reason why I would want to participate in a bounty is to expose my self more to Bitcoin talk and new opportunities.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 01:24:53 PM

You will rekt if you only relying on joining bounty campaigns for your source of incomes.
Always having main job aside from doing bounty job because bounty is just an additional income.
In 2017, bounty could become the main source of income, but not anymore nowadays.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 02:21:41 PM

Truth be told. You can't be jobless and be doing bounties. You will starve  Grin

My advice is to just see bounties as a pass time and don't be too expectant. Find some other job that gives you money. So many factors determine if you will get good rewards from bounties. For instance, when it lists, the price is out of the control of the team (unless they decide to do a buyback which rarely happens). The price of the token can rise if there is a lot of demand for it when it lists. But most times (since the bear run) the demand is low and to make it worse, several holders set ridiculously low prices just to sell off which devalues the coin.

Another factor that determines your reward is the authenticity as well as the success of the team and its project. Many campaigns have closed down in the past after several months of working on them only to announce that they failed to raise enough funds for the project. Worse case is the team devs exit scam and no one gets paid.

Project owners can also decide to execute their "reserved rights" by changing the rules at the end of successful campaigns. Rules changes can usually mean bounty rewards are reduced, locked, subjected to uninformed KYC checks, or distributed over a very long period of time.

If you consider all this then you will see that bounty campaigns are a gamble and cannot be always relied on to provide regular income for people participating in it. Those that participated in Deex bounty campaign (which ended in January 2019) are still waiting for their rewards (3 months after) and the devs are not communicating any date for the distribution. If you ask them they will say "soon". They have been saying "soon" since January, by the way. I'm not trying to slander the project or anything. I'm just advising fellow bounty hunters to try to get something else to do that will fetch them money and not to rely too much on bounty campaigns for payments.

I have another preposition

If you know your way round bounty participation’s then you surely won’t starve

Joining a bounty campaign is more than just joining; it includes a thoroughbred research work
A proposed list of activities to enroll in as well to get the best grade of reward.

Work smart not hard
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:51:23 PM

Absolutely at this era and moment where bounties are not paying it participants it will be very damaging to rely on bounty solely  for a living. Just get a job that could pay you  and use bounties as financial supporter. The era when bounties was used as a major source of income is no more.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:54:45 PM

you need time and patience in doing bounties and not all of them are successful.
There are many failure in the community. payment tokens needs time to be listed in exchange.
You should have a regular job and make this bounties as your sideline or 2nd job.

skivrmt

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:16:01 PM

you need time and patience in doing bounties and not all of them are successful.
There are many failure in the community. payment tokens needs time to be listed in exchange.
You should have a regular job and make this bounties as your sideline or 2nd job.
I am of the same opinion. Bounties is pretty irregular source of income. So it seems very hard to participate in it having no regular job. Bounties may be good as secondary activity because they don't take much time.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:17:21 PM

I am of the same opinion. Bounties is pretty irregular source of income. So it seems very hard to participate in it having no regular job. Bounties may be good as secondary activity because they don't take much time.

I don't think anyone method of income can be considered as a job. Even if you work at a company and have a job in the traditional sense you should still have money tied into other place. Too many people rely on their job and if they lose it they have a problem. This is why you should use bounties as an extra income and combine other methods so that you do not rely on any one method of making money. You must have  backup plan.

CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 07:47:28 PM

Nobody should rely entirely on a single source of income, it would be disastrous if the worse comes hitting, a lot of persons has their bitter stories and experiences depending on single source, this however doesn't mean who have found bounty as a source of earning shouldn't take it serious. Just be looking out for other jobs and other ways to earn from crypto, some persons started their crypto trading from their bounty incomes

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:51:13 PM

You are right crypto currency is an irregular way of earning, you are not sure about earning but still there is no doubt that you will be able to earn bigger amount with bounty as compare to income you get from your regular job so I contribute in bounty because I am satisfied with my earning, I am able to carry my job along with it without any disturbance.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:19:19 PM

I agree with you because bounties it's not suitable mabey they will be to you or run scam so yiu can not count on them
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 07:46:13 PM

Work at home, in a comfortable environment, always attracted me.  Where there are no bosses and you are your own master.  In the beginning, when you just started to engage in bounty, the income will be small.  But as you develop and understand how it works, you begin to develop and find new sources of income.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:05:41 PM

Its definitely true. You can't trust bounties one hundred percent hence its risky. Cryptocurrency can make you lose or gain money but its not a reliable source of income so you can't be jobless and participating in bounties always.

I’m me
cryyppton1

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 10:13:10 PM

bounty is not to be regarded as a full time job , but in the case where there is nothing else to be done at that time instead of staying idle i will do bounty and receive the one that pays  the one that does not pay i will move on .But i have to be selective in choosing bounties.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:15:08 AM

Yes, Bounties is a source of money but it is good only for extra income much better to have a stable job that can provide daily needs. Also bounty takes time before you can have your payment we're going to starve if we don't have a stable job.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:26:35 AM

Truth be told. You can't be jobless and be doing bounties. You will starve  Grin

Definitely. Bounties can be a small source of income, but never the primary source. Even if you did every social media bounty for every coin, I doubt you'd make enough to live on. Maybe you could back in 2017, but nowadays that would be extremely unlikely.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:28:05 AM

To me, bounty is a way of getting some extra cash and its not worth a full time job because the income is not passive. I have participated in some bounties that took up to 3 months and I didn't get a dime from it. With that one should at least get a job and see bounty as a means of getting extra income.

SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:52:14 AM

That's right. I did this job for a year and a half and I really didn't get as much money as what my friend said. The fact is we also get more scorn from project owners and they continually delay distribution.
It really annoys me and feels our efforts are meaningless. I hate this and I want to make some money to trade.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: