Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:29:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC Requirement for Bounty Managers before they require KYC to bounty hunters.  (Read 10184 times)
Thermytee

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 02:54:42 PM

I understand that kyc has been a privacy issue for most ICOs and bounty participants. While most don't see need to do kyc, others avoid any project that requires doing it. For scam ICOs, what will they do with the people's I do that they have. For me, I'm not too comfortable with sharing my personal informational knowing fully well that a lot do happen in crypto space.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:14:35 PM

in fact we must know in advance what the purpose of this project is to require Bounty hunters to verify KYC, if the aim is to reduce fraud in the bounty progam then all bounty hunters must do so, that is sufficient reason to make such an order but if the objective is it will make sense if you reject it so we have to ask the goal first so that we can determine the steps we will take, whether to agree or reject

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:24:03 PM

I have the same opinion, so if anybody requires a KYC process from you, every team member, bounty manager and developer needs to pass the KYC process as well, because it would be fair to another bounty hunters.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 351

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 03:44:56 PM

I feel like it's not fair for bounty hunters to submit KYC when joining bounty campaigns because we are not an investor. We will never be involved with any anti money laundering because we don't invest with money but with TIME and Effort instead. Personally I'm NOT very comfortable submitting my ID's for the simple reason that these are startup companies and we don't even know if they can be trusted.
Yeah sad reality about this issue wherein projects hire bounty managers that are not trusted and I think this is so unfair for us bounty hunters to undergo KYC but how about those not reputable managers? We bounty hunters just invest our time and effort not money so why we need to submit KYC? Though we can choose which project to take part with but I do hope that there should be a fair treatment regarding the matter.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 03:49:37 PM

I feel like it's not fair for bounty hunters to submit KYC when joining bounty campaigns because we are not an investor. We will never be involved with any anti money laundering because we don't invest with money but with TIME and Effort instead. Personally I'm NOT very comfortable submitting my ID's for the simple reason that these are startup companies and we don't even know if they can be trusted.
Exactly dude because as of now?KYC requiring is being abused and most of them are the developers that taking KYC from us
You are right about they must provide first before us being investors and also hunters because in this can we can find how reliable and truthful the project is all about
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2172

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2019, 03:56:47 PM

Interesting title, but it would be better if you ask KYC for team members of ICO's. I don't think there is any role of bounty managers regarding KYC verification. Actually its required from team, managers just write on behalf of team.

I am not fan of KYC really for any crypto-currency projects since crypto itself is anonymous. It was not really goal of crypto-currency. But unfortunately most of ICO's asking for KYC. Hunters could change it if they do not joined this kind of bounty. Not is it?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 04:03:18 PM

Exactly, KYCs most probably not required by bounty managers. They don't have reason to do this requirement, only the projects' owners or companies that hire them to run bounties do require KYC. Moreover, KYC or not, it does not make sure that bounties will spread successfully what the projects aim at. KYC, in fact, might reduce abusements from bounty hunters, but in aspect of benefits, I don't think KYC will make sure that campaigns run more efficiently, and can bring more benefits to projects.
I don't think there is any role of bounty managers regarding KYC verification. Actually its required from team, managers just write on behalf of team.

I am not fan of KYC really for any crypto-currency projects since crypto itself is anonymous. It was not really goal of crypto-currency. But unfortunately most of ICO's asking for KYC. Hunters could change it if they do not joined this kind of bounty. Not is it?
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:45:47 AM

I don't even see any reason whatsoever why investors will be asked to carry out KYC process when participating in an ICO, the worst part of it is that this ICO companies after collecting your information turns out to be shitcoin and then you never know what next they do with your information. I don't participate in projects that ask me for KYC when I am not making use of fiat as a means of payment, I see it as unnecessary and against what the blockchain was built for, this is why we have to be very careful with so many claimed to be ICO projects.

I do not like your idea of KYC for bounty managers. You need to remember that our managers are just part of this community like you and myself and the decision of requirement of KYC is being made from the dev/owners of ICO and NOT by managers as far as I have experienced.
Osaremien

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 01:34:07 AM

I think basically the more reason why most projects require kyc is because most hunters have abused the hunting system by using multiple accounts....that being said the major problem I have with most projects is that they tend to introduce this kyc process after the campaign must have gone far or even about to end which is prolly a bad idea....projects should endeavor to inform hunters about the kyc requirements before the bounty campaign
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 01:45:34 AM

It’s their right to remain private because they are prone to criminality’s there are lots of bad elements there that attacking cryptocurrency investors now and exposing their identity is just like putting them as a bait.but it would be a big points for investors and also hunters to spend their money and time supporting the projects
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 02:07:26 AM

Sounds kinda good and even for all crypto enthusiast. If the ico projects requiring bounty hunters for a mandatory kyc, there should be also a kyc thingy in the part of bounty managers. This is just a fair case in the side of bounty hunters and bounty managers. This should be implemented i think.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 03:01:43 AM

There are currently too many bounty managers and equally too many dead projects and the crypto market.

Some good project however have bad bounty campaigns in which rewards are been slashed or the bounty manager simply didn't calculate well the hunters rewards.

I think if bounty hunters will have to fulfill much processes, then the bounty managers should also be obligated to do much in an open , decentralized and transparent.

Kyc for bounty mangers will be a step in the right direction

prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 06:19:38 AM

In this scenario, then the KYC requirement should be demanded from the project team or developers and not bounty managers, I don’t see the advantage of this very our own KYC, if bounty managers do KYC, then what effect does he have on us.

The main reason why we need KYC is to know people we are dealing with if they are scam or genuine, which not all bounty managers are members of such project, so the best is to make it open for developers and if bounty manager falls in this category, then he can do the same too. Not many developers can handle separating bounty hunters, how would they know that the person is registering has bounty hunters is not lying about it?
waitforme

Activity: 618
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 07:12:04 AM

The Green trust may be one of KYC's priority choices. Green trust retired users often offer a lot of benefits, and it is like guaranteed insurance for the project. I hope we can evaluate the ICO project through a manager have Green trust.

ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 08:56:49 AM

The Green trust may be one of KYC's priority choices. Green trust retired users often offer a lot of benefits, and it is like guaranteed insurance for the project. I hope we can evaluate the ICO project through a manager have Green trust.

I have not seen any bounty that prioritizes green trust, most of them do not accept red trust accounts. Most bounty has a favor for those who have a higher merit than their rank of 10 merit or more. With KYC, everyone is equal in the inspection process
dungp3132

Activity: 274
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:03:21 AM

I have not seen any bounty that prioritizes green trust, most of them do not accept red trust accounts. Most bounty has a favor for those who have a higher merit than their rank of 10 merit or more. With KYC, everyone is equal in the inspection process
Maybe managers have their own priorities with green trust factor, who knows? It might be right with good campaigns, that are competitive. What if managers screen all applicant lists, and find some users have nearly same quality (of their posts), then I believe trust might become a next thing managers will consider to choose participants for their campaigns. The factor usually does not mention in campaigns rules, but it exists for sure.
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:55:50 AM

If there would be a third party that will going to manage and implement regulation for the KYC of the managers, we can say that will be good and has a chance to happen. But if there is no, it is just nonsense as scam projects will just fake their identities in order to present it to the market. In that case, we cannot assure the reliability of the project.

Burogh

Activity: 644

COVIR.IO

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 09:58:21 AM

Bounty manager only manage on bounty campaign and i dont think its related to bounty payment. I think thats why ICO should regulated by government. With government regulation, i am believe ICO scam can reduced

sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2019, 10:02:00 AM

Yeah, i fully do t see any reason for having a kyc for bounty campaign. They dont need to know which people do the advertisement because it will not cause any good to their project. I only see one reason for it, just to limit and lessen the hunters that will be paid at the end of the bounty. I have heard a lot of incident of getting 0 for the whole weeks doing the task just because kyc isnt accepted.

Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 10:03:15 AM

Exactly, if these ones are being asked to go through kyc, they might have known the rigors of having to go through the seemingly troubled process and probably they may also get discouraged on going through too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: