Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:30:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC Requirement for Bounty Managers before they require KYC to bounty hunters.  (Read 10186 times)
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:31:22 PM

Bounty managers have nothing to do with KYC implementation for nay bounty , the project teams are the ones that make that decision not the bounty managers

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 09:37:28 PM

Bounty managers have nothing to do with KYC implementation for nay bounty , the project teams are the ones that make that decision not the bounty managers
Here you are mistaken, there are some managers who ask to go through the KYC without the knowledge of the project.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:07:24 AM

I said that many times, we need a trustworthy company that will manage KYC for all ICO, IEO, STO  and exchange participants (users). Someone who will bring a trust into this system. It can´t be done by a random person..  Undecided
It can't agree to that, it's a tough job for random person to secure this KYC procedures but if there's a system that will be able to do the process it would
be nice and it will be much easier, the question still remain, who's going to be behind it and how they can do it in the right way for people to entrust their
personal informations.
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:32:10 AM

I feel like it's not fair for bounty hunters to submit KYC when joining bounty campaigns because we are not an investor. We will never be involved with any anti money laundering because we don't invest with money but with TIME and Effort instead. Personally I'm NOT very comfortable submitting my ID's for the simple reason that these are startup companies and we don't even know if they can be trusted.

KYC is used to add money laundering. This is a great solution for Bounty managers to pass through KYC. For Bounty hunters, I think this is indeed very fair. But all the decisions to use KYC are in their hands. For me, KYC is not a problem and most importantly the project can be successful.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:24:19 AM

Doing KYC for this kind of things is very risky because there's a lot of reason that could happen to our information which it can sell to black market for bucks or stored it somewhere else and use it on their own shits
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:42:08 AM

I feel like it's not fair for bounty hunters to submit KYC when joining bounty campaigns because we are not an investor. We will never be involved with any anti money laundering because we don't invest with money but with TIME and Effort instead. Personally I'm NOT very comfortable submitting my ID's for the simple reason that these are startup companies and we don't even know if they can be trusted.

The ID is very important for Bounty hunters. Because it is data that can not be learned by others. And I'm sure if these managers understand it. But this every project certainly has different policies. And you'll have the right to reject it but you won't get paid. And it also I experienced but for a good project, I would certainly do KYC in accordance with the policy of the project.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
silver23

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:48:48 AM

yeah i agree with KYC to bounty hunter is making a bad effect because ID is so private.
but your question is looking you blame BM, BM is same like us guys.
he work and get paid same like us, we must respect him.
Barracuda

Activity: 514
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:54:53 AM

yeah i agree with KYC to bounty hunter is making a bad effect because ID is so private.
but your question is looking you blame BM, BM is same like us guys.
he work and get paid same like us, we must respect him.
I strongly agree that the Bounty manager is the same as us. If participating in a bounty project, of course, that means we already believe in BM without having to do the BM doing KYC. The problem is the bounty hunter who does KYC in every project. It doesn't hurt but if the project is not good and doing a bounty I don't think it will do that.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:35:44 AM

I said that many times, we need a trustworthy company that will manage KYC for all ICO, IEO, STO  and exchange participants (users). Someone who will bring a trust into this system. It can´t be done by a random person..  Undecided
Look at jinbi and how much bounty hunters have sent their KYC and they are getting deceived by the company. Remember KYC data is a very sensitive date and especially for EU. I thought that not so many companies wanna deal with GDPR.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 08:04:53 AM

Yes, you are right, the KYC process is only for investors, not for bounty hunters, but if your question leads to the gift manager to fill the first KYC, I think you are wrong, because the manager is instructed with project owners to carry out KYC procedures to get tokens . So basically the procedure must be really done for that.
zulfi125

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 01:13:49 PM

Various bounties not demanding KYC and some bounties requirement of KYC is compulsory due to their countries regulations and also you will see in future every bounty will ask about KYC for join bounties.

mammoniter

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 01:31:34 PM

I guess thats slightly true. Its very risky sending your personal information to someone you don't even know and you don't really know if it is safe. On the other hand, its one way to identify bounty hunters who are enrolling multiple accounts in the campaign and those people who are trying to cheat or in short, those people who are greedy.

Airelves09

Activity: 298

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2019, 01:36:49 PM

I will not join any projects that require KYC. Because it's really important to protect your personal information on the Internet. You don't know if the project manager or team is trustworthy. You never know what they will do with our personal information.

desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:31:26 PM

Bounty manager is not at fault but project team, bounty manager can't mandate kyc for bounty participants, the team must have requested for it through the manager.
If this will be required from the bounty then the team should start doing a public kyc before requesting money from ico participants.

That's right. As a rule, the team goes through the identification procedure on the rating platforms, and if it is so, then it is logical that they want the procedure to pass from their employees.

novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:00:12 PM

This is quite hilarious and will be difficult to enforce because as a bounty hunter or airdopper, you don't make the rules and you cannot dictate you your employer terms best for them to work with. However, what is good for the goose might also be good for the gander for transparency sake.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:18:57 PM

I really think the requirement for kyc is the bounty manager's fault, most of them do it because it is required by the project team, also I am wondering who the bounty manager would even submit to.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:23:32 PM

yeah i agree. It's not worth for bounty hunters to submit KYC since we just received a little money to to that. But i think they ask bounty hunters to do the KYC to minimize the cheaters who abusing their campaign. So, maybe the KYC is the solution.

NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2019, 10:41:49 PM

yeah i agree. It's not worth for bounty hunters to submit KYC since we just received a little money to to that. But i think they ask bounty hunters to do the KYC to minimize the cheaters who abusing their campaign. So, maybe the KYC is the solution.
since bounty reward value decreased alot caused by cheaters now kyc neede to reduce it.if bounty manager or developers team didnt do this i am not sure bounty reward will have high value in market.everyone has many tokens from their work.so just decided it by ourself, will we do this or not.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:50:19 PM

I agree with this idea of using KYC as a requirement to minimize certain issues but I am putting more emphasis of requiring KYC to the core members of  the project itself. Maybe you could check my related thread about KYC for further idea about this topic.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5150729.msg51348454#msg51348454
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 10:53:08 PM

Well, even if bounty manager will jot make the kyc they have done public for people to confirm, I still believe in past successful projects and integrity. Integrity us very important, because it is what will keep a going manger going and not the kyc he has done.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: