Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 399 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 76011 times)
Rabata

Activity: 742
Merit: 170

View Profile
July 01, 2023, 05:40:57 PM

Possibility or not for Bitcoin return back below $30,000 due halving time almost close, I don't have ideas what have to do right now between reinvesting or sell and buy back later when bitcoin has chance back to lower price.
According to me one should only follow DCA to get rid of this issue. Because it is impossible to know whether the price of Bitcoin will increase or decrease  within next few days. But if one deserve of this period as a dip and prepares to buy bitcoin as much as possible it would be better decision. Moreover if the market comes below $30,000 there is nothing to worry. Because we can see a big movement in Bitcoin soon. Generally investment is risky but I will continue to buy bitcoin even if the price of bitcoin goes down a bit according to the current market conditions.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lizarder

Activity: 1540
Merit: 877

View Profile
July 01, 2023, 06:11:09 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

In the end, you seem to be assigning higher odds than me that bitcoin could go to zero, but hey, I am not even confident in my own method of assigning any kind of a tangible number and trying to figure out potential attack vectors (or reasons that bitcoin might go to zero), and I am not even sure if it is necessary to outline a variety of scenarios beyond acknowledging that there is some kind of a non-zero chance that bitcoin could end up either going to zero or even going into a kind of marginal status that it does not continue to attract value to it.. beyond a niche group of people.
Regardless of how bitcoin's condition will be in the future and even if it has to end in a bad scenario and or become zero, for now at least I will try to maximize all the potential that exists to reach the profit stage. Personally I also benefit from investing and for now I am running a business with profits made on bitcoins. Hence my belief that bitcoin's resilience can last for the next two or three decades and other scenarios will last as long as possible as long as the supply and demand process persists.

When the probability of a bitcoin price going to zero or worthless is very low, then maximize your chances. Agree or not, many of us expect these investments to provide great returns in the long term due to their high price volatility. Supply and demand are impacted by strong fundamentals like halves and other support from whales, so when we worry too much about low probabilities it will ultimately affect your decisions and plans in the long term.

It's just that, you still need to pay attention and consider the risks. Pushing yourself too hard to maximize investment opportunities is also not good, because indirectly you may have neglected your responsibility for other needs. Set aside a few percent for your needs, it is also meant that you don't change your investment plan too much in the middle of the road. For example, have a reserve budget.
Investment planning is the choice of individuals who have understood all the possibilities that may occur and I agree that any doubts will continue to be a shadow of setbacks for us to reach the stage of financial freedom from the investment process that we do. If the decision affects the level of concern or risk then saving money in the bank is also one of the risks that we will never know. Because when the bank goes bankrupt it is not certain that our money will be returned or so is the placement of money in the business that we are going to do.

In the end for every risk there must be a consensus of agreement between oneself and the ability to ability to make decisions and this is where confidence in Bitcoin investment choices is born. Lastly every risk must give birth to an achievement that we want, with the process that we have gone through correctly and everyone who dares to take risks, the opportunity to get profits is much greater. When talking about setting aside a percentage for daily needs it means that you have considered what percentage of investment needs with the cost of other needs and I think certain patterns may vary.

I totally agree with your Closing statement in this case, the chance is only 0.1%. Bitcoin has survived for more than a decade, of course through fluctuating price ups and downs and shaking all of our stances. But we haven't seen the price touch near zero yet. If we assume on the basis of these facts, then we can be sure that Bitcoin can be one of the digital assets for long-term investment, as well as other Crypto assets.

We also have to return to our personal investment strategy beliefs, meaning we have to be really wise in receiving information around, and we only need to update the risk management framework so that we are not affected by media framing in any form, such as Bitcoin regulation in a certain country.
The approval of a statement is just a dynamic that has gone through a process of discussion and odds like 0.1% as I said it is based on the analysis and understanding that I have and the argument may change according to the facts. But so far I still believe that 0.1% is an unlikely scenario, at least in the next two, three or four decades. By the way bitcoin is indeed more suitable for investing in the long term and I think this is no longer a debate.

Once again I also want to emphasize there is no general risk of price fluctuations because it's just a process that goes on in the market and there are always ways to make bitcoin recover. Moreover we always see a four-year cycle before ATH or there are other processes that make bitcoin strengthen again, except when talking about risk returning to zero like some of the previous discussions.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Alpha Marine

Activity: 518
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 01, 2023, 08:55:21 PM

That may or may not end up happening..  then you end up FOMOing in at $50k because you really wanted to buy, but you were too greedy to do it right away.. and you don't even have to buy all of it right away.. but hey people have to make their own decisions, and we have seen a lot of examples historically of guys who were waiting for a lower price an then they become bitter because they failed to buy and they thought for sure that they were right about a lower price was going to happen, and such lower price did not end up happening.

This is the problem.
I think it's better for your regret to be "I should have waited" than "I should have just bought it at $31k"
If he buys now and the price drops, he just needs patience for it to go back up. But if he doesn't buy and the price doesn't go down, he'll end up buying at a higher price.
There is no wrong time to buy Bitcoin. We know that the dip is the best time to buy, but that doesn't mean it's the only time to buy or that buying when the price is up is wrong.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 01, 2023, 10:15:50 PM

Possibility or not for Bitcoin return back below $30,000 due halving time almost close, I don't have ideas what have to do right now between reinvesting or sell and buy back later when bitcoin has chance back to lower price.
According to me one should only follow DCA to get rid of this issue. Because it is impossible to know whether the price of Bitcoin will increase or decrease  within next few days. But if one deserve of this period as a dip and prepares to buy bitcoin as much as possible it would be better decision. Moreover if the market comes below $30,000 there is nothing to worry. Because we can see a big movement in Bitcoin soon. Generally investment is risky but I will continue to buy bitcoin even if the price of bitcoin goes down a bit according to the current market conditions.
Regardless of anything like this it depends on each individual perspective I think.
DCA is possible but when they want to wait a little longer and buy when it is correcting and below then indeed it can also be done.
Everyone has their own strategy in this regard, but buying bitcoin is a certainty if you really want to invest here because even if you buy at $ 30k, it's not wrong if you really want to invest, although sometimes wanting the price below is something that can't be avoided. .
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 07:52:18 AM

If in doubt it's your decision now, because we never know where bitcoin will go to the bullish or bear market is still unpredictable, but if you want a lower price then wait.

Yeah.. wait for your lower price (referring to armanda90).

That may or may not end up happening..  then you end up FOMOing in at $50k because you really wanted to buy, but you were too greedy to do it right away.. and you don't even have to buy all of it right away.. but hey people have to make their own decisions, and we have seen a lot of examples historically of guys who were waiting for a lower price an then they become bitter because they failed to buy and they thought for sure that they were right about a lower price was going to happen, and such lower price did not end up happening.

I agree, those who waits might lost the game in the long run. We've heard people here and from other social media outlets how they wanted to buy but they want to get it cheaper. Well in the first place, price has always been cheap for bitcoin specially in a bear market. That's why I will say that there are two sets of individuals here, those who are smart enough to recognized and buy discounted bitcoin anytime, and then there are those who always says they wanted to buy but not doing it because they wanted it to decline more. This kind of opportunity like seeing a lowest low might just come once or twice and if you don't buy that time and keeps on believing that the price will continue to go down, then you lost already. As the saying goes opportunity knocks only once.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Odusko

Activity: 882
Merit: 507

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2023, 08:51:35 AM

If in doubt it's your decision now, because we never know where bitcoin will go to the bullish or bear market is still unpredictable, but if you want a lower price then wait.

I agree, those who waits might lost the game in the long run. We've heard people here and from other social media outlets how they wanted to buy but they want to get it cheaper. Well in the first place, price has always been cheap for bitcoin specially in a bear market. That's why I will say that there are two sets of individuals here, those who are smart enough to recognized and buy discounted bitcoin anytime, and then there are those who always says they wanted to buy but not doing it because they wanted it to decline more. This kind of opportunity like seeing a lowest low might just come once or twice and if you don't buy that time and keeps on believing that the price will continue to go down, then you lost already. As the saying goes opportunity knocks only once.
At some point we have to look away from the price and just go ahead and buy if you have the funds for a spear, as long as we have a long-term Bitcoin investment plan because even if you consider Bitcoin's current price as high it still will be a low price on the long run most especially when there is a market bull run.
Buying Bitcoin at its current price of 30k+ is not too high because we have institutional investors who still buy at a price higher than this and will still accumulate more without selling a bit even when their few buy prices are already in profits but since their already long term goal which is the most significant.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Inwestour

Activity: 980
Merit: 925

View Profile
July 02, 2023, 01:30:13 PM

Thanks for clarifying.   That sounds like a pretty strong, reasonable and prudent strategy. 

For example, as cash is coming in, sometimes there can be times in which we might have $300 per month extra coming in (that we are able to invest into bitcoin and that we can differ investing it right away), and then all of a sudden one month, there might end up coming in an additional $3k that comes in, and then we might be faced with a kind of dilemma in regards to how to allocate that extra income that came in that we had not expected.  So there might be ways that we try to be flexible in order to account for some new circumstances, and maybe when the extra money comes in, we might end up dividing that money into various parts rather than just employing it into one category, and the three parts that I like to think about in terms of how to divide such money in regards to possible bitcoin purchases are:  DCA, buying on dips and lump sum... we could divide the extra $3k into 1/3 each.. $1k for each category. .or we could allocate however we believe better helps our own particulars that might not end up being 1/3 each but instead weighted in one area or another that we might have believed that we had been previously deficient in terms of our own bitcoin or fiat allocations.
I still have to go through this stage, because at the moment I was in favorable conditions, which I determined for myself, for buying bitcoin. Therefore, I used all the funds that came to me for investment, not taking into account the funds that I set aside, as an emergency reserve just in case. Now if bitcoin continues to rise I will accumulate capital, I had a little time to think about it, maybe you are right and in case of accumulating a good amount, it is worth splitting it up to have more room to maneuver, it looks quite reasonable.

Fair enough.  So of course, each of us should realize that the BTC price might fall below $30k, but it might not.. and it may never again fall below $30k.. we have to be prepared for either scenario and of course give the scenarios the weight that we believe is most appropriate to our view of matters, and none of us is going to be 100% correct, and maybe we do not need to be 100% correct, if we design our own set ups in such a way that we really do not need to be correct, and there are thresholds that cause us to buy or cause us to engage in other tactics, such as allowing our fiat to build up.. just like you mentioned..
You are right, there are so many people and possible strategies, many of them can be successful, but we can only find out when we go this way. It is difficult to say that the strategy I have chosen is the best, moreover, I assume that it is far from ideal, but I adhere to the rule of not changing my mind in the middle of the road. So far, everything seems reasonable to me and I have a feeling that this will bring me a good profit, I will trust my intuition.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Freddie Boyer

Activity: 252
Merit: 20

Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 03, 2023, 08:45:17 AM

This is the problem.
I think it's better for your regret to be "I should have waited" than "I should have just bought it at $31k"
If he buys now and the price drops, he just needs patience for it to go back up. But if he doesn't buy and the price doesn't go down, he'll end up buying at a higher price.
There is no wrong time to buy Bitcoin. We know that the dip is the best time to buy, but that doesn't mean it's the only time to buy or that buying when the price is up is wrong.

It's normal i think. Up then down again. From the post title of the thread above Buy DIP, and HODL. very clearly illustrated where the direction of writing is meant. Yes. currently there is still a very large opportunity to accumulate BTC ownership and is seen as still very affordable before it goes up even more. For the timing of the most potential when to enter. I'm not the main obstacle. anytime as long as there is and enough and support.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Wind_FURY (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823

View Profile
July 03, 2023, 09:45:06 AM

Yeah and what's there to wait for? Because for the past twelve months the whole community, including altcoins, has experienced LUNA crash, FTX bankruptcy, other centralized services bankruptcies, the bank runs in the U.S., and the SEC FUD. Bitcoin is still above $30,000, close to +100% since November!

It's either DCA or buy every DIP, like during the time I started this topic.

Cool

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
bangjoe

Activity: 1414
Merit: 684

View Profile
July 03, 2023, 01:00:51 PM

This is the problem.

To be honest the person doing the DCA doesn't really need to pay attention to a price hike like this and when exactly does he have the money and the DCA timeline is already in the works it's time to buy, even though $30k is currently a bit pricey there's a chance of a drop back it won't be a problem because you have the opportunity to buy it again at a cheaper price if there is a decline again.
Debating when to buy is quite complicated because it is subjective and depends on each other's readiness and analysis, so we cannot blame someone for his decision and or justify the decisions we have against other people.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Who is John Galt?

Activity: 322
Merit: 279

View Profile
July 03, 2023, 04:29:22 PM

At some point we have to look away from the price and just go ahead and buy if you have the funds for a spear, as long as we have a long-term Bitcoin investment plan because even if you consider Bitcoin's current price as high it still will be a low price on the long run most especially when there is a market bull run.
Buying Bitcoin at its current price of 30k+ is not too high because we have institutional investors who still buy at a price higher than this and will still accumulate more without selling a bit even when their few buy prices are already in profits but since their already long term goal which is the most significant.

Bitcoin's ATH is twice its current levels, and Bitcoin always rises above previous peaks. Of course, it was more profitable to buy closer to the rate of 15 thousand, but even from today's value it is profitable to buy. Especially now, when large corporations and funds are increasingly investing in long-term investments in bitcoin. Of course, 21 million coins is not so little, but for 8 billion earthlings it will not be enough not only for a whole bitcoin, but also for a tenth of it. And large investors stock up at once in the thousands and tens of thousands, so there is even less left for individual people. And while we still have the opportunity to grab our piece of bitcoin.
Odusko

Activity: 882
Merit: 507

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2023, 05:16:59 PM

That may or may not end up happening..  then you end up FOMOing in at $50k because you really wanted to buy, but you were too greedy to do it right away.. and you don't even have to buy all of it right away.. but hey people have to make their own decisions, and we have seen a lot of examples historically of guys who were waiting for a lower price an then they become bitter because they failed to buy and they thought for sure that they were right about a lower price was going to happen, and much lower price did not end up happening.

This is the problem.
I think your regret should be "I should have waited" than "I should have just bought it at $31k"
I think any buy order at the current price is no longer a high-price buying and if it is then all investors need to do is to wait longer in other to be in profit, and that is if the price of Bitcoin dips below its current price which is almost impossible at this stage when Bitcoin has to build up a lot of momentum and a strong resistance along the current line.
But the best practice to avoid FOMO is to buy at a discounted price, that is to say, the best-discounted price was when bitcoin slid to as low as $16,000 till $20,000 up to 27,000 was still a discounted price, and if one buy at 30,000 it then means that the buyer should be ready to wait longer than expected to be in profit.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Velemir Sava

Activity: 228
Merit: 28

TonUp.io | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 03, 2023, 05:19:10 PM

Yeah and what's there to wait for? Because for the past twelve months the whole community, including altcoins, has experienced LUNA crash, FTX bankruptcy, other centralized services bankruptcies, the bank runs in the U.S., and the SEC FUD. Bitcoin is still above $30,000, close to +100% since November!

Cool

If we pay attention to what you said about Bitcoin's Resilience it's worth it Even though BTC faced many difficulties like collapse of LUNA, FTX bankruptcy, and bankruptcy of centralized services, Bitcoin managed to maintain its value and still trades above $30,000 and My view was a while ago that altcoins were more unstable and the value of Bitcoin has not been significantly affected by financial events or regulatory issues for sure. To use DCA, I don't think it's a problem, it's just that the market movement cannot be predicted with certainty.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
Doan9269

Activity: 854
Merit: 576

View Profile
July 03, 2023, 05:28:13 PM

Cool

If we pay attention to what you said about Bitcoin's Resilience it's worth it Even though BTC faced many difficulties like collapse of LUNA, FTX bankruptcy, and bankruptcy of centralized services, Bitcoin managed to maintain its value and still trades above $30,000 and My view was a while ago that altcoins were more unstable and the value of Bitcoin has not been significantly affected by financial events or regulatory issues for sure. To use DCA, I don't think it's a problem, it's just that the market movement cannot be predicted with certainty.

It will be a shame on those who thinks they can hodl altcoins for long as they do with bitcoin, many of them already fall a victim of Luna when the scam occur and to my surprise in knowing that some are still using this dip season to buy more altcoins than they have invested with bitcoin to hodl, let's watch out for more burst coming out soon before the bullrun season appears fully, while for now, you're only adviced to buy and hodl bitcoin because it's reliable and lesser in risk compared to other cryptocurrencies you could have chosen for an investment

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
yudi09

Activity: 1120
Merit: 741

Rollbit - Crypto Futures

View Profile
July 04, 2023, 08:38:37 AM

It's not that I'm too arrogant, yes, regarding the matter of certainty, for me altcoins cannot be placed on long-term expectations and returns cannot be expected like Bitcoin.
Altcoin holders can argue that my opinion about the altcoin is wrong because more than twelve months I have seen several of them that are considered to have the potential to actually cause big problems, such as FTX and LUNA.

It is not impossible that other altcoins that have looked good so far and have the potential to suffer the same fate as the two types of coins we have said.
In contrast to Bitcoin which is still and will continue to be used as a hope.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
martinex

Activity: 350
Merit: 129

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2023, 08:56:24 AM

It will be a shame on those who thinks they can hodl altcoins for long as they do with bitcoin, many of them already fall a victim of Luna when the scam occur and to my surprise in knowing that some are still using this dip season to buy more altcoins than they have invested with bitcoin to hodl, let's watch out for more burst coming out soon before the bullrun season appears fully, while for now, you're only adviced to buy and hodl bitcoin because it's reliable and lesser in risk compared to other cryptocurrencies you could have chosen for an investment

Objectively speaking, investment decisions vary for each individual, and no one approach fits all. whether in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is effectively risky especially if relying solely on emotional reactions or news rumors.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Wind_FURY (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823

View Profile
July 04, 2023, 11:11:23 AM

It's not that I'm too arrogant, yes, regarding the matter of certainty, for me altcoins cannot be placed on long-term expectations and returns cannot be expected like Bitcoin.

Altcoin holders can argue that my opinion about the altcoin is wrong because more than twelve months I have seen several of them that are considered to have the potential to actually cause big problems, such as FTX and LUNA.

It is not impossible that other altcoins that have looked good so far and have the potential to suffer the same fate as the two types of coins we have said.

Actually there are certain periods during bull cycles when altcoins give higher returns than Bitcoin, and it's wise to trade some of your Bitcoin to take advantage of the volatility. But personally, I prefer my sanity over more profit. Hahaha. Plus I'm simply not a good trader. I lose more than I profit, so if people will come to me to ask for investment advice, I'll just tell them what I know = It's Pleb Life, HODL Bitcoin.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Raflesia

Activity: 2310
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2023, 11:50:15 AM

Actually there are certain periods during bull cycles when altcoins give higher returns than Bitcoin, and it's wise to trade some of your Bitcoin to take advantage of the volatility. But personally, I prefer my sanity over more profit. Hahaha. Plus I'm simply not a good trader. I lose more than I profit, so if people will come to me to ask for investment advice, I'll just tell them what I know = It's Pleb Life, HODL Bitcoin.
Only if you're not in your right mind would you trade diamonds for copper lol.
Although everyone's perspective is different when talking about bitcoin and altcoins but of course we have to be completely sane and it is not worth it to exchange bitcoin for altcoins even though the thought of being talked about with higher returns is undeniable but of course we also have to realize that things like this are not easy and don't forget the worst possibility where the loss will also be greater when your expectations do not match the reality in the end.

I'm not going to blame people for doing that but I might as well remind you that high return expectations can sometimes lead you into a trap Cheesy

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Doan9269

Activity: 854
Merit: 576

View Profile
July 04, 2023, 02:49:19 PM

Actually there are certain periods during bull cycles when altcoins give higher returns than Bitcoin, and it's wise to trade some of your Bitcoin to take advantage of the volatility.

It has appeared in many occasions that we had this kind of experience in the crypto market where some few coins outshines bitcoin just within a little while but many people try to avoid them because of the risk associated with their investment as you could discover that the higher they went will be the same speed they will take while coming down all within a very short period of time, this fear grip many investors whereby they might be thinking of making profits already but all of a sudden burst into losses

But personally, I prefer my sanity over more profit. Hahaha. Plus I'm simply not a good trader. I lose more than I profit, so if people will come to me to ask for investment advice, I'll just tell them what I know = It's Pleb Life, HODL Bitcoin.

The best of all decision is what you just say here lastly, no matter the happenings we should hodl onto bitcoin, we should try to buy the dip and hodl for the particular time coming where selling will come at ease to do without the fear of missing out as being projected by some alts.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Dimitri94

Activity: 742
Merit: 157

View Profile
July 04, 2023, 05:55:46 PM

whether in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency is effectively risky especially if relying solely on emotional reactions or news rumors.
Investing in cryptocurrencies is risky but there is a big difference between investing in some other coins and investing in Bitcoin. I personally think that those who invest in Bitcoin should take sound and reliable decisions for their investment. Their plans are mature enough. Investors should keep in mind that there are a large number of altcoins in cryptocurrencies, some of the coins in which the investment will never be recovered. People lose their wealth investing in different coins because of greed but I have never seen people who invest in Bitcoin and lose their wealth. Bitcoin is temporarily bearish but can recover if someone is able to hold it.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 399 »
  Print  

Jump to: