Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:05:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 405 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 77353 times)
I_Anime

Activity: 378
Merit: 155

View Profile
February 23, 2024, 11:34:13 PM

And this is the function of running a DCA strategy because the price of Bitcoin is not easy to predict in the near future, but in the long term the price of Bitcoin will rise even if there is a decline.
We may be able to speculate the price of it but if it's about predicting it properly and accurately, one thing we can say is that it's always been unpredictable.

Doing DCA doesn't require thinking about what the price of Bitcoin will be tomorrow, the day after, and so on and all it does is keep accumulating Bitcoin whatever the price. And with DCA we can minimize investment risks due to erratic market movements, and no one can predict Bitcoin prices accurately even if they are experts.
And it's just like you're free to do whatever you want. You have money? you buy. And even if you have money but you don't buy, then buy some other day or just totally don't buy at all.

That's one of the beauty of DCA.
Yeah DCA strategies is Indeed exciting, to me I don't think there's much need to start speculating the price bitcoin going to it and all that. Because I've already know that Bitcoin gonna surge massively, but just as you guys said we know is gonna happen but we can't actually tell when is happening. So I have strong believe in Bitcoin, and all I care about is to accumulate some good quantities of Bitcoin Because am actually still far from my goal in accummulating Bitcoin. That why need to be patient by exercising long-term investment so that would be able to accumulate more bitcoin and yield good profits.
Targeting big profits in investments is normal and many of us want to achieve big profits someday. The twists and turns of our investment journey certainly have many obstacles and that is a struggle that we must go through to achieve success in Bitcoin investment. I also want to change my fate to live more frugally in order to be able to accumulate bitcoin more aggressively this year.

Halving is so close.
Even though our target is for long-term investment, we are of course waiting for the halving moment because it happens every 4 years. They would have made many achievements if they had invested early in Bitcoin because of every halving, of course they would have welcomed it with joy. The price issue is not something we want to talk about, but please know that this year's Bitcoin miners will get smaller rewards. from there, make the best possible use of the opportunity we have to keep buying and buying because there are only 21 million bitcoin. which will become increasingly rare because many are lost from circulation such as their owners passing away or they don't save their private key so they can't access their Btc holdings.
Well this is my first halving I'm gonna experience since knowing about this space, though have missed the previous ones and base on my research in most halvings Bitcoin always experience a great changes in price. And alot of investors that was patients enough endup with massive profits, some may have sold theirs while some keep holding but scrape some certain profit from their investment (bitcoin). But this upcoming halving I'm going to try my best to partake and grab the golden opportunity. Though I may not have started accumulating bitcoin on time, But still  According to Jgg  I'm still an early investors and I would try to make advantage of that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 103

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 12:49:06 AM

but in the long term the price of Bitcoin will rise even if there is a decline.

I really see a future in Bitcoin the value may fluctuate and uncertain but it has still shown that it has the ability to recover it's potential of appreciating and growing it value over time. Self conviction is am important factor that encourage an investor to hodl unto his investment even much longer than he planned. With your dca you don't have to monitor the market price, giving you that emotional rest needed to manage your asset.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
IvugeoEvolutionCoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 01:26:09 AM

I am very happy to see that Bitcoin market is starting to grow day by day because I have invested in Bitcoin in 2023. I have full confidence in it because of which I have never been disappointed after investing. I know Bitcoin is a valuable asset. I am very proud to invest in Bitcoin.  I think I have bitcoins. So I haven't decided to sell these invested bitcoins yet. I thought I'll keep the invested bitcoins and think about selling them after a few years.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View ArchiveReport to moderator 
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████▄
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
████████████▀██▀
████▀█████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
adultcrypto

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 01:54:25 AM

I am very happy to see that Bitcoin market is starting to grow day by day because I have invested in Bitcoin in 2023. I have full confidence in it because of which I have never been disappointed after investing. I know Bitcoin is a valuable asset. I am very proud to invest in Bitcoin.  I think I have bitcoins. So I haven't decided to sell these invested bitcoins yet. I thought I'll keep the invested bitcoins and think about selling them after a few years.
Your entry method is one off, made when you had the funds or you used DCA method throughout 2023 and onward? You followed the recommended method of setting aside emergency funds after working out ways of ensuring that your basic needs are met while you are holding? Pardon me if my question come out to be too personal, my intention is for others to also learn how you are doing it because as you know, approach to the Bitcoin accumulation determine how well you will be able to manage the Bitcoin in your possession.

I am also a bitcoin investor and using the recommendation of emergency funds helped me not to tamper with my bitcoin, if not it, I know how many times I would have sold part of my bitcoin to solve some pressing needs.

Rabata

Activity: 756
Merit: 170

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 03:30:44 AM

And this is the function of running a DCA strategy because the price of Bitcoin is not easy to predict in the near future, but in the long term the price of Bitcoin will rise even if there is a decline.
We may be able to speculate the price of it but if it's about predicting it properly and accurately, one thing we can say is that it's always been unpredictable.
From what I've seen over the past few years, the people who guessed correctly were pretty much right. Although it is not possible to accurately predict the price of Bitcoin, some estimates are fairly reliable. Bitcoin investors gain confidence in investing around speculation.

but in the long term the price of Bitcoin will rise even if there is a decline.

I really see a future in Bitcoin the value may fluctuate and uncertain but it has still shown that it has the ability to recover it's potential of appreciating and growing it value over time. Self conviction is am important factor that encourage an investor to hodl unto his investment even much longer than he planned. With your dca you don't have to monitor the market price, giving you that emotional rest needed to manage your asset.
DCA is a sound investment strategy for those with relatively less experience, insufficient funds, reduced investment risk, etc. Through which an investor can proceed to grow his wealth relatively safely. In the long run this will provide human relief as well as play a major role in the growth of the Bitcoin portfolio.

Mayor of ogba

Activity: 294
Merit: 163

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 08:32:39 AM

DCA is a sound investment strategy for those with relatively less experience, insufficient funds, reduced investment risk, etc.
The DCA strategy is not mainly for the poor or people with insufficient funds; the DCA strategy is for both the poor and rich guys. Anyone who uses the DCA strategy to accumulate bitcoin wants to be free from waiting for the bitcoin price to reduce to a certain extent before he or she can buy bitcoin. With the DCA strategy, you can accumulate bitcoin anytime you want to buy it without worrying about whether it is the right time to buy it or not.

348Judah

Activity: 714
Merit: 521

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 10:33:21 AM

The truth is nobody can actually predict what will happen next in bitcoin price. Only what we know is the present and we shouldn't bother ourselves much about tomorrow, what the price will be. Everyone has the has the right to speculate about bitcoin price in the future, it's left for you to listen to them or not. But how I do my things, I don't really bother about things that doesn't matter at the present. Why bother what price will be tomorrow when one hasn't really maximize the opportunity we have today. One thing in bitcoin investment is to be open minded and brace yourself up for any market condition.

We cannot completely ignore tomorrow because what we do each month has to be figured out, especially if we might have goals to attempt to maximize our bitcoin accumulation while at the same time not putting ourselves into situations in which we are going to end up panicking down the road, whether that is just managing our monthly income versus our expenses and figuring out how many BTC we are going to be able to buy each week, or whatever our buying time periods might be.

Well said, in bitcoin, we have to consider the past, present as well as the future, this will all help us to have a desiring pattern to how we can hold, when to invest and all the necessary information's for an investment would have been made readily available for us to go with, the mistake most people made is that they were never ready to the task ahead before making an investment and they later find it that they have already left out an important decision undone right before they begin, that is why we have the market price speculation, using the chart to study with all indicators on every performances that had been experienced with bitcoin over time, this will be the first direction that we may needed to make an investment a suitable one for us to start, then we can now draw a pattern for the accumulation after we are done with the basics as fundamentals, then we invest in proper.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
smelody

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 11:35:31 AM

Doing DCA doesn't require thinking about what the price of Bitcoin will be tomorrow, the day after, and so on and all it does is keep accumulating Bitcoin whatever the price. And with DCA we can minimize investment risks due to erratic market movements, and no one can predict Bitcoin prices accurately even if they are experts.
And it's just like you're free to do whatever you want. You have money? you buy. And even if you have money but you don't buy, then buy some other day or just totally don't buy at all.

That's one of the beauty of DCA.
Regarding to your quote I hope one of the key benefits of DCA is that it removes the need to accurately predict short term price movements. Instead it focus on the long term trend of the asset. By consistently investing over time regardless of whether the price is high or low investors can potentially benefit from the overall growth of the asset over the long term. Its very essential to note that while DCA can help mitigate some risks associated with market timing it does not eliminate all investment risks. DCA can help minimize the impact of short term market volatility and reduce the risk associated with trying to time the market.
I_Anime

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 12:07:19 PM

DCA is a sound investment strategy for those with relatively less experience, insufficient funds, reduced investment risk, etc.
The DCA strategy is not mainly for the poor or people with insufficient funds; the DCA strategy is for both the poor and rich guys. Anyone who uses the DCA strategy to accumulate bitcoin wants to be free from waiting for the bitcoin price to reduce to a certain extent before he or she can buy bitcoin. With the DCA strategy, you can accumulate bitcoin anytime you want to buy it without worrying about whether it is the right time to buy it or not.
Well that just the truth, whether you are rich or poor as you said. You can exercise DCA strategies. Because as for someone who is financially stable, during the dip he or she  may decide to purchase a large quantity of bitcoin and hold and at same time use DCA to keep on accumulating in different price interval. And while yah financially stable with alot of funds to invest and same time have a huge nice emergency funds Such DCA would be more effective and efficient. For instance you can't compare someone whose DCA price is in the price range of $500 to that whose is $50 weekly or monthly.

While some base on that their financial stability, they won't be able to purchase a large quantity of bitcoin so they would prefer using DCA strategies to keep accumulating a certain quantity of bitcoin till they eventually endup building a mature and nice portfolio. So DCA strategies is open for anyone who are ready to invest and accumulate more bitcoin in Their portfolio (mostly for long-term investment)

Bd officer

Merit: 220

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2024, 12:10:48 PM

Yes, investing in DCA method is not only for poor people. It is better for everyone to invest in DCA method. If you invest without following DCA method you may regret at some point. How to Regret For example: Bitcoin price is currently at $51k now if you invest your funds together unfortunately you may regret if Bitcoin price drops from $51k to $40-45k. On the other hand, if you invest in the DCA method, you can buy bitcoins at lower or higher average prices. So for all individuals rich or poor it is best to invest in DCA method.

Dailyscript

Activity: 168
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 01:23:54 PM

Yes, investing in DCA method is not only for poor people. It is better for everyone to invest in DCA method. If you invest without following DCA method you may regret at some point. How to Regret For example: Bitcoin price is currently at $51k now if you invest your funds together unfortunately you may regret if Bitcoin price drops from $51k to $40-45k. On the other hand, if you invest in the DCA method, you can buy bitcoins at lower or higher average prices. So for all individuals rich or poor it is best to invest in DCA method.
And who said the DCA strategy was for the poor? The purpose of the DCA strategy is to control risk. Whether rich or poor, new or old investors, it is good to control risk. This is because when it comes to bitcoin investment, you will experience good and bad days equally, especially when you are into the investment for the long term. If you think you don't have to worry about risk when your rich, then that is not smart at all. As an investor who has a lot of bitcoin in your wallet, you need to secure it very well and control any risk in the investment. Once in a while, you limp sum, which will add more to your accumulation and continue to DCA.

danadc

Activity: 966
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2024, 03:53:58 PM

The panorama now in the Bitcoin market is very changing, now what I saw from an article that more than $540M was moved from the exchanges, this means many things, I think they moved it because they want to put that money safely so they can wait for the Halving effect, the bitcoin ETF effect, because the real bullish movement has not happened.

To all this it can be said that those who have not reacted by buying bitcoin, I do not know what they are waiting for, it may be that this movement for some traders brings fear and they start to sell and this triggers the bitcoin to drop in price, if so it is a tremendous opportunity to buy, because what is coming is very good, you have to be attentive.

“The transactions have all the patterns that would suggest: – The Bitcoin is going into custody (input consolidation, new addresses being created with large holdings of 866 or more Bitcoin), or – It is just an internal wallet reorganization. The first option implies institutions buying Bitcoin,” Moreno explained.

The movement of BTC away from centralized exchanges is seen as a bullish sign, indicating reduced availability for sale. Market observers have suggested that the funds are being moved to custodial wallets in anticipation of a price surge, particularly with Bitcoin halving just two months away.

More info: https://beincrypto.com/bitcoin-outflows-crypto-whales-buy/

I don't know what others think, but for me this is a clear warning, buy, because if they are making this type of movements to get all that amount of money, I imagine that it is to wait for a big bull run and it is not that Be very optimistic, but this can mean many Signs.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
letteredhub

Activity: 518
Merit: 202

If bitcoin be for me...

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 04:46:02 PM

I am very happy to see that Bitcoin market is starting to grow day by day because I have invested in Bitcoin in 2023. I have full confidence in it because of which I have never been disappointed after investing. I know Bitcoin is a valuable asset. I am very proud to invest in Bitcoin.  I think I have bitcoins. So I haven't decided to sell these invested bitcoins yet. I thought I'll keep the invested bitcoins and think about selling them after a few years.
We are all exciting at the rising price of bitcoin and with the halving to come it promise to be more profitable even without being told. Nevertheless, I am proud of your decision to hold for years (that's  long term plan) , I don't know if you just bought a lump sum at once since 2023 or you're actually do DCAing which is one best holding strategy for long term course. But more importantly, what I really want to point out is that in holding for long in order to be successful with your holding plans you should endeavor to maintain a good source of income to cover for your basic needs and emergencies that might wanna force you to tamper with your holding prematurely. If possible aspire to have multiple streams of income, on that way you will find bitcoin holding as ease and seamless as anything you could compare to been so easy in life to accomplish.  It's just my few cents of advise.
$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1041

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2024, 05:18:32 PM

Investing in bitcoin there are no rich and the poor can all do it if they want even with a capital of $10 it can be done so don't compare the DCA strategy to the poor because an old mun investor still uses this strategy a lot if they think it is profitable.

Not really! You invest without DCA strategy will you regret? That's not those who buy at once will still not lose if they don't sell, then you say buy at $51K then drop to $45K then regret? If you are investing for 5 years and above why should you regret it? Moreover, the price becomes a correction so it is natural in the bitcoin market if the price drops slightly because basically if the long term bitcoin will still increase too, right?

Remember when you buy bitcoin at $100K even if the goal is long-term then it is not a problem, as long as he is able to last longer in order to generate large profits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Odohu

Merit: 338

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2024, 06:23:48 PM

The panorama now in the Bitcoin market is very changing, now what I saw from an article that more than $540M was moved from the exchanges, this means many things, I think they moved it because they want to put that money safely so they can wait for the Halving effect, the bitcoin ETF effect, because the real bullish movement has not happened.

To all this it can be said that those who have not reacted by buying bitcoin, I do not know what they are waiting for, it may be that this movement for some traders brings fear and they start to sell and this triggers the bitcoin to drop in price, if so it is a tremendous opportunity to buy, because what is coming is very good, you have to be attentive.
A lot if not all of us are actually long term holders and not perturbed by whatever anyone does with their Bitcoin, neither do we entertain fear of dump in price by some whales. If they dump their Bitcoin and price goes down, it is to our advantage because it means we will be getting more Bitcoin for the same fiat already budgeted for Bitcoin. Bitcoin have passed the stage where people still doubt if it will collapse and price drop to zero, so the only thing left for Bitcoin is to continue to grow in price as more people get involved in struggling for their share of the 21 million Bitcoin. The rise may not happen immediately, it might take time and that is not a problem because we have more than enough  time to wait as long term hodlers.

Instead of bothering what people who moved their Bitcoin from exchange will do with their Bitcoin, consider buy more Bitcoin because halving is coming and ETF just go approved, so it can only mean that it is about to go up beyond predictions.... meanwhile there is no guarantee for this, we can only speculate.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Sim_card

Activity: 434
Merit: 370

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2024, 06:24:38 PM

From what I've seen over the past few years, the people who guessed correctly were pretty much right. Although it is not possible to accurately predict the price of Bitcoin, some estimates are fairly reliable. Bitcoin investors gain confidence in investing around speculation.
Speculation is not what should give newbies confident to invest, rather they should first have the believe in bitcoin, so that they can invest in a long term with confidence. Speculations might be right or wrong, and what people say about bitcoin price should not be taken serious. Speculations on bitcoin price has mislead some people in the sense that, they start waiting for the dip to buy at a bottom price of their own target, and most times it ends up up playing out and the will miss out, still sitting on the fence believing that the price will certain come true due to what they hear.

Speculations can also give false hope to newbies, that will make them think that bitcoin is a get rich quick scheme, and they will use the money for an important aspect of their lives to buy bitcoin believing in what people told them or what they hear on T.V, and if bitcoin price did not play out that way as speculated, they will get disappointed, and sell of in loss. I am not saying that to speculate is bad, but we shouldn't put that in mind when investing, rather we should see bitcoin as a sound investment that will safe our money from inflation in the long run and also give us good profit in return as a benefit of hodli for long.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7824

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2024, 06:38:09 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Speculation is not what should give newbies confident to invest, rather they should first have the believe in bitcoin, so that they can invest in a long term with confidence. Speculations might be right or wrong, and what people say about bitcoin price should not be taken serious. Speculations on bitcoin price has mislead some people in the sense that, they start waiting for the dip to buy at a bottom price of their own target, and most times it ends up up playing out and the will miss out, still sitting on the fence believing that the price will certain come true due to what they hear.

Speculations can also give false hope to newbies, that will make them think that bitcoin is a get rich quick scheme, and they will use the money for an important aspect of their lives to buy bitcoin believing in what people told them or what they hear on T.V, and if bitcoin price did not play out that way as speculated, they will get disappointed, and sell of in loss. I am not saying that to speculate is bad, but we shouldn't put that in mind when investing, rather we should see bitcoin as a sound investment that will safe our money from inflation in the long run and also give us good profit in return as a benefit of hodli for long.

If you are under 50. Buying btc monthly for 10 years and hodl it for 5 more.

Then at 65 it should help a lot for your retirement.

You cn have a 5x monthly dip buy.  Ie if you save 400 a month dca. and BTC does a 20% dip buy 2000 in btc.

you likely will save 120 x 400 usd with the dca and catch a few dip buys.

so maybe

120 x 400 =  48,000 usd in dca
 10 x 2000 = 20,000 usd in dip buys
grand total of 68,000 usd invested in a 10 year period then hodl 5 years this is a 15 year plan for people under 50

this is not advice.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Troytech

Activity: 154
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 07:46:39 PM
Merited by nara1892 (1)

You cn have a 5x monthly dip buy.  Ie if you save 400 a month dca. and BTC does a 20% dip buy 2000 in btc.

so maybe

grand total of 68,000 usd invested in a 10 year period then hodl 5 years this is a 15 year plan for people under 50

this is not advice.

Very quality advice from you, yes we need to hold our bitcoin for up to 15 years expecially if we are younger and the plan is to keep on buying bitcoin with DCA irrespective of our low capital at first untill we are able to have at least a good stash of bitcoin, we plan to use of first 4-5 years to keep on accumulating Bitcoin, at this time period we care less of profit, we are all about building our emergency funds and reserves and buying more bitcoin.

The goal is to have enough bitcoin and hold for long to add more compounding value effect on our holdings.

And who said the DCA strategy was for the poor? The purpose of the DCA strategy is to control risk. Whether rich or poor, new or old investors, it is good to control risk. This is because when it comes to bitcoin investment, you will experience good and bad days equally, especially when you are into the investment for the long term. If you think you don't have to worry about risk when your rich, then that is not smart at all. As an investor who has a lot of bitcoin in your wallet, you need to secure it very well and control any risk in the investment. Once in a while, you limp sum, which will add more to your accumulation and continue to DCA.

DCA is a very good method for a high volatile asset like bitcoin, and not only that DCA also is a good method for new investors that have little experience with bitcoin, all you have to do is just split you capital into equal parts and invest on intervals, its very stress free and it doesn't involve and technical or analytical skill to acquire bitcoin.

It has nothing to do with beign rich or poor, using DCA does not mean that you don't have huge capital to buy at once, many chose it cause its the best  approach to volatile assets, not every have the leverage of having huge capital so they have to use the DCA by allocating some percentage of their disposable cash either from expense or just extra cash to buy bitcoin.

teamsherry

Activity: 168
Merit: 44

Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 08:00:32 PM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

so maybe

this is not advice.

Sir I love your plan but I am not only holding for retirement, I'm quite young just under 20 and still earning not quite a lot, my plan is to hold for 20 years and get up to as much as 8 bitcoin in my stash, I know its quite small but as my income increases I'll increase my target, but why I see myself still beign on track, who knows the price bitcoin would be 20 years from now, 8 bitcoin could be a whole fortune, I'm still I  my early stages of accumulation by the way and right now my emergency funds and reserves are quite the priority, luck me I don't have much expense on me, my parents still take care of quite a lot, so I use this opportunity to give myself a future in bitcoin.

Thanks for giving us such a candid advice 😊nice having you here

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I_Anime

View Profile
February 24, 2024, 08:33:03 PM

so maybe

this is not advice.

Sir I love your plan but I am not only holding for retirement, I'm quite young just under 20 and still earning not quite a lot, my plan is to hold for 20 years and get up to as much as 8 bitcoin in my stash, I know its quite small but as my income increases I'll increase my target, but why I see myself still beign on track, who knows the price bitcoin would be 20 years from now, 8 bitcoin could be a whole fortune, I'm still I  my early stages of accumulation by the way and right now my emergency funds and reserves are quite the priority, luck me I don't have much expense on me, my parents still take care of quite a lot, so I use this opportunity to give myself a future in bitcoin.

Thanks for giving us such a candid advice 😊nice having you here
That's a nice plan. Every one have their goal of bitcoin accumulating, holding for 20 yrs would be indeed epic I think got to note that down, due to my age also I think I would also take it as an advantage to start accumulating more  Bitcoin to my portfolio. Though In that same 20 yrs I would keep holding maybe I would be scraping some profit because withdrawing all your investment after your early entering won't actually be a smart move. And at that time am pretty sure bitcoin would have experience a great and massive change in price or value.

Well I'm pretty sure  using good strategy like  (DCAing and the others)  to accumulate more bitcoin, as time goes on with frequent accumulating of Bitcoin you would definitely hit your accumulation goal, though might take time but with effective DCAing, buying the dip your portfolio would keep on increasing and getting mature. And one thing you would also need to get there, is an good sources of income to have a smooth accumulating and Holding of Bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 405 »
  Print  

Jump to: