Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:12:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 411 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 78418 times)
SeriouslyGiveaway

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 03:15:38 AM

Before this time I was actually thinking that is a must that every investor most have a steady source of income before venturing into Bitcoin accumulation but I realized that even without having steady income you can still continue to invest on Bitcoin because I have seen someone who has no steady source were income is flowing but based on how his plan on investment on Bitcoin is, he has consistently accumulating Bitcoin till now without tempering his investment, so actually he explains how he has been able to continue or consistently investing on Bitcoin, so according to him he mentioned that truly he doesn't have a steady source of income but that he has other side hustling were they use to hire him sometimes so from there he was able to strategize himself to consistently investing on Bitcoin using the normal DCA , although he mentioned that do to how inconsistent the work is most time he doesn't meet up his weekly accumulation so most times he accumulate on monthly. So after his explanation I realized that with a proper planing anybody can invest on Bitcoin because if someone should wait until his portfolio is filled with money before they could start investing on Bitcoin, at the end they may likely not going to be partakers of Bitcoin.
There are people who do not have a stable monthly income like normal salaried workers, but they may have a source of income based on projects, seasons or business, so the accumulation can be different a little bit. Maybe they won't buy every day or every week, but will buy when they receive money and buy according to the percentage of income they have. Regardless of whether that source of income is stable or unstable, more or less, it does not affect your purchase of Bitcoin, unless you do not earn income. Not being able to buy every day or every week for people who do not have a stable income can cause them a bit of difficulty as cumulative buying habits are more difficult to establish than for people with a stable income. Too much buying distance can reduce their discipline in buying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fuso.hp

Activity: 448
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 04:08:50 AM
Merited by AirtelBuzz (2)

I don't think this is the best time to use this term BUY THE DIP AND HODL!. This is because we are not in the dip, and we are in the bull market, because bitcoin has passed the previous ATH. What should be said now is DCA AND HODL!, because at the current bitcoin price, it is only DCA that is the best strategy in which some accumulating bitcoin can use to increase his bitcoin portfolio due to the high price of bitcoin.

I would not even lump sum if I have the money to do that, because bitcoin price go into correction, so DCA regularly either weekly or monthly and hodli for a very long time, and when the bear market appears again, you can buy dip and hodli. However, this is my personal thoughts that I am sharing, and we all have the right to do whatever we think is best for us, but you will be responsible for your own actions.
I use the DCA method to accumulate Bitcoin every two weeks, so in this case I want to tell you that we really don't think about the price when we buy Bitcoin. Why, because we buy regularly so we will find an average entry price when we are satisfied with our BTC holdings.

Yes, it's up to them to interpret whatever they want in this bullish condition, but in my opinion we still prioritize the term Buy and Hold in our investment journey. For this reason, continue to stick to our respective concepts, where if you think that this bullsih condition is disturbing your concerns about buying Bitcoin, then you can wait for the price to fall to be able to accumulate Bitcoin.
For me if you have your weekly allocation that you use to buy your bitcoin I don't think the bullish market condition will disturb or stop you from buying your bitcoin. That's why the DCA method talks about investing a fixed amount of money on a regular basis as you deem fit and not about buying a fixed amount of bitcoin on a regular basis. If we were to buy a fixed amount of bitcoin weekly only then will the bullish market affect our buy, because the price we bought last week might have changed to a higher price and this will impact on our budget. But since it's about investing a fixed amount of money weekly or as it's convenient to the investor we can always invest. If we say let's wait for market to come down, we don't know how long we are going to wait, and in the course of waiting we will have divided attention and other things which will take the money will come up.
The price of bitcoin has increased a lot and the price continues to rise but we have not stopped investing or will not stop seeing the price of bitcoin increase. Let's never think that we won't invest just because we see the value of Bitcoin going up. Since we will invest in DCA investment method, we can invest in Bitcoin at any price level. In the DCA investment method, if the market does some dumping after investing in the first stage and in the next step if the investment can be made again at the lowest level of that dumping and if the market rises again at that time, then a compromise will be formed between the two investments. When there is a compromise between two investments, even if there is a relatively small loss, it will be recovered through the next investment and later the two investments will combine to bring profit to the investor. 

DCA investment strategy is definitely a reliable investment strategy for long-term investment. DCA investment strategy allows investors to invest as they wish and where the amount of risk to investors' money is very low. Before investing, we have to invest by accepting that just as investing can make us gain money, investing can also result in loss of money, and just as we have to hold on to profits, we must hold on to our investment even if there is a temporary loss. If we can hold the investment during these two periods of profit and loss, we can take large profits later on.

DCA investing has been discussed in this section for a long time and those who post regularly in this section may have read these discussions well. After watching these discussions I believe those who have invested are now making enough profit. I have already invested in Bitcoin but I started investing in DCA investment method when Bitcoin was worth 17 thousand dollars. Since then I have been investing in Bitcoin using the DCA method. Bitcoin price has reached from $15000 to $72000 and between these two prices I have invested a lot of money and I am quite satisfied with my investment profit. I never expected the amount of profit I got from investing. I have made enough profit but I have not sold my investment yet because my goal is to reach $100,000 in Bitcoin and I will sell some amount of Bitcoin when I reach $100,000. If the market is dumping from here then I will not regret and if the market is dumping I will think it is an opportunity for me to get profit again.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
armanda90

Activity: 994
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 06:24:40 AM

There are people who do not have a stable monthly income like normal salaried workers, but they may have a source of income based on projects, seasons or business, so the accumulation can be different a little bit. Maybe they won't buy every day or every week, but will buy when they receive money and buy according to the percentage of income they have. Regardless of whether that source of income is stable or unstable, more or less, it does not affect your purchase of Bitcoin, unless you do not earn income. Not being able to buy every day or every week for people who do not have a stable income can cause them a bit of difficulty as cumulative buying habits are more difficult to establish than for people with a stable income. Too much buying distance can reduce their discipline in buying.

Regarding not stable monthly or weekly income is not problem with how much dollar accumulate for investing in bitcoin possibility invest weekly or monthly. I think very important about decision want to accumulate keep investing in bitcoin indeed not get stable with salary income, since close ahead of Eid al-Fitr I have smart with spending my income and little reduce for investing in bitcoin but promising for my self one month later will accumulate more fund for investing in bitcoin.
But still don't delay investing in bitcoin during you have side income or weekly income how to get discipline when investing in bitcoin, if some time earn much of payment salary need to spent large amount for investing in bitcoin become our future investment assets, save bitcoin today automatically will save your financial in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 210
Merit: 212

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 08:26:42 AM

It's true that the DCA method is very profitable so you can own bitcoin gradually. Even though the profits will not be too big compared to buying when the price is cheap, at least you can still make a profit if you hold Bitcoin for a very long period of time.
Yes, it is true that dollar cost averaging is a very simple investment method.We all need to have a specific goal to invest in. As long as we are able to reach that specific goal, we should continue to invest. Just like when we invest in bitcoins we need to start investing with a specific goal in mind we need to plan in advance how many years we will be able to continue our investment. Since you are talking about dollar cost averaging method of investing, you can start your investment with any amount whether it is 50 dollars or 100 dollars or 150 dollars.

Whenever we start investing in this method we need to plan for long term so that we can maintain this investment method for long time.If one starts his investment with 50 dollars initially then he may be able to increase the amount of money in his investment later if he has financial solvency.

Winterfrost

Activity: 586
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 08:50:41 AM

It's true that the DCA method is very profitable so you can own bitcoin gradually. Even though the profits will not be too big compared to buying when the price is cheap, at least you can still make a profit if you hold Bitcoin for a very long period of time.
Yes, it is true that dollar cost averaging is a very simple investment method.We all need to have a specific goal to invest in. As long as we are able to reach that specific goal, we should continue to invest. Just like when we invest in bitcoins we need to start investing with a specific goal in mind we need to plan in advance how many years we will be able to continue our investment. Since you are talking about dollar cost averaging method of investing, you can start your investment with any amount whether it is 50 dollars or 100 dollars or 150 dollars.

Whenever we start investing in this method we need to plan for long term so that we can maintain this investment method for long time.If one starts his investment with 50 dollars initially then he may be able to increase the amount of money in his investment later if he has financial solvency.
this whole crazy complexities you all consider as strategies before buying Bitcoin seem to me as excuses that's seriously unnecessary. I know it's necessary to make plans based on the resource we have and also ensure that our plans works well for us in the long run but when you overly depend on making bunch of best plans and strategies you end up not getting the right shit in your portfolio.

You know, one of the main reason why some average guy out there is successful and the brilliant fellow that's always trying to get things all perfect before executing his plans fails is because the average guy doesn't spend all his times trying to figures things out before kick starting. He gets the basic and then boom, he goes for it. Our goal is to invest into Bitcoin and maybe if it's even necessary do so with whatever strategy that's best with us but if all you're after is the sourcing after strategies upon strategies without focusing on the real deal which is obviously buying as much as you can, then all your strategies are bunch of shit.

I_Anime

Activity: 378
Merit: 158

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 10:14:48 AM

You know, one of the main reason why some average guy out there is successful and the brilliant fellow that's always trying to get things all perfect before executing his plans fails is because the average guy doesn't spend all his times trying to figures things out before kick starting. He gets the basic and then boom, he goes for it. Our goal is to invest into Bitcoin and maybe if it's even necessary do so with whatever strategy that's best with us but if all you're after is the sourcing after strategies upon strategies without focusing on the real deal which is obviously buying as much as you can, then all your strategies are bunch of shit
well all the strategy  use in accumulating bitcoin as their role. Like DCA strategy one of the best because it play alot of role in accumulating bitcoin, because it enables one to accumulate bitcoin at any price interval either during the dip or when there's an increase in market , and this same strategy also help one to accumulate alot of quantity of bitcoin in their portfolio with lower-risk path . Lump-sum also has  its role , for example one cannot use lump-sum (going all in at once) strategy when there's a surge in market . That won't no longer look like an investment but as gambling inorder for one to make some short-term profit which kinda risky. But I will say lump-sum strategies would be nice during the dip . One can use lump-sum strategies to buy the dip Acquiring some good quantities for themselves, then they can also back it up with some DCA either monthly, or weekly with the funds gotten from their sources.

Still I understand what you trying to say, one planning on which strategies to use and haven't started accumulating is just waste shows that you ain't ready to start your accumulation (I will say keep on planning while bitcoin keep growing) . That why in this thread most users always advice one to start with DCA strategies to start their bitcoin accumulation, then once  the dip comes, you can also buy  the dip and hodl .

arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 10:39:36 AM

Regarding not stable monthly or weekly income is not problem with how much dollar accumulate for investing in bitcoin possibility invest weekly or monthly. I think very important about decision want to accumulate keep investing in bitcoin indeed not get stable with salary income, since close ahead of Eid al-Fitr I have smart with spending my income and little reduce for investing in bitcoin but promising for my self one month later will accumulate more fund for investing in bitcoin.
But still don't delay investing in bitcoin during you have side income or weekly income how to get discipline when investing in bitcoin, if some time earn much of payment salary need to spent large amount for investing in bitcoin become our future investment assets, save bitcoin today automatically will save your financial in the future.

But somehow you need to find ways to have income for your financial security and hodl plan will never be successful if you don't have other source since if the hard time came especially on financial aspect  and market dump at the moment for sure this could affect your investment and decision to hodl since you might decide to sell your holding because you don't have anything left in your hands or don't have any choice but to dump since you need money in that time.

That's why setting up an emergency funds is important and also having multiple income streams is needed to  consider so that we are not only good for saying or thinking about its good to hodl but also we can make all of our plan in to reality.

arjunmujay

Activity: 686
Merit: 163

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 11:43:56 AM

The simple DCA method is to buy bitcoin with a certain target time, be it 2 or 3 years in the future, to make a profit. and is it necessary to time the market when doing DCA? you have to buy when the price is falling or stay on the specified date.
For example, I will invest $10 worth of bitcoin every month on the 1st. Should I buy on that date every month regardless of whether Bitcoin is going up or buy Bitcoin on that month when the price is down, even if it's a little?

Which method do you usually choose for the DCA method? stick to the specified date or buy when the price drops?

Salahmu

Activity: 406
Merit: 273

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2024, 12:59:14 PM

hodl plan will never be successful if you don't have other source since if the hard time came especially on financial aspect  and market dump at the moment for sure this could affect your investment and decision to hodl since you might decide to sell your holding because you don't have anything left in your hands or don't have any choice but to dump since you need money in that time.

That's why setting up an emergency funds is important and also having multiple income streams is needed to  consider so that we are not only good for saying or thinking about its good to hodl but also we can make all of our plan in to reality.

You have a point but like I mentioned on my previous post the quest to have steady source of income before starting investing on Bitcoin is actually a wrong narrative because you can actually continue investing on Bitcoin even when you don't have any major source of income and with a proper planning there is no way the person could ran into trouble in the future however even @JayJuanGee made some good contribution concerning this issue that we do not need to have a steady source of income before investing on Bitcoin but that it will be more advisable to have income that will exceed our expenses. Which is very understandable, so irrespective of how source of income is very important but it shouldn't determine our mindset on Bitcoin investment because people who doesn't have much can actually start the Bitcoin journey because they don't need to have a box full of money before they could start but however the only thing they need is to make sure there income is higher than there expenses.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
CryptocurencyKing

Activity: 1288
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 01:22:27 PM

You have a point but like I mentioned on my previous post the quest to have steady source of income before starting investing on Bitcoin is actually a wrong narrative because you can actually continue investing on Bitcoin even when you don't have any major source of income and with a proper planning there is no way the person could ran into trouble in the future however even @JayJuanGee made some good contribution concerning this issue that we do not need to have a steady source of income before investing on Bitcoin but that it will be more advisable to have income that will exceed our expenses.
Wait a minute, let me get something out of this.

How do you have an income source that isn’t steady but somehow it’s able to sufficiently cater for all your expenses which wold be regular and continue to grow on you without you having a regular source of income?

Even still, you need this income source to allow you some investment funds to DCA with and still, it’s not a regular income source…

I don’t think it’s possible, we have to face the bitter truth that, you need a regular source of income. A contract or something and that is also one way to ensure you invest in Bitcoin, your able to hold.
Miles2006

Activity: 238
Merit: 150

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 01:22:51 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2024, 01:32:58 PM by Miles2006

this whole crazy complexities you all consider as strategies before buying Bitcoin seem to me as excuses that's seriously unnecessary. I know it's necessary to make plans based on the resource we have and also ensure that our plans works well for us in the long run but when you overly depend on making bunch of best plans and strategies you end up not getting the right shit in your portfolio.

You know, one of the main reason why some average guy out there is successful and the brilliant fellow that's always trying to get things all perfect before executing his plans fails is because the average guy doesn't spend all his times trying to figures things out before kick starting. He gets the basic and then boom, he goes for it. Our goal is to invest into Bitcoin and maybe if it's even necessary do so with whatever strategy that's best with us but if all you're after is the sourcing after strategies upon strategies without focusing on the real deal which is obviously buying as much as you can, then all your strategies are bunch of shit.
I sincerely don't buy this idea, knowning the strategy and buying plans or accessing the asset are mostly done by every investor, like for example, I'm new to the world of bitcoin investment, I will consisder the strategy that suits my income, if my strategy is to buy using the lump sum strategy at first and continue with the dca strategy that's okay. A lot of investors prefer to learn while accumulating, the only problem here is after an investor finish listing out those strategy and then fail to accumulate or rather waiting for the price to decrease is very wrong, the whole thing with your idea sounds like an aggressive move tho. The only problem I get is when people consider the volatility nature of bitcoin as the risk, I see no problem with the volatile nature when a long term plan can handle such risk, fantasy about the price of bitcoin is another thing, price increasing and decreasing or being stable, although alot of investors have seen the price with several experience but still I can't tell about the price, if I try I might end up misleading people.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 02:02:03 PM

Seeing the all time high is indeed a very good thing for those who have accumulated throughout the bear season. It does not matter at which price we bought bitcoin or done the DCA. Everyone who is holding at spot will be in profit and now it is a matter of time on how long people will hold. Some may be more greedy and may not sell easily while other may be fearful and think that the top is near and they should sell.
Remember, there is still a long time for the duration of bitcoin bull market and still this is the time for holding.  Smiley
Greed will be there for most of the holders now.

Before, the majority have planned that they'd sell if Bitcoin hits $70k. Now that it is more than that, they'd for sure going to be more patient and will set another price before they sell.

This is what happens at most times when Bitcoin's price keeps on pumping. I'd say that just HODL.
those that sold around $50k thinking bitcoin would dumb, I wish I could see the look on their faces seeing bitcoin recent price , now they would be regretting their actions big time . And such moment, when FOMO would be at work. Causing a lot of people gambling with their funds expecially those investing in shit coins inorder to make huge profits, in a short period of time. While are gambling with funds for short-terms profits and same time applying the use of leverages , I would say get ready to get rekt ( lose all funds). Is better to keep hodl without panicky than selling your investment and start using the funds for gambling to make short-term profit. Those that are still holding are different from those that sold Theirs, is principles those are still holding have good principles towards their investment and also believe in bitcoin. While those that sold theirs too early like around $50k lack those principles. Well we just got to keep accumulating and hodl. Because this recent growth is just the beginning.
It's okay bro.

There's no need to look at their faces and mock them. Everyone has their own time of selling but they have been happy to sell at that range. While me, I don't have plans yet. I'll hold as much as I can.

Those that have a strong heart and a long term plan for their Bitcoins, we'll just hold and let things happen and come.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Olatundespo

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 02:07:05 PM

Dollar cost averaging (DCA) is the best as a long-term investment plan, with DIP to consider if you have a lump sum of money.If you invest in DIP, it will be of great help in times of crisis. If you have investments elsewhere, you can definitely invest in Bitcoin. It is sure that Bitcoin will benefit you greatly. So called fiat money will give you 5% or 10% profit but bitcoin will give you a lot of profit.
Marvelockg

Activity: 168
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 02:57:07 PM

You have a point but like I mentioned on my previous post the quest to have steady source of income before starting investing on Bitcoin is actually a wrong narrative because you can actually continue investing on Bitcoin even when you don't have any major source of income and with a proper planning there is no way the person could ran into trouble in the future however even @JayJuanGee made some good contribution concerning this issue that we do not need to have a steady source of income before investing on Bitcoin but that it will be more advisable to have income that will exceed our expenses.

How do you have an income source that isn’t steady but somehow it’s able to sufficiently cater for all your expenses which wold be regular and continue to grow on you without you having a regular source of income?

Even still, you need this income source to allow you some investment funds to DCA with and still, it’s not a regular income source…

I don’t think it’s possible, we have to face the bitter truth that, you need a regular source of income. A contract or something and that is also one way to ensure you invest in Bitcoin, your able to hold.
isn't it strange. How do you even think about buying Bitcoin when you don't have a sustainable source of income? If you don't have a sustainable source of income it's obvious what you need is a job and not an investment. Can you start building a house without any source of income and you think you will manage to figure things out along the way? This can only come from someone that's making mere statements and hasn't faced real responsibility of life heads on.

Anyone that tells you he started investing into Bitcoin without having a source of income is either gambling with the invested money hoping to get quick returns within a short space of time just so he can start up something for himself or he is just blarbing lies and have no holding in his portfolio. Even those that have a sustainable source of income still have to set out some reserve funds from their earning to enable them accumulate effectively without having to face unplanned issues and you think it's going to ba an easy adventure for a person who's still struggling financially?

Let's be realistic and face this as people that are not mere cheap talkers.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 04:00:00 PM

Dollar cost averaging (DCA) is the best as a long-term investment plan, with DIP to consider if you have a lump sum of money.If you invest in DIP, it will be of great help in times of crisis. If you have investments elsewhere, you can definitely invest in Bitcoin. It is sure that Bitcoin will benefit you greatly. So called fiat money will give you 5% or 10% profit but bitcoin will give you a lot of profit.
Currently we are in the bullish run so I don't know what dip you are talking about.

Are you mentioning the dip that occurs in short time frame like in 24 hour candles? Which is good if you happen to buy at that time but generally who pursue DCA usually invest when they have money which is generally when they recieve their salary so don't wait for the dip if DCA is your primary go to method but as said if there is money sitting in somewhere else then there is no better time to invest then than now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
pusaka

Activity: 1064
Merit: 590

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 04:35:32 PM

But somehow you need to find ways to have income for your financial security and hodl plan will never be successful if you don't have other source since if the hard time came especially on financial aspect  and market dump at the moment for sure this could affect your investment and decision to hodl since you might decide to sell your holding because you don't have anything left in your hands or don't have any choice but to dump since you need money in that time.

We all have to be able to prepare well when we want to start investing, we can't just rely on courage alone because in my opinion that is something that is not wise at all. Lita must first fulfill our main needs before starting to invest, we also have to prepare an emergency fund and we can prepare this as we go along with our investment.
If in the future we encounter something difficult that forces us to do everything we can, we can use the emergency money. Because just imagine if we didn't have emergency funds, we would be forced to sell our assets. We are very lucky if we are in a state of profit, but if we are in a state of loss, what we have sacrificed during that time is in vain, well, don't let us feel that way.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Justbillywitt

Activity: 238
Merit: 183

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 05:21:39 PM
Merited by Sir_Garry55 (1)

From his explanation, what I got from it is that the person is not on any job that pays him on a weekly or monthly basis, rather his job is on contract basis of which whenever his services are required he will be called upon. Yeah there are some craft men or artisans who only get money when they are being haired for work. This is not the same as those who are on government or company pay roll or are gainfully employed. These set of people can usually make a lot of money on a particular job they get and most times their pay from a single job can be 3x the money someone who is earning monthly salary gets in a month. So with this you can always settle bills as one can easily be hired for numerous jobs within a month. This way such person can still pay bills and invest in bitcoin. The excuse that some people gives when interacting with them on why they don't own bitcoin, they will tell you they don't have a paid job. But some of them are actually making money more than those living on a monthly pay cheque. Like he said earlier investment is about mindset and not about how much you earn.

Yes we need a source of income to make investment, what @Salahmu said was, he thought it was only those that have a weekly or monthly flow of income that can invest in bitcoin until he came across someone who invested in bitcoin with his side hustle, which comes up at different intervals. Probably the person is an artisan who get paid whenever he is called for a job, and from the money he makes he still invest in bitcoin. In this case his skill is his source of income.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T        CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO        [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     TRADE RLB NOW!     //
███████ ███████ ███████            OFFICIAL EUROPEAN BETTING PARTNER OF SSC NAPOLI           ███████ ███████ ███████
Troytech

Activity: 154
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 06:42:45 PM

I get your point but putting strategies I place and finding out the best plan or pattern that has helped us the most is not such a waste of time, the only problem here is that people tend to get stuck in this stage of trying to plan thigns out just because they are trying to do it perfectly.

I most cases I would say to start your investment journey should come first before trying to get all those plans right and moreover the DCA strategy doesn't involve any rocket science it's just buying and buying consistently, and this should help newbies get acquitted with the process and later on they can start building other strategies.

Tmoonz

Activity: 154
Merit: 105

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 07:04:31 PM

From his explanation, what I got from it is that the person is not on any job that pays him on a weekly or monthly basis, rather his job is on contract basis of which whenever his services are required he will be called upon. Yeah there are some craft men or artisans who only get money when they are being haired for work. This is not the same as those who are on government or company pay roll or are gainfully employed. These set of people can usually make a lot of money on a particular job they get and most times their pay from a single job can be 3x the money someone who is earning monthly salary gets in a month. So with this you can always settle bills as one can easily be hired for numerous jobs within a month. This way such person can still pay bills and invest in bitcoin. The excuse that some people gives when interacting with them on why they don't own bitcoin, they will tell you they don't have a paid job. But some of them are actually making money more than those living on a monthly pay cheque. Like he said earlier investment is about mindset and not about how much you earn.

Yes we need a source of income to make investment, what @Salahmu said was, he thought it was only those that have a weekly or monthly flow of income that can invest in bitcoin until he came across someone who invested in bitcoin with his side hustle, which comes up at different intervals. Probably the person is an artisan who get paid whenever he is called for a job, and from the money he makes he still invest in bitcoin. In this case his skill is his source of income.

I got your point, the emphasis was that you must not have a steady income flow before you invest in Bitcoin, but you need to have an income that is more than your expenses whichever way you have the income it must not be steady but you should be able to take care of your needs and strive not to sell your investment in other to take care of your needs.

Fara Chan

Activity: 1302
Merit: 516

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
March 12, 2024, 07:06:06 PM

For almost the last month, Bitcoin has continued to experience price increases that are even difficult for most people to determine the DIP price, although it is still quite possible to continue using the DCA method for long-term investment in Bitcoin. I think now there are many Bitcoin investors who are very enthusiastic about continuing to invest in Bitcoin after seeing the increase in Bitcoin prices which has made a new ATH of all time as an unusual history in Bitcoin. So don't wait to invest in Bitcoin as long as you have the ability to do so, either by DCA or by other means.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Pages: « 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 [338] 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 ... 411 »
  Print  

Jump to: