Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:59:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 429 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the DIP, and HODL!  (Read 81497 times)
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 10284

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 03:32:42 AM

Am not surprised that the price has dropped drastically within 24 hours and so have so many investors rather i am excited because bitcoin had gave me a better opportunity to buy at a cheaper price than I expected. Since i am dcaing i don't really care about the price which i would have bought at 72k but buying at 62k. What a difference, has helped me gain more like am buying at the dip. This is one good opportunity for new investor so that before the next ATH they would be glad they had bought below the previous ATH

Exactly, deep down I didn't wanted bitcoin to hit $80k fast before the halving, so that would be able to purchase more as the price still which will give me some good quantities than buying when the price high.

Why not? isn't a good thing for the crypto market if bitcoin were able to hit $80k faster? I mean, If you truly been DCAing since, you won't gonna be worried whether bitcoin pulls back a little bit to make another buy or not. It is true that every bitcoin correction could be a good opportunity to buy more, but everyone who have been DCAing might as well be ready during bull market and not gonna be worried or FOMO because they have been too ready for it to happen. So, people who've made a good bag only wish nothing but for bitcoin to hit 6 digit mark the sooner the better.
We all know that when bitcoin halving comes it's gonna be a good time to reap what we sow at some point during bullrun, so I assume you've made enough bag while DCAing, but nevertheless, $62k at current price is still somehow a good buy as well.

You have been in bitcoin for two full cycles Oasisman.

You should not be assuming that anyone who has been in bitcoin for less than a full cycle has had time to stack up on bitcoin.

A lot of guys participating in this thread have been in bitcoin for less than 2 years, including I_Anime, and even if they had been in longer, sometimes it can take a while for members to even figure out that it is good to stack bitcoin aggressively, and sometimes even if they know, they might not have the capabilities to stack bitcoin aggressively, so sometimes it can take a while to put themselves into a place in which they are actually able to stack BTC aggressively.

I also frequently proclaim that any brand new investor would be lucky if they were able to stack several years of income in less than 10 years because frequently even fairly aggressive investing of 10% or more of one's income might barely get a guy to 1 year or income stacked after 10 years, and sure bitcoin can short-cut some of the necessitates to stack as much, but guys still have to get some level of front-loading of their BTC investment in order for their investment to start to have potentials to really pay off.. and so other words it can be a long process..

And with you coming upon nearly your 8th year of registration on the forum, at some point you might have come to realize that stacking takes a long time, unless you ended up comeing to your BTC in a fairly aggressive way straight from the time of your forum registration.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Neobanks

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 03:35:44 AM

Before I got into the digital asset space, my uncle was going on and on about having this shitcoin and all that. Trading was his thing and he was in more valleys than peaks, and HODLing didn't make any sense to him. Well in Bitcoin, HODLing is how to do it.
Everyone is always stuck to his level of understanding about something, until they see someone that will bring them to limelight. and I think you will be in a better position to tell your uncle that trading is not profitable. You must prove some important fact to let him know how important holding is. although I know it might be difficult to change his way of doing things or perspective. But it's a matter of choice. Like me initially when I came to this forum newly I came with the notion of trading and holding shitcoin hoping for a greater days ahead not knowing I was waiting for worst days ahead. And as time passes I realised I was fooling myself all around this year's. Untill I started holding bitcoin . Although I nearly gave up on bitcoin when the price has dip, I would have even sold it off. but as I was coming to this thread I was motivated to keep HODling which I did. Now my btc portfolio is growing impressively and am happy as a holder and I have regretted not using the money I used to buy shitcoin those few years to buy Bitcoin, by now I would have made more profit than ever.

The emergency fund is also another important thing. Life some few days ago I had an emergency call of my sister in-law who was critically ill and was rushed to the hospital, there was no money to commence treatment, no body had emergency fund with them for the treatment to commence so I have to use my emergency fund to take care of the bills without touching my bitcoin HODLing till she came back from the hospital, everyone was asking me where I got that amount from? I was just saying its the lord doing. Where as it was my emergency fund. I now realise the true meaning of emergency fund and how important it is. I am looking up to receive my weekly payments to still replace my emergency fund let it not be dry to the extent of touching my bitcoin holding when it's not yet time for usage.

That can be part of the problem and the dilemma of actually having money because there are so many folks that are not very responsible with their own money, and they have no reserves, and when we build up a bitcoin investment - not only do we end up having money in bitcoin, but then we need to maintain an emergency fund and reserves so that we will not have to dip into our BTC investment.. so it could be a bad thing to deplete your emergency fund based on something that might not exactly even be your own emergency, and then end up experiencing your own emergency prior to your being able to replenish your emergency fund... .. so yeah a lot of times it can feel as if th e emergency fund, reserves and float are just sitting around and not really doing anything.. but then all of a sudden when you need them, then they can surely end up coming in handy.
All my life, I never knew that emergency funds should alway be in place in whatever investment one wants to go into. It was when I came to this topic that I saw how important it is for everyone investing or not investing to have an emergency funds should incase we face lost of job. I only knew how to save to achieve something of value.

I agree with you mate and like I mentioned on most of my post, this thread has been a game changer in advancing my understanding on Bitcoin investment because just like you before I came here I had no idea on most of the things that was discussed here such as the DCA, and the importance of having an emergency funds because all I knew then was just how to invest on Bitcoin without knowing there are things that should be put in place so that I cannot ran into trouble during the holding process, so I most say that coming here has totally change my investment narrative because right now I no longer invest the way I used to invest, so I believe that I'm not the only person who has been inculcate on our investment journey through this thread, however all thanks to @JayJuanGee for always making out his time to inculcating us about the ways to go about Bitcoin investment.
The opinion of saving emergency fund to help solve some emergency challenges is not disputable, it's something that every good investor have to put into considerations to ensure that the fund meant for investment is not tempered. However emergency situation is uncertainty that every good investment need to put in planning although nobody pray for such awkward situation but it's bound to happen but it doesn't occur every moment. In otherwise, the emergency fund saved to tackle occurance of emergency challenges can turnout to be a capital for a new investment if proper planning are put in place instead of saving the fund somewhere without it adding interest. For instance, if there is a total some of $150k save as emergency fund to help tackle emergency challenges, a good investor and business oriented minded person can use part of this money to accumulate Bitcoin using DCA strategies for a long term investment and then be accruing the profit of the investment to emergency challenges and within little time in the near future there may be a reasonable rate of return from the little investment made from emergency fund.
Tmoonz

Activity: 168
Merit: 122

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 05:09:37 AM

Am not surprised that the price has dropped drastically within 24 hours and so have so many investors rather i am excited because bitcoin had gave me a better opportunity to buy at a cheaper price than I expected. Since i am dcaing i don't really care about the price which i would have bought at 72k but buying at 62k. What a difference, has helped me gain more like am buying at the dip. This is one good opportunity for new investor so that before the next ATH they would be glad they had bought below the previous ATH

Exactly, deep down I didn't wanted bitcoin to hit $80k fast before the halving, so that would be able to purchase more as the price still which will give me some good quantities than buying when the price high.

Why not? isn't a good thing for the crypto market if bitcoin were able to hit $80k faster?

Yes is actually a pretty good thing especially for those who are far gone in accumulating Bitcoin in their portfolio,

So, people who've made a good bag only wish nothing but for bitcoin to hit 6 digit mark the sooner the better.
We all know that when bitcoin halving comes it's gonna be a good time to reap what we sow at some point during bullrun,

Of course your are right,  considering what I have learnt here @jjG's  that it is the size of your portfolio that determines what you get, and chasing the big bag is the best for me, where long term profitation is for people who has enough Bitcoin already accumulated. Hence not everyone can be saying the same thing because there are those that stared earlier and has their bags  well equipped whereas there are people that started few months ago or less than 4 years that are not supposed to be in the same mood with those that started earlier by focusing more on accumulating Bitcoin as they are still early in their investment and shouldn't be talking about reaping or selling which may likely to be seen more like gambling than investing with. Those are the things I have learnt and all thanks @jjG.

Samlucky O

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

The great city of God 🔥

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2024, 06:12:11 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

Before I got into the digital asset space, my uncle was going on and on about having this shitcoin and all that. Trading was his thing and he was in more valleys than peaks, and HODLing didn't make any sense to him. Well in Bitcoin, HODLing is how to do it.
Snip

///
All my life, I never knew that emergency funds should alway be in place in whatever investment one wants to go into. It was when I came to this topic that I saw how important it is for everyone investing or not investing to have an emergency funds should incase we face lost of job. I only knew how to save to achieve something of value.

I agree with you mate and like I mentioned on most of my post, this thread has been a game changer in advancing my understanding on Bitcoin investment because just like you before I came here I had no idea on most of the things that was discussed here such as the DCA, and the importance of having an emergency funds because all I knew then was just how to invest on Bitcoin without knowing there are things that should be put in place so that I cannot ran into trouble during the holding process, so I most say that coming here has totally change my investment narrative because right now I no longer invest the way I used to invest, so I believe that I'm not the only person who has been inculcate on our investment journey through this thread, however all thanks to @JayJuanGee for always making out his time to inculcating us about the ways to go about Bitcoin investment.
The opinion of saving emergency fund to help solve some emergency challenges is not disputable, it's something that every good investor have to put into considerations to ensure that the fund meant for investment is not tempered. However emergency situation is uncertainty that every good investment need to put in planning although nobody pray for such awkward situation but it's bound to happen but it doesn't occur every moment. In otherwise, the emergency fund saved to tackle occurance of emergency challenges can turnout to be a capital for a new investment if proper planning are put in place instead of saving the fund somewhere without it adding interest. For instance, if there is a total some of $150k save as emergency fund to help tackle emergency challenges, a good investor and business oriented minded person can use part of this money to accumulate Bitcoin using DCA strategies for a long term investment and then be accruing the profit of the investment to emergency challenges and within little time in the near future there may be a reasonable rate of return from the little investment made from emergency fund.
I think you are misinterpreting the concept of this emergency fund. just like my explanation of keeping emergency fund just like we DCA does mean if the accumulated emergency fund is large enough that you can't use part to invest on bitcoin. Just as you said that if the accumulated emergency fund is upto $150k you can invest part of it to bitcoin, you are actually right about that. You know different people and how they do things, some people might also use part of the emergency fund for doing other things like buying necessarily items at home or using it to build house. Emergency fund may mean an amount set aside as a savings in the bank or you can call it whatever you like. I think calling it emergency fund does not necessarily mean it is only set aside for emergency. It can can also be use to settle other important things of our life. Emergency is a word use as an alternative fund when you cant touch neither your bitcoin HODLing or your family spending. It is at the middle. You can use it for anything that please you but the main thing is that it must not be empty. I think that is what the notion of emergency fund is talking about. If my explanation is not following the rules I think JJG would be in right position to educate us better.

Winterfrost

Activity: 620
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 06:37:06 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

In otherwise, the emergency fund saved to tackle occurance of emergency challenges can turnout to be a capital for a new investment if proper planning are put in place instead of saving the fund somewhere without it adding interest.
then that's obviously not emergency fund. Proper planning entails you keep emergency fund and not tamper with it or else the real emergency will come at the time you least expect. While making your plans, putting things in their proper perspective is almost as important as making the investment in the first place. No doubt, an alternative investment opportunity might erupt along the line and it might appear as though your emergency fund is laying waste and could possibly go into that alternative investment and yield more profit but just know that you're at that situation that demands you to become matured enough to see certain things as major distractions. It's not wrong that if you have another money outside of your emergency funds and sees an opportunity to invest into, that's a totally different situation, but when you go on to using your emergency fund for another purpose, then you've literally mismanaged your fund and it will certainly affect your investment.

For instance, if there is a total some of $150k save as emergency fund to help tackle emergency challenges, a good investor and business oriented minded person can use part of this money to accumulate Bitcoin using DCA strategies for a long term investment and then be accruing the profit of the investment to emergency challenges and within little time in the near future there may be a reasonable rate of return from the little investment made from emergency fund.
maybe you're getting somany things twisted here and it's possible you don't know the value of the figure you're putting out here.
For clarity, 1BTC at the moment is just $61k and if we do our little maths, with that $150k you are looking at using for emergency fund, you can starch at least 2BTC and still have $28k left. Except you're a extremely rich, using $150k as an emergency fund doesn't look wise at all, I mean, how much have you starched up before having such reserve that's going up for emergency fund? Let's be realistic sometimes.

Justbillywitt

Activity: 252
Merit: 214

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 06:38:52 AM

Why not? isn't a good thing for the crypto market if bitcoin were able to hit $80k faster? I mean, If you truly been DCAing since, you won't gonna be worried whether bitcoin pulls back a little bit to make another buy or not. It is true that every bitcoin correction could be a good opportunity to buy more, but everyone who have been DCAing might as well be ready during bull market and not gonna be worried or FOMO because they have been too ready for it to happen. So, people who've made a good bag only wish nothing but for bitcoin to hit 6 digit mark the sooner the better.
We all know that when bitcoin halving comes it's gonna be a good time to reap what we sow at some point during bullrun, so I assume you've made enough bag while DCAing, but nevertheless, $62k at current price is still somehow a good buy as well.

This is really a good buy opportunity if you ask me. Many people have always failed to understand that market fluctuation is a normal thing in bitcoin investment. A lot of people just want bitcoin to be green all time, which is not possible. It's funny how some people reacts when there is a little correction in the market. At 61k which is the current market price many are panicking. People forget so fast, few months ago bitcoin corrected from from 48k and went between 38k and shoot from there to 73k. It's is same thing here and we might still see more. Let's not panic the market will get up again. What it's important is this, don't panic sell your holding because of fear. Let's learn from past experience.

Stablexcoin

Activity: 111
Merit: 49

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 07:08:06 AM

Historically speaking there is always a dip before halving and then new ATH. Like I said before we can't see the green weeks forever, irrespective that we have endured several years sleeping on the red candle as an investor. Indirectly buddy you tried to time the market waiting for the price to go down so that you will buy at a cheaper. Luckily for you, it worked but what if it didn't?

When it was 72k and now at 62k or 61k. It has been a good time to buy Bitcoin. We are likely to see predictable corrections where the price drops before continuing to go up. It is in Bitcoin's nature to not just move so smoothly and consistently hence retaining its reputation for being volatile. So, we should not expect Bitcoin to go straight to the moon instead we should be expecting to see curved candles that we may think the forward movement is over. Long-term investors are not concerned about what is happening now only the weak hands are being threatened by the current market state most of them will lose confidence and sell while some will resist the temptation, it is a personal choice to choose which we will fall under.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
AirtelBuzz

Activity: 224
Merit: 235

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2024, 07:21:03 AM
Merited by Essential10 (2), Barikui1 (1)

This is really a good buy opportunity if you ask me. Many people have always failed to understand that market fluctuation is a normal thing in bitcoin investment. A lot of people just want bitcoin to be green all time, which is not possible. It's funny how some people reacts when there is a little correction in the market. At 61k which is the current market price many are panicking. People forget so fast, few months ago bitcoin corrected from from 48k and went between 38k and shoot from there to 73k. It's is same thing here and we might still see more.
Those who are able to accurately analyze the cryptocurrency market or the Bitcoin market will never sell their invested Bitcoins out of panic.It is normal for the market to have an upswing as well as a downswing.We may have seen Bitcoin set a new ATH record a few days ago and now the price of Bitcoin has dipped since then, which is why the price of Bitcoin is now on the downside.People who think that the price of Bitcoin will only go up and not down I think are completely stupid.

Before the bitcoin halving is organized the market goes up a bit as it has probably happened many times before.We are only days away from the Bitcoin halving so it is only natural that the price of Bitcoin will drop.However, after the Bitcoin halving is organized, the market will be energized again and even then the price of Bitcoin will increase again.

Let's not panic the market will get up again. What it's important is this, don't panic sell your holding because of fear. Let's learn from past experience.
A successful and patient investor will never sell his invested bitcoins until he is able to reach his specific goal.Similarly we should sell our investment according to a specific goal and we should hold the investment until we reach our specific goal. Many of us have full experience that if the price of Bitcoin falls, then if we hold it patiently, the price of Bitcoin will rise again.So we all should hold our investment patiently instead of panicking if the price of Bitcoin falls.

coinlary

Activity: 44
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 08:19:05 AM

This is really a good buy opportunity if you ask me. Many people have always failed to understand that market fluctuation is a normal thing in bitcoin investment. A lot of people just want bitcoin to be green all time, which is not possible. It's funny how some people reacts when there is a little correction in the market. At 61k which is the current market price many are panicking. People forget so fast, few months ago bitcoin corrected from from 48k and went between 38k and shoot from there to 73k. It's is same thing here and we might still see more.
Those who are able to accurately analyze the cryptocurrency market or the Bitcoin market will never sell their invested Bitcoins out of panic.It is normal for the market to have an upswing as well as a downswing.We may have seen Bitcoin set a new ATH record a few days ago and now the price of Bitcoin has dipped since then, which is why the price of Bitcoin is now on the downside.People who think that the price of Bitcoin will only go up and not down I think are completely stupid.

Before the bitcoin halving is organized the market goes up a bit as it has probably happened many times before.We are only days away from the Bitcoin halving so it is only natural that the price of Bitcoin will drop.However, after the Bitcoin halving is organized, the market will be energized again and even then the price of Bitcoin will increase again.

There has always been such scenarios before halving its just a price correction and I will see it as an opportunity  to buy more deep because the new support point might not be as low as expected, bitcoin has a lot of surprise as a volatile  coin and nobody thought it could set a new ATH before halving which gives a good sign of the upcoming bull run .
From the Topic of this thread it says
Buy the Dip and HODL, this is the time of the dip and should be taken as an opportunity  to accumulating more  before the Market FOMO increases
Popkon6

Activity: 602
Merit: 303

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 08:22:30 AM

HOLD Hold
Investing in Bitcoins must be done using the DCA method, as you need to have regular investments. If you invest in high speed market you will invest regularly in dumping market. Then your average price control will come and your investment will be successful. So you can make your own way of regularization from the list.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
I_Anime

Activity: 392
Merit: 165

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 09:57:50 AM

Maybe you should provide an example in regards to where the confusion might lay?

The general idea is that each of us should have some ideas about our discretionary income - which is the difference between income and expenses, and surely not too many folks are going to have exactly the same discretionary income each month, even if they might have a pretty steady income and some pretty steady expenses.  There is likely going to be some variance, which is part of the reason to maintain emergency funds, reserves and to manage aspects of your cash float.

The more organized that you are and the more experience that you have, then the more aggressive you can be in terms of spending higher amounts of your discretionary income on bitcoin (maybe even being able to spend 100% of your discretionary income on bitcoin), but if you are still trying to figure it out with exactness, and if you are still building your emergency funds and your reserves, then you would likely be better served by being less aggressive in terms of how much of your discretionary income you are spending on BTC, maybe only 10% to 20% of it.

You are likely going to be going overaggressive if you are spending beyond your abilities to be sufficiently organized, or spending high levels of your discretionary income without being sufficiently organized, or not establishing much if any of an emergency fund and/or reserves or prematurely tapping into your reserves and/or your emergency funds to put yourself into risky situations in regards to actual emergencies that might come, or inabilities to take advantage of BTC price moves, such as dips because you exhausted all of your funds without adequate preparations to be able to continue to buy and/or to buy on dips, if dips come.
oh now I fully get it thanks for the clarification, though holding and accumulating bitcoin is not an easy task. But with proper knowledge one can secure a smooth investment. That why I need to try my best to keep gathering  good knowledge as am accumulating that would Help me to keep improving my investment . And have I already fixed my mind for long-term investment ( in Bitcoin) ,like when I was trading I didn't see any progress at all was like was stuck in a loophole (of profit and losses) . But since investing in bitcoin I can see my portfolio growing as bitcoin price increased, despite the recent dip am still in profit which is sign of progressing already. That why I need to keep going , learning and accummulating More , and as time goes on I would increase my aggressiveness to make my buying even more effective. And those users that have been holding bitcoin for long till now in this platform expecially those from "WO" as serve as a great motive for me to keep on going and I believe I will surely hit my accummulation goal ( my fuck you status)

cocadalcan

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 11:28:13 AM

This is really a good buy opportunity if you ask me. Many people have always failed to understand that market fluctuation is a normal thing in bitcoin investment. A lot of people just want bitcoin to be green all time, which is not possible. It's funny how some people reacts when there is a little correction in the market. At 61k which is the current market price many are panicking. People forget so fast, few months ago bitcoin corrected from from 48k and went between 38k and shoot from there to 73k. It's is same thing here and we might still see more. Let's not panic the market will get up again. What it's important is this, don't panic sell your holding because of fear. Let's learn from past experience.

You are right...! Most investors want to see the price of Bitcoin green forever which is not worth. They are old investors or traders who refuse to see red prices. Some traders may lose their capital during market correction but it is very short term so don't panic.After Bitcoin's peak, many investors look for red digits in an attempt to find price dips. As a result of this correction of Bitcoin price, many new investors entered. As a result the markets remain the bull power. And if this power increases gradually, finally we can see bull run and in the future we will see more runs.
Marvelockg

Activity: 182
Merit: 119

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 12:09:47 PM

You are right...! Most investors want to see the price of Bitcoin green forever which is not worth. They are old investors or traders who refuse to see red prices. Some traders may lose their capital during market correction but it is very short term so don't panic.After Bitcoin's peak, many investors look for red digits in an attempt to find price dips. As a result of this correction of Bitcoin price, many new investors entered. As a result the markets remain the bull power. And if this power increases gradually, finally we can see bull run and in the future we will see more runs.
can we all allow this sink in that investors or holders aren't same with traders?  We aren't talking about those that are bothered about every slightest reds or green on the chats! It's the nature of Bitcoin  to get into the red region sometimes and we all know it's just a momentary stuff that will still bounce back bullish with time so why become worried about it? How long can you talk about the fact that Bitcoin has gone red or is gradually getting bullish or would probably go down after it just got bullish? That's the crazy analysis most traders do and you don't expect an average person that's still new to Bitcoin investments to spend his time doing that.

Apart from the fact that discussing the concept of trading is considered an off  topic point here, I don't even see any advantage trading has compared to holding your bitcoin. You don't want to tell me that I should be at loss now that the market is getting momentarily red or become bothered whenever the market is getting bearish, do you? As long as Bitcoin continues to exist, the reality is that there will always be moments of correction which gives investors the luxury of buyiing more if they have the resources to.  If you're accumulating probably with the DCA methord then every correction is an opportunity to buy more with less $ or it equivalent above what you will normally get when the price is is bullish.

Barikui1

Activity: 210
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 12:53:13 PM

Actually I don't think you guys should be worried by the market being bearish, because as a Bitcoin investor that we are, we are only thinking long term, not getting worried or concern about any changes in the price of Bitcoin.

People that would be paying more attention to the price of Bitcoin and it fluctuations are the people trading the market, not we that are investors that should be looking at it on the longer run, what we as investors should be paying more attention to is how to accumulate as much Bitcoin as possible, because we are planning for the future, not now.

Odohu

Activity: 392
Merit: 346

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2024, 01:26:24 PM

HOLD Hold
Investing in Bitcoins must be done using the DCA method, as you need to have regular investments. If you invest in high speed market you will invest regularly in dumping market. Then your average price control will come and your investment will be successful. So you can make your own way of regularization from the list.
Please this is not correct, there is no law that says investment in Bitcoin must be done through the DCA method because the DCA method is just one way of buying Bitcoin and not the only way. There are other methods and even the caption of this thread mentioned buying the dip which is one method of buying that is also great. It is not right to send the wrong or incomplete message out.

I have seen many great investors in Bitcoin who were able to share their story and most of them never used the DCA method, they just bought when they had the funds and were not too interested if price was low or high because their believe and trust in Bitcoin was high so they believe that the investment will not go bad especially as they planned holding for very long time. It should have been clear to you by now that the success of a Bitcoin investor is highly dependent on how he manages the investment than how he made the investment. So being able to hold your Bitcoin after getting is very important and should occupy most of our planning because any method used to get it is fine as long as we make plans to hold it while living our normal lives.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
arjunmujay

Activity: 700
Merit: 181

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2024, 01:36:38 PM

HOLD Hold
Please this is not correct, there is no law that says investment in Bitcoin must be done through the DCA method because the DCA method is just one way of buying Bitcoin and not the only way. There are other methods and even the caption of this thread mentioned buying the dip which is one method of buying that is also great. It is not right to send the wrong or incomplete message out.

I have seen many great investors in Bitcoin who were able to share their story and most of them never used the DCA method, they just bought when they had the funds and were not too interested if price was low or high because their believe and trust in Bitcoin was high so they believe that the investment will not go bad especially as they planned holding for very long time. It should have been clear to you by now that the success of a Bitcoin investor is highly dependent on how he manages the investment than how he made the investment. So being able to hold your Bitcoin after getting is very important and should occupy most of our planning because any method used to get it is fine as long as we make plans to hold it while living our normal lives.
the best method for bitcoin investment is to buy and hold it for a long time...

buying DIP is one of the best ways to get a big profit from the price movement of bitcoin until the time limit of how strong you hold it. but this can only be done by those who have a lot of money so that they can buy bitcoin as a whole.

while the DCA method is another way to own bitcoin by paying in installments every week or month. most of those who use this method are those who do not have enough money to buy bitcoin as a whole. so you can use this method to accumulate bitcoin ownership. the profit is not as big as those who buy when the price is cheap. but it is very powerful, at least you can still have bitcoin even though the return just has to wait longer.

ginsan

Activity: 1344
Merit: 621

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 01:51:14 PM

Basically, there only exists two types of Bitcoin investors:
Those who want to hit it big, and are doing the needful, you know them as holders
And those who use btc as a means to an end.
Clearly, posterity has shown us which is the better investment path.
Imagine buying btc when it was below 20k, and then , just how you'll bask in brofit now that it's tripled, this only applies for holders, get the point?
The fullness of Bitcoin profit is only enjoyed by HODLers. This doesn't apply to shitcoin, as if you hold on to them, you'll have reason to cry

You speak a lot of nonsense.

Guys can do whatever the fuck they like.

Some of them are more whimpy investors (or timid in their approach) and others are more aggressive.  Some have more abilities to ongoingly buy and some might not realize that they are able to do that or that it would be a good idea to do that.

Some guys are also confused with the value of holding and are tempted to sell rather than to buy, so they get tempted to want to trade, even prior to their having had built up their BTC investment size.. so it can take a while to go through some of those kinds of phases, and I see no real value to denigrate guys who might be truly trying to figure our their own approach to bitcoin that is customized to their own situation.

Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself? 

Have you been buying bitcoin since your forum registration in mid 2022?  or before that ? or after that?

What was your approach, and how is it going?

You are a bit new to bitcoin to be lecturing about what might be the better of approaches, unless your forum registration does not adequately demonstrate your investing experience, either with bitcoin or otherwise.
That's right, sir, that's the non-competitive argument put forward by Kwarkam, where Bitcoin investment doesn't look at any party. Where if they want to invest then they can buy regularly which is a pretty good choice for now. Based on this principle, there are a lot of unconstructive arguments that are conveyed, many of them even say that now is not the right time to buy. Even though that is actually not the case because if they are consistent with the DCA strategy, they will make purchases at every stage in building a portfolio they.

At this level someone who consistently buys is the one who succeeds. Therefore, we will not be provoked by a handful of those who want to ruin our investment journey with various uncompetitive suggestions. In this case, they are people who regret it later because they always put off the opportunity to buy on the dips.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1232

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2024, 02:07:42 PM

Actually I don't think you guys should be worried by the market being bearish, because as a Bitcoin investor that we are, we are only thinking long term, not getting worried or concern about any changes in the price of Bitcoin.

People that would be paying more attention to the price of Bitcoin and it fluctuations are the people trading the market, not we that are investors that should be looking at it on the longer run, what we as investors should be paying more attention to is how to accumulate as much Bitcoin as possible, because we are planning for the future, not now.

If they are trading then maybe its expected that they are worried for current situation of bitcoin since constant dumping can change the view of people which doesn't know or have strong belief of bitcoin to recover. Maybe they are there just for the hype and chasing clout just to be named as bitcoin holder but they never convert that into this situation where price is falling and it expose a lot of true supporter of bitcoin and who among them standing strong and doesn't get bother in this current situation happening.

If they could just see the opportunity place on their hand or front for sure they would know that this current scenario happen on bitcoin is a great time for them to accumulate or perfect to to execute the DCA method or what other thing they know.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
michellee

Activity: 2786
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 02:14:49 PM

When I am back to the market, I was impressed by Bitcoin's movement. I expected that to happens before I left the market a few days ago. Now is still a good time to buy more Bitcoin, either buying directly or continuing to run DCA.

With this price drops, many investors have entered the market to buy more Bitcoin. However, some investors are still buying for small amounts because this correction can continue. Be careful when buying Bitcoin. Don't forget to analyze market conditions before deciding.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.SIGN UP.
Tmoonz

Activity: 168
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 20, 2024, 02:59:54 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2024, 03:29:00 PM by Tmoonz

buying DIP is one of the best ways to get a big profit from the price movement of bitcoin until the time limit of how strong you hold it. but this can only be done by those who have a lot of money so that they can buy bitcoin as a whole.

I disagree with this statement where you said this can only be done by those who have alot of money so that they can buy Bitcoin as whole.

A dip is considered to be any price point that is below the ATH, hence any one can make purchases at that point and you must not necessarily have a lot of money to buy a whole Bitcoin before you can make purchases at a dip. Your statement can actually be misleading, the dip is when there is Price drop from the ATH any one can buy fractions of Bitcoin and not necessarily a whole Bitcoin.

And when there is a dip an investor tend to buy more Bitcoin with the same amount of money or probably make a lump sum buy and not necessarily buying a whole Bitcoin just as you said.

while the DCA method is another way to own bitcoin by paying in installments every week or month. most of those who use this method are those who do not have enough money to buy bitcoin as a whole.

I could say that the dca strategy shouldn't be generalized in terms of those who has money to buy a whole Bitcoin and those who don't have much money to buy a whole, because the major purpose of the dollar cost averaging (dca) is to reduce the overall impacts of price volatility and lower the average cost per share, it reduces investment risk and emotions, hence the reason while it has gained widespread adoption.

Pages: « 1 ... 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 [350] 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 ... 429 »
  Print  

Jump to: